Be a Supporter!

5secondcollab

  • 9,466 Views
  • 320 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 10:08:59 Reply

Is the Screen Shots of Entries box interactive, or is it just a compilation of single frames from each collab part with transitions and panning in between? Also, if you're organizing this as scenes, I'll need the scene names of each part. If it's just frames then I'll just need the frame numbers. A lot of scenes aren't done yet, so just a few is good :) Also, before you change menu guys, you should check to see if email and dropbox can work with Kraton9000.


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:03:29 Reply

At 8/6/12 10:08 AM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Is the Screen Shots of Entries box interactive, or is it just a compilation of single frames from each collab part with transitions and panning in between? Also, if you're organizing this as scenes, I'll need the scene names of each part. If it's just frames then I'll just need the frame numbers. A lot of scenes aren't done yet, so just a few is good :) Also, before you change menu guys, you should check to see if email and dropbox can work with Kraton9000.

1: Screenshots of the animations panning over, yes.

2: What do you mean by the frame numbers?

3: I guess I'll tell Kraton about that.


shit

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:18:33 Reply

At 8/6/12 11:03 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: 1: Screenshots of the animations panning over, yes.

2: What do you mean by the frame numbers?

3: I guess I'll tell Kraton about that.

Well the scene select button needs to go to the different parts of the collab, so I just need to know the frame number or scene name so the user can go to different scenes when they want to.


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:26:02 Reply

At 8/6/12 11:18 AM, Rational-Delirium wrote:
Well the scene select button needs to go to the different parts of the collab, so I just need to know the frame number or scene name so the user can go to different scenes when they want to.

Oh, I'll check that later.


shit

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:33:08 Reply

At 8/6/12 11:26 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
Oh, I'll check that later.

Also, all the frames with everyone's entries are in one scene


shit

BBS Signature
CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:37:49 Reply

I have just voiced my entry which i had fun doing. I shall get animating this week hopefully. if you need a voice for your entry feel free to pm me :)

doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 11:50:25 Reply

At 8/6/12 08:01 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: DOODLE-BREAD14

Yay! I'm on the list! I shall start with that 5-second animation now!


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 13:13:23 Reply

At 8/6/12 11:50 AM, doodle-bread14 wrote:
At 8/6/12 08:01 AM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: DOODLE-BREAD14
Yay! I'm on the list! I shall start with that 5-second animation now!

Ok, remember. Its 2 seconds of intro "example: "Cakes" by "FatGuy" ", 5 seconds of animation, and 1 second of credits and its 24fps


shit

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 13:19:22 Reply

And also Rational-Delirium, I told Kraton about dropbox and email, but they dont work for him either. Guess you're doing the menu. I'll send you a sketch I did of it


shit

BBS Signature
doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 13:51:33 Reply

At 8/6/12 01:13 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: Ok, remember. Its 2 seconds of intro "example: "Cakes" by "FatGuy" ", 5 seconds of animation, and 1 second of credits and its 24fps

I already read the rules before I first posted on this topic. I never ignore rules.


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
Energyrain
Energyrain
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 13:52:16 Reply

I'm in need of a voice actor for my part, but I'm going for a certain feel. Can some VAs help me out? :)

keolamation
keolamation
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 14:09:36 Reply

At 7/22/12 02:18 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 7/22/12 11:08 AM, J-Rex wrote: Okay I would like to officially join this collab as an animator before all the spots are taken.
okay! c:

I've finally been building on my art style/quickness of it. I'll join it'll be a nice little project I can focus on!

5secondcollab

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 14:15:55 Reply

At 8/6/12 02:09 PM, mechanicalmaham wrote:
I've finally been building on my art style/quickness of it. I'll join it'll be a nice little project I can focus on!

Sorry, dude. Its filled up. :C


shit

BBS Signature
keolamation
keolamation
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 15:06:35 Reply

At 8/6/12 02:15 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 8/6/12 02:09 PM, mechanicalmaham wrote:
I've finally been building on my art style/quickness of it. I'll join it'll be a nice little project I can focus on!
Sorry, dude. Its filled up. :C

Wekll.. fuucckkkk you then.. ;(( Q.Q and what was the limit!? you see my epic art skills! you neeeddd meeee *sigh*

5secondcollab

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 15:34:15 Reply

At 8/6/12 03:06 PM, mechanicalmaham wrote:
Wekll.. fuucckkkk you then.. ;(( Q.Q and what was the limit!? you see my epic art skills! you neeeddd meeee *sigh*

Sigh... Well ok then. you can join. I guess 20 spots for animating is fine. You're in.

Voice actors:
RYRY67DUDE
PUNKMETALGUY31
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
PHATBOI15
LAZYASS23

Animators:
GUNBOYISAWESOME
MACDONALDFIN
D34THMONK3Y
J-REX
PUNKMETALGUY31
ENERGYRAIN
STASIS-DESIGNS
MEGADRIVESONIC
RAINDASH
ETHANALWAYS
FLASHYANIMATION
POINTLESSCOMICS
VAGUELYWONDERFUL
GUYBRUSHTHREEPWOOD47
TOMABI
SPEEDOSAUSAGE
JELLYDRAFT
DRBREADGUN
DOODLE-BREAD14
MECHANICALMAHAM

Menu:
RATIONAL-DELIRIUM


shit

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 15:51:15 Reply

My question is are you going to pick out of the best parts and then co author?


Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 16:01:17 Reply

At 8/6/12 03:51 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: My question is are you going to pick out of the best parts and then co author?

No.


shit

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 16:33:18 Reply

At 8/6/12 04:01 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote:
At 8/6/12 03:51 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: My question is are you going to pick out of the best parts and then co author?
No.

so your co authoring everyone.


Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 16:36:22 Reply

Just a question, should I do the menu in AS2 or AS3? Right now I'm doing it in AS2, but I could convert it to AS3 if you want.


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 16:40:28 Reply

At 8/6/12 04:36 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Just a question, should I do the menu in AS2 or AS3? Right now I'm doing it in AS2, but I could convert it to AS3 if you want.

AS2 thank you. HEY THAT RHYMED.

At 8/6/12 04:33 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: so your co authoring everyone.

Yeah, I guess.


shit

BBS Signature
doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 17:19:44 Reply

Working...
I need two voice actors. Who's interested?


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 17:33:04 Reply

At 8/6/12 05:19 PM, doodle-bread14 wrote: Working...
I need two voice actors. Who's interested?

I could try what you looking for?


Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 17:43:36 Reply

At 8/6/12 05:33 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: I could try what you looking for?

Check out your PMs for more info.


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:22:46 Reply

Here's THE MENU :) It's just the beginning but so far it's works :)


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:30:10 Reply

At 8/6/12 07:22 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Here's THE MENU :) It's just the beginning but so far it's works :)

The menu is A - W - E - S - O - M - E! This is going to be the most awesome thing NG animators have ever done!
And why angry faices?


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:34:33 Reply

At 8/6/12 07:22 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Here's THE MENU :) It's just the beginning but so far it's works :)

Hey, that looks pretty awesome. But, I may replace the background on the menu to something else. Like. How about everyone draws their selves and I compile all those drawings into a big drawing with a NG background behind it? :D THAT'LL WORK.


shit

BBS Signature
GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:37:36 Reply

Or something else IDEFK


shit

BBS Signature
doodle-bread14
doodle-bread14
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Programmer
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:39:25 Reply

At 8/6/12 07:34 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: Hey, that looks pretty awesome. But, I may replace the background on the menu to something else. Like. How about everyone draws their selves and I compile all those drawings into a big drawing with a NG background behind it? :D THAT'LL WORK.

That sounds good. I'll start drawing myself now.


At least not a muffin.

BBS Signature
Rational-Delirium
Rational-Delirium
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:42:51 Reply

At 8/6/12 07:30 PM, doodle-bread14 wrote: The menu is A - W - E - S - O - M - E! This is going to be the most awesome thing NG animators have ever done!
And why angry faices?

lol, just placeholder art. At least it's not a muffin :D

At 8/6/12 07:34 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: Hey, that looks pretty awesome. But, I may replace the background on the menu to something else. Like. How about everyone draws their selves and I compile all those drawings into a big drawing with a NG background behind it? :D THAT'LL WORK.

Yeah, that'll work. Maybe everyone could draw an angry faic version of themselves. It would be funny, but they wouldn't be immediately identifiable. So maybe not :P


You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

GunboyIsAwesome
GunboyIsAwesome
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to 5secondcollab 2012-08-06 19:47:16 Reply

At 8/6/12 07:42 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote:
Yeah, that'll work. Maybe everyone could draw an angry faic version of themselves. It would be funny, but they wouldn't be immediately identifiable. So maybe not :P

Yeah, maybe not. Ha ha. I guess everyone could just do their character in their normal clothes or we could all draw ourselves in Tankmen uniforms. ha ha


shit

BBS Signature