Be a Supporter!

What's wrong with incest?

  • 2,058 Views
  • 55 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

No I have not had an incest crush.

What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

The fact that we cant get a chance at his hot sister


Hi

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Social taboo. Families are supposed to expand and merge with others.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:38 AM Reply

If you weren't raised together and just met as adults, it's kinda fine as long as no reproducing. If you're raised together it's just weird. Like mixing one kind of love and confusing it with another.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:41 AM Reply

I've done my cousin. She was good.


|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:42 AM Reply

There is nothing wrong with homosexual incest, so long as it's consensual.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply

incest ruined a couple eygyptian dynastys


Hi

BBS Signature
pinhead-larry
pinhead-larry
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:45 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote: No I have not had an incest crush.

What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

From an retrospective view, nothing, because it it a harmless sexual relationship. From an INTROspective view though, quite a few things. First and foremost, family values aren't just those pictures that Norman Rockwell used to paint. Family values entitle repsect, boundaries, opinions, and morals. If you don't use a boundary like incest to keep you from fucking those smokin' hot cousins, it shows that you don't have respect for them as a family member, rather a sexual object. Also, your opinion of said female (or male, whatever be the case...) is devalued because one lover is the same to you as a loved one, and it also shows that you have no moral values BECAUSE you view females only as a sexual object, otherwise you would have no desire to sleep with family members of the opposing sex. Juest sayin...


Zzzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz... Dude!

Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:49 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote: What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

But there are feelings involved... and it depends... are we talking about parents - kids relationships or cousins - cousins or siblings - siblings?

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote:

What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

Well, assuming that the siblings in question aren't having kids, then there really is no good reason to oppose it. Personally, the thought of sexual relations between brothers and sisters, two brothers, or two sisters, sickens me. But I don't oppose it as long as those engaging in incest aren't at risk of having kids who may suffer from mental or physical defects.

Sexual relations between cousins is less revolting to me, however.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:49 AM, Ozcar wrote:
At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote: What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?
But there are feelings involved... and it depends... are we talking about parents - kids relationships or cousins - cousins or siblings - siblings?

Whatever kind of incest you want.

GeneralJ
GeneralJ
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 12:56 AM Reply

It makes the entire family line thing a bit more difficult, aside of the "moral" standards.
Technically speaking, sex with a 2nd cousin wouldn't be considered incest.

Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:54 AM, T3XT wrote: Whatever kind of incest you want.

Nope... I'd disagree with a relationship among parents - kids.. It would be an emotional abuse from the parents, it wouldn't be consensual, you could say it is, but it'd never be...

Nonetheless, a relationship between siblings or cousins that have about the same age, would be different because there wouldn't be pressure and would be easier to be consensual among them... I guess :3

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:02 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote: No I have not had an incest crush.

What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

barf


BBS Signature
TerminalMontage
TerminalMontage
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:03 AM Reply

I like to stick with 'incest is wincest.'


BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:03 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:45 AM, pinhead-larry wrote:

Family values entitle repsect, boundaries, opinions, and morals.

"Family values" vary from culture to culture.

You might want to be more specific.

If you don't use a boundary like incest to keep you from fucking those smokin' hot cousins, it shows that you don't have respect for them as a family member, rather a sexual object.

I fail to comprehend how sexual relations of that kind indicate a lack of respect for the family member(s) one is having sex with.

Furthermore, it's possible, albeit very peculiar, to love a cousin as a family member and as a lover. If one feels this way about a relative with whom he/she is having sex with, then they can't possibly view them as mere sex objects.

That's flawed logic, pinhead-larry.

Also, your opinion of said female (or male, whatever be the case...) is devalued because one lover is the same to you as a loved one,

I don't even know what this means.

and it also shows that you have no moral values BECAUSE you view females only as a sexual object,

Please tell me how the perception that females are only sex objects indicates a destitution of moral values. If what you are saying is true, then those who hold this perception would also be utterly unrestrained and capable of committing any immoral act.

That would mean that in all likelihood, those who hold this perception would all be murderers, rapists, robbers, thieves, and so on all because they have "no moral values," as you contend.

otherwise you would have no desire to sleep with family members of the opposing sex. Juest sayin...

That's not true.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:07 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:41 AM, SolidToad wrote: I've done my cousin. She was good.

I thought you were gay?

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:09 AM Reply

I'm personally a huge advocate of consensual incest.
But I supposed I'm a bit biased.


"you're a bottle of epic awesome sauce :3"
-Xenomit
see! he knows! soon, you'll all know!

BBS Signature
Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:14 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 01:07 AM, T3XT wrote: I thought you were gay?

Everyone is a little bit gay... maybe he's bisexual

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:14 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, beardkiller wrote: The fact that we cant get a chance at his hot sister

Hmm...I WAS going to post the real reason.....

But then I realized that this one is more of my concern..


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Me and one of my female cousins used to do stuff to eachother when we were younger.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:23 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 01:03 AM, TerminalMontage wrote: I like to stick with 'incest is wincest.'

Well, well, well, look who it is. I never imagined you being so dirty.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 12:36 AM, T3XT wrote: No I have not had an incest crush.

What's wrong with it, assuming incest couple doesn't have kids?

This topic has been done to death and my stance hasn't changed.

For the most part kept quiet, without kids, it should be fine.

Otherwise just don't go flaunting it around in peoples faces and they won't know the difference.


My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 02:46 AM Reply

There is nothing wrong with it, it's just that humans frown on it because we know everyone else does.


BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:02 AM Reply

What I don't understand is why those who fight against abortion are alright with allowing it in cases of rape or incest.

Implying incest is on the same level as ... Rape? What in the fuck


BBS Signature
Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:11 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 03:02 AM, Razz wrote: Implying incest is on the same level as ... Rape? What in the fuck

Nope, but most of the time, the babies that are born from an incestuous relationship could be born with deformations and even with Down Syndrome... Also, most of these pregnancies are risky for the mothers themselves... they can actually die giving birth a baby from this kind of relationship...

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:14 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 03:11 AM, Ozcar wrote:
At 7/21/12 03:02 AM, Razz wrote: Implying incest is on the same level as ... Rape? What in the fuck
Nope, but most of the time, the babies that are born from an incestuous relationship could be born with deformations and even with Down Syndrome... Also, most of these pregnancies are risky for the mothers themselves... they can actually die giving birth a baby from this kind of relationship...

You can die from any form of pregnancy and while the chances may be hire all babies have a chance of deformation.


BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:25 AM Reply

Because you get creepy little sods like this guy.

What's wrong with incest?


"Where I fall ten more shall take my place! And one-hundred each of them! So strike me down! I am the harbinger!"-Ollanius Pius

Buy me things.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:29 AM Reply

I think that it is gross, but if other people want to do it then me and dead owls don't give a hoot. I likely wouldn't be friends with any person who did such a thing, but I wouldn't oppose them.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to What's wrong with incest? Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 04:11 AM Reply

It doesn't make any sense considering we're all related.


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature