00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

mass shooting at DKR screening

20,102 Views | 211 Replies

Response to mass shooting at DKR screening 2012-07-26 11:20:44

Having everyone walking around with a gun is not a good thing. And saying if everyone is carrying a gun no one is going to want to start shit is aslo way off! Look at gangs. They all carry and it doesn't stop em from starting shit. There are a lot of people with short tempers. They get in street arguments, now add a gun to that. I lived in Kent WA 3 years ago. Fairly rough area. The groundskeeper in my apartment got into an argument with some guy over parking in a reserved spot. They were in each others face and not long after it started the groundskeeper pulled a gun on the other dude... right in front of me and my friend who were just walking by. There is to many people with short tempers. Or are a little to young and full of themselves (like a few in this chat) who think they can take on an a small army with their guns. People like this who would cause more trouble then solve crisis's if they started carrying guns. Think of all the innocent people that could accidently be caught in the line of fire.

touchin 101

Response to mass shooting at DKR screening 2012-07-27 17:00:41

At 7/26/12 02:06 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: If the theatre had more people with guns shooting blindly in the dark this would not have happened.

^ This 1000X this.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature