New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mydarklord
Mydarklord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:03 AM Reply

I assume most of you seen the video on youtube while back?

I really don't see what the big deal is. So what? They are only puppies. Now if it was babies, that is a whole different situation. But crying and bitching about someone throwing puppies in the river? They are only animals.

Discuss.

For a good time, go to IMDABEST.CA

Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:06 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:03 AM, Mydarklord wrote: I assume most of you seen the video on youtube while back?

I really don't see what the big deal is. So what? They are only puppies. Now if it was babies, that is a whole different situation. But crying and bitching about someone throwing puppies in the river? They are only animals.

Discuss.

You are a rampant faggot for believing humans are more worthy thatn puppies or any other species of animals.

Chick throwing puppies in the river

What a beautiful Duwang!

BBS Signature
Kytraal
Kytraal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:07 AM Reply

Humans are also animals. I don't see a difference throwing any of them in the river.

Strength
Strength
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:07 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:03 AM, Mydarklord wrote: I assume most of you seen the video on youtube while back?

Discuss.

I'd rather watch babies get thrown into a river than puppies any day, because well fuck, we're over populated anyway KILL YOURSELF SAVE THE PLANET.

ok

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:34 AM Reply

That reminds me of the fact that if you hit a man, you go to jail. If you hit an animal, you go to jail. If you hit your kid, everything's fine.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:42 AM Reply

A someone throwing 5 people in the river what would result in them drowning would cause more controversy, but you don't ever see that happening.

It's just that when you see someone bringing pain on someone or something that can't defend itself is kind of a haunting image.

Also, does anyone wanna watch BME pain olympics with me? I'll bring popcorn.

sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

Everyone just assumes these puppies are cute and innocent. No one stops to think WHY this lady is throwing puppies into the river? Maybe these puppies were EVIL puppies. Puppies with a taste for blood. Ready to organize an attack on human kind, maybe this lady just saved hundreds of lives by throwing those evil puppies into the river.

touchin 101

BBS Signature
Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Killing is bad...

Every life is unique and has to be respected...even if is a Maggot like you.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:37 PM Reply

lol I love how everyone thinks we're overpopulated and doesn't care about humans anymore.

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

Are you talking about the video that came out a bunch of years ago?

WTF? Get on with the times, nobody cares about this shit anymore. Plus, ex-USSR countries are fucked up, deal with it.

KalebKore
KalebKore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:43 PM Reply

hey guys, OP is trolling.

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:03 AM, Mydarklord wrote:
But crying and bitching about someone throwing puppies in the river? They are only animals.

Discuss

I think people cry about animals getting hurt as opposed to other people because they know that animals are incapable of being avaricious, greedy or selfish, and therefore they may not do anything which can be viewed subjectively as "bad". With videos of people getting hurt, people rationalize that they may deserve it, I think.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

MagicMichael66
MagicMichael66
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:51 PM Reply

Some people are forgetting we are animals too. Only difference is we have a brain(which we don't even use properly).

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 12:51 PM, MagicMichael66 wrote: Some people are forgetting we are animals too. Only difference is we have a brain(which we don't even use properly).

ya know...puppies have brains too
if they didn't they would be dead ._.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:34 PM Reply

"Animals don't have rights. They don't have rights, because people like me don't give them any." - Maddox

Exile
Exile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:39 PM Reply

Discuss.

Oh great, another tryhard that thinks he's tough and edgy because he denounces puppies as worthless and doesn't care if they are drowned to death, for no reason.

Pathetic.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 12:37 PM, MiloBased wrote: lol I love how everyone thinks we're overpopulated and doesn't care about humans anymore.

I don't believe that.

Yes, hot climate developing countries have a population boom, but everywhere else in the world has either zero or negative population growth.

And the world population clock is nothing but speculative theory anyway.

GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 12:43 PM, KalebKore wrote: hey guys, OP is trolling.

BBS Signature
sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:48 PM Reply

It kinda bothers me when people say Animals are equal to humans... I don't hate animals by any means. And this lady throwing helpless puppies to their death is awful. I have in fact 3 dogs of my own. BUT in no way are animals equal to humans!!! Do you set a place at your table for your dog to eat? They kill animals who no one wants to adopt at shelters everyday. There is no orphanage that kills kids when they can't find em a home. If my house catches on fire im not going to grab my dogs over my kids. I like animals but lets be serious they are not equal.

touchin 101

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:50 PM Reply

Why are you beating a dead horse thats ALSO old? It's like a skeleton horse?

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

You assume wrong. Where is the link?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 02:55 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
You assume wrong. Where is the link?

watch with intense caution

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM Reply

Fuck babies. I'd rather throw seven babies in a river than a single puppy.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

I'd rather watch babies get thrown into a river than puppies any day, because well fuck, we're over populated anyway KILL YOURSELF SAVE THE PLANET.

That sound familiar.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 03:39 PM Reply

yeah it's old news. whatever.

At 7/19/12 12:43 PM, Rapacity wrote:
At 7/19/12 10:03 AM, Mydarklord wrote:
But crying and bitching about someone throwing puppies in the river? They are only animals.

Discuss
I think people cry about animals getting hurt as opposed to other people because they know that animals are incapable of being avaricious, greedy or selfish, and therefore they may not do anything which can be viewed subjectively as "bad". With videos of people getting hurt, people rationalize that they may deserve it, I think.

I think normal humans are hard-wired to want to care for babies regardless of species. Well not just humans, most animals. They have this innocence and vulnerability that brings out your nurturing protective side. It's the reason in the wild animals adopt other species sometimes, even ones they'd normally eat sometimes.

It's not just that she was hurting animals. Not even that it was extremely loyal animals that have huge hearts and want to please. It was that she deviated from the norm in a disturbing way. Someone who does stuff like that could also be a threat to other humans. It's natural to be worried about her doing more harm to more beings, especially because she could easily to it to humans too.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 03:50 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:06 AM, JakeDesuDesu wrote:

Discuss.
You are a rampant faggot for believing humans are more worthy thatn puppies or any other species of animals.

I totally agree. You don't see dogs throwing babies in rivers. That's why puppies are way more deserving than humans because they aren't assholes. I mean, babies just grow up to be assholes anyway and become Justin Bieber and use the word swag. I'm glad millions of humans die everyday. They just start wars about religion. I don't see any other species starting wars and being all selfish by destroying this planet.... and I think my own post gave me cancer.

BBS Signature
sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 03:59 PM Reply

People grow up to be assholes if they are raised that way just like dogs grow up to be vicious and mean if they are raised that way. All this talk about killing babies and humans is ridiculous and are said by just as big of trolls as the person who made this stupid post to began with.

touchin 101

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 03:09 PM, J-Rex wrote: KILL YOURSELF SAVE THE PLANET.

That sound familiar.

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/catalog/stpky.html

Either that or you played Hydrophobia.

GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

It's animal torture, but this happened like 2 years ago get on with the times no one ever made it a big deal back then either.I have never heard anyone mention it in my school I just saw the video long time ago and never heard anyone mention it.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Chick throwing puppies in the river Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 04:17 PM Reply

>mfw

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature