New Topic Respond to this Topic
IntenseMusicUK
IntenseMusicUK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 05:49 AM Reply

Hey guys, im currently running a youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/IntenseMusicUKHD - and im promote signed/unsigned artists in all Electronic genres of music. examples: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Electro, Drumstep, EDM, etc etc.
If you have any tracks you would like promoting, please feel free to email them to me at - IntenseMusicUK@yahoo.co.uk - a long with all of you social network links, youtube link etc, these will be featured in the video description to advertise you.

Feel free to ask any questions before submitting a track.

Best Regards To You All
IntenseMusicUK

Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me

HyperTrough
HyperTrough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 07:53 AM Reply

EDM is not a genre of Electronic

EDM = Electronic Dance Music hur durr

lol fuk u

IntenseMusicUK
IntenseMusicUK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 09:54 AM Reply

are you disabled son? im promoting EDM and other genres, i know what EDM is otherwise i wouldnt have posted it, stop trying to be funny and try posting useful comments to people you wonabe 'troll'

NickPerrin
NickPerrin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:05 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 09:54 AM, IntenseMusicUK wrote: are you disabled son? im promoting EDM and other genres, i know what EDM is otherwise i wouldnt have posted it, stop trying to be funny and try posting useful comments to people you wonabe 'troll'

I would recommend ignoring comments that don't help. Becoming adversarial as your instant first reaction is not a very good advertising strategy for your channel.

IntenseMusicUK
IntenseMusicUK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:23 AM Reply

i agree, just winds me up, some people are so sad, no need to stupid comments like they do :S ahh well, i just need to learn to block out the idiots haha

Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:24 AM Reply

Sounds nice! I sent you an e-mail :)

New tune: Yag

Gls
Gls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:23 AM, IntenseMusicUK wrote: i agree, just winds me up, some people are so sad, no need to stupid comments like they do :S ahh well, i just need to learn to block out the idiots haha

Well, I agree with NickPerrin. Just ignore those kind of comments. It usually works quite well.

On another note, I've sent you an email. =D

BBS Signature
TheBustinJeebers
TheBustinJeebers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:46 AM Reply

I would absolutely love to take up this offer! I'll send a song over and see if you like it.

BBS Signature
IntenseMusicUK
IntenseMusicUK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

Thanks for the posts guys, much appreciated, be sure to let any other producers you know about my channel and tell them im more than happy to promote them aslong as the song isnt terrible.

Thanks again guys
Best Regards
(Ste Bradbury) IntenseMusicUK

Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me

Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:34 PM Reply

My experience with these kinda channels makes me skeptical of the whole deal.

Are you going to make any money of this? will the producers get paid? what happens if you fail and the channel pulls like 3 views a week? would the producers be able to pull out? what if you receive a partnership? hows the quality control? are you the only one working on this channel?

Also: This seems like another UKF clone, while I do appreciate the courtesy of including more genres then just dubstep or drum and bass, I am kinda skeptical of how potential subscribers are going to react to all the different genres.

BBS Signature
Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:47 PM Reply

Sorry about double post, but:

You seem to have a lot of tracks you dont have have the rights to publish (like Spors stuff) and even then you dont seem to be pulling a lot of views, how can the people interested know that this actually is a business? What is your marketing plan?

BBS Signature
Knoxius
Knoxius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

How about a logo that doesn't look like every other dubstep-related logo?

Mrmilkcarton
Mrmilkcarton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

If someone wants to help spread your music then you should take that opportunity because if you aren't making money off your music now they probably won't be either. This is why my music is freeeee :D

I'll send you an e-mail.

SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 05:49 AM, IntenseMusicUK wrote: Hey guys, im currently running a youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/IntenseMusicUKHD - and im promote signed/unsigned artists in all Electronic genres of music. examples: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Electro, Drumstep, EDM, etc etc.

Not sure if my music falls under this, but would you do more chilled out ambient stuff? Stuff that makes you feel intensely chilled if you know what I mean

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 07:14 PM Reply

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING RID OF YOUR "PROMOTING THE BEST DUBSTEP" SLOGAN.

I listened to the recent upload dubstep song on your channel, and it's hardly the best.

You should set higher standards if you want to be one of those channels that always keep pumping out good music. It doesn't have to sound like Skrillex, Nero, Flux P., etc, Just upload songs that have better quality than that.

lel

samulis
samulis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 07:48 PM Reply

And is it orche... nope!

*sigh*

Guess I'll go back to waiting for a label that does something OTHER than electronic... good luck with your label, man. ;)

My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
Nimble
Nimble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 07:48 PM, samulis wrote: Guess I'll go back to waiting for a label that does something OTHER than electronic... good luck with your label, man. ;)

*sigh*

You and me both,Samulis.

You and me both.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.
"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature
Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 11:51 PM, NimblekidX wrote:
At 7/19/12 07:48 PM, samulis wrote: Guess I'll go back to waiting for a label that does something OTHER than electronic... good luck with your label, man. ;)
*sigh*

You and me both,Samulis.

You and me both.

Have you guys tried Ninja Tune? I hear they're into different genres of music and the did sign "The Cinematic Orchestra" so they might be right down our alley.
Granted they're into more electronic-inspired stuff but its still worth a try.

BBS Signature
midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 10:18 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 07:48 PM, samulis wrote: And is it orche... nope!

*sigh*

Guess I'll go back to waiting for a label that does something OTHER than electronic... good luck with your label, man. ;)

A "label" that releases orchestral music?
That'd be the classical music circuit, man.

p.s. i am gay

pockets08
pockets08
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:29 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 05:49 AM, IntenseMusicUK wrote: Hey guys, im currently running a youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/IntenseMusicUKHD - and im promote signed/unsigned artists in all Electronic genres of music. examples: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Electro, Drumstep, EDM, etc etc.
If you have any tracks you would like promoting, please feel free to email them to me at - IntenseMusicUK@yahoo.co.uk - a long with all of you social network links, youtube link etc, these will be featured in the video description to advertise you.

Feel free to ask any questions before submitting a track.

Best Regards To You All
IntenseMusicUK

Hey man, some good tunes you have in the set up - just some advice though, make sure you get a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of tags set up in the tag section for keywords, or no one will ever even find these videos.

ussraf12
ussraf12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Want Your Music Promoting? Click Me Jul. 22nd, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 09:54 AM, IntenseMusicUK wrote: are you disabled son? im promoting EDM and other genres, i know what EDM is otherwise i wouldnt have posted it, stop trying to be funny and try posting useful comments to people you wonabe 'troll'

"are you disabled son?" haha epic respond

deedd