New Topic Respond to this Topic
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
I don't care for Valve Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 11:58 PM Reply

Now I know that I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but I don't particularly care for Valve at all, both as a developer and their games. IMO, the best game that they have made, Half-Life 2 is a decent shooter, but I'm not going to put it above the first or second Modern Warfare for best FPS anytime soon. Also, it seems like they don't really care for finishing the series at all, because I have heard no word if they are going to make Half-Life 3 at all, which is inexcusable on their part not to finish the series. Enough with the pointless episodes of HL2 already, it's been 8 goddamn years already since they released the second game, when are they going to move on with the series?

Also, I don't really think that either the Portal or Left 4 Dead series is anything special at all. While yes, Portal is a unique concept on puzzle and FPS games, but I don't think that they are that spectacular, and frankly, I kind of find them a little dull sometimes. As for L4D, it's basically a cheesy FPS version of Resident Evil, and unless you're playing with 4 players, then the entertainment value of the game isn't going to be that much at all. As for Team Fortress 2, it's the same thing as Half-Life 2, they're just fucking milking that for a long time instead of making a proper sequel, yet the fans don't give a crap about it for whatever reason.

I've noticed that the vast majority of their games are FPS, which seems to get a bad rap now by some gamers for being the same old, same old. I mean, some people here accuse companies like Activision, EA and others for not trying to make new and fresh IPs/concepts, or venture into new genres, {a claim that is of little merit and practicality BTW.} but no one seems to mention Valve at all in that conversation at all, despite only making 1 type of game, just with a different skin. IMO, if you want to accuse someone of not bothering with new concepts, just look at Valve's track record.

Finally, I think that the development team as a whole is overrated, especially since that, as I said most of their games aren't as great as a lot of people think they are. People want to applaud them for being an indie developer, and that automatically makes them better than developers like Bioware, Bethesda, or even an Arc System Works, when in reality that's not always the case. I understand that EA, Activision and to a lesser extent, Capcom are generally greedy and have questionable leadership at the top for the first two, but that doesn't mean that the games that they make aren't good, but I guess that some people just seem to ignore that because they hate said company/developer.

In closing, Valve is not that much different than most of the other big developers out there, and I dare say that they aren't much better than they are, in terms of games or development team. Let's not make them out to be like they're the best game company, just because they make visually impressive games or because they're independent which makes it seem like a badge of honor. A lot of their games are either overhyped, just not that good at all, or worse of all, milked to ridiculous levels, almost to the point where they don't even bother to finish the series or even to put out a sequel, and it seems like I'm the only person who notices all this.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Please stop disliking things I like it makes me very pretentious.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:19 AM Reply

I actually agree with the OP, except I really like L4D and can see why it is so popular. It took everything that was "meh" about the zombie genre and polished it to a shine. Excellent game.

Half-Life series is good, but not fantastic, and Portal's main concept is interesting, but gets old very fast. Had to force myself to beat both games, rather than enjoying and wanting to play them.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:26 AM Reply

This is why I don't like the gaming community, no one can post a dissenting opinion without worrying about a flamewar because the community is so immature it doesn't know how to take an opinion that disagrees with theirs.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Exile
Exile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:57 AM Reply

Do you expect me to read all of that? Give me a tl;dr and I'll respond seriously.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:02 AM Reply

I don't get why they're so popular, I think most of their games are meh, especially Half Life 2. Still, I think Valve could be decent enough to actually tell their fans something about Half Life 3 instead of just keeping them completely in the dark for years.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 01:02 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I don't get why they're so popular

Because they don't treat their fans like shit.

And for fucks sake, people need to stop going on about episode 3.
You can't project your own impatience as their fault, they haven't even fucking announced that they're working on it.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:18 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 01:12 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 7/19/12 01:02 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I don't get why they're so popular
Because they don't treat their fans like shit.

And for fucks sake, people need to stop going on about episode 3.
You can't project your own impatience as their fault, they haven't even fucking announced that they're working on it.

I could give a shit out of Half Life to be honest but it's been 7 years since Half Life 2 and there hasn't been a single word on it. If they weren't working on it they could at least say so. I wouldn't quite call that not treating their fans like shit.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:40 AM Reply

When they're ready, they'll announce something. It's done when it's fucking done, they are not responsible for everyone else's fucking impatience which they're not entitled to.

Regardless of what you think about their games, you cannot deny that without them, PC gaming would NEVER have undergone a resuscitation like it has currently. And if that doesn't place them on a pedestal, then what the fuck does?

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:54 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 01:40 AM, phrozonfire wrote: When they're ready, they'll announce something. It's done when it's fucking done, they are not responsible for everyone else's fucking impatience which they're not entitled to.

okaygeezfine i'm just saying even Duke Nukem forever at least had some occasional news when it was still in development hell.

Regardless of what you think about their games, you cannot deny that without them, PC gaming would NEVER have undergone a resuscitation like it has currently. And if that doesn't place them on a pedestal, then what the fuck does?

I'm not sure what you mean. Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and especially Counter Strike were influential on PC gaming but I wouldn't call that a resuscitation as if without them PC gaming would have died.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 01:54 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: okaygeezfine i'm just saying even Duke Nukem forever at least had some occasional news when it was still in development hell.

Except Duke Nukem Forever was acknowledged to be in development. I'd rather Valve announce it when they're ready and release it 1-3 years later rather than being drip-feed screenshots over a 12 year period like DNF.

I'm not sure what you mean. Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and especially Counter Strike were influential on PC gaming but I wouldn't call that a resuscitation as if without them PC gaming would have died.

I mean the STEAM service. PC gaming would be incredibly niche without it. I don't envision any Developer creating a PC release for games without the Steam platform (ORIGIN not withstanding, it see's a mere shred of profit as compared to Steam).

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM Reply

I don't really like their games either, but they are the reason I'm considering spending $600+ on a PC for gaming. The deals on Steam are just ridiculous. So I like that part of them.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 02:00 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
Except Duke Nukem Forever was acknowledged to be in development. I'd rather Valve announce it when they're ready and release it 1-3 years later rather than being drip-feed screenshots over a 12 year period like DNF.

Well that's all well and good but I think there are probably a lot of Half Life fans who would disagree.

I mean the STEAM service. PC gaming would be incredibly niche without it. I don't envision any Developer creating a PC release for games without the Steam platform (ORIGIN not withstanding, it see's a mere shred of profit as compared to Steam).

That's a fair point and Steam is very important to PC gaming but I think people would still get along fine without it. When you get right down to it Steam is basically an online store with a feature to communicate with friends during gameplay and organize gaming groups, it's a bit of a long shot to say that whether or not games are released for PC hinges on whether or not Steam exists. As convenient as it is, it's not essential, and if it were never invented there would be some other similar program by now because selling games digitally is a great idea and not very hard to come up with.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 05:30 AM Reply

I agree that people overrate Valve and its nice to see that not too many people if anyone at all is acting like a fanboy in this thread.

I use to post on Escapistmagazine.com and there are way too many fanboys there, if you posted this thread there people would probably feel offended and some would act hostile and passive aggressive about your opinion and tear you to pieces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 06:38 AM Reply

I've enjoyed many Valve games but I do have to criticise them for a few things. The wait for the next instalment of Half-Life is definitely ridiculous at this point and is why I see Valve as a joke for the most part right now. I'll admit that I am not the biggest fans of Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat or even Left 4 Dead but I do have to admit that they are fun games. It's just I'd never keep my attention span on them for a very long time. You are right that the majority of Valve games are FPS which is something that's been often criticised in the gaming industry but if you do something from the genre that's both a little out of the ordinary and entertaining, then I can easily welcome it. That's how I feel about their key titles, especially Half-life and TF2.

Apart from all the stupid gimmicks in the game, I wouldn't say TF2 is being milked for a long time before giving it another sequel. If anything, I'd rather they don't make a Team Fortress 3 until it's time to move on and make a new generation of the series. At least I can say with confidence that TF2 has been treated well by Valve. They could have easily forgotten it after a year or two but almost five years on and it still gets updates. You can't say the same thing about most online games out there.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 11:58 PM, orangebomb wrote: IMO, the best game that they have made, Half-Life 2 is a decent shooter, but I'm not going to put it above the first or second Modern Warfare for best FPS anytime soon.

TROLL DETECTED

Not because you said Half Life 2 was only decent, but because you said a Call of duty from modern warfare or later was the best FPS. You must either be a troll or an idiot.

PixlCrusher
PixlCrusher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 08:06 AM Reply

I agree, Valve is pretty overrated and nobody tend's to include Valve in the conversation's of "Games that don't bring new things to the table", I love the half-life series and everything but seriously, it's been too freaking long since a new game, I mean the last game they finished was Portal 2 and it was released in 2011, yet they haven't given us a slight piece of info on a new release. :(

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM Reply

Valve is a great company, their problem is that they put all their workforce into making new hats for TF2 rather than actually working on the games they are suppose to make.

They remind me of myself, Valve procrastinates a lot, they promise they will make something but keep putting it off while they do other stuff.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Exile
Exile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 08:14 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 08:12 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Valve is a great company, their problem is that they put all their workforce into making new hats for TF2 rather than actually working on the games they are suppose to make.

You don't actually believe this, do you? Because if so.. wow.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 08:30 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 08:14 AM, Exile wrote:
At 7/19/12 08:12 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Valve is a great company, their problem is that they put all their workforce into making new hats for TF2 rather than actually working on the games they are suppose to make.

I trust people are able to tell without adding tags of "Serious" or "Not serious" to my posts. Alas it would seem my trust was misplaced.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

For those who will probably say troll or detect this as my opinions and what you like. He stated time and time again that it's his own opinion. He believes that Valve is a tad overrated and I agree with OP. Now he never said that any of Valve's games were bad, not at all. He just said that they're just on par with other games out there. I think he's being a bit harsh, but it is his opinion.

He is right though, Valve cannot count to 3.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:37 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 08:14 AM, Exile wrote:

Exile, you just wrote one of the single most stupid posts ive ever seen on newgrounds. Even a mentally handicapped toddler could tell it was a joke.

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Strange, how everyone's preemptively banging on about the threat of a Valve fan initiated fan war when BARELY ANY VALVE FAN HAS SAID ANYTHING YET IN THIS THREAD.
But we all know where this rail track leads don't we? First thread stating "I don't like ..." "... is overrated" and then insipid hate bandwagon cells develop and divide.

I actually respect the OP for writing that out, and can understand why someone might not like Valve.
I simply don't like when people invade threads specifically designed for positive Valve game discussion and post flamebaity Valve/Half life hate comments for the sake of attention, just like any other fan of any other series.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:55 AM, naronic wrote: I simply don't like when people invade threads specifically designed for positive Valve game discussion and post flamebaity Valve/Half life hate comments for the sake of attention, just like any other fan of any other series.

Well, its because most PC gamers feel like valve is the company leading the innovation and putting the customer first the most in the pc gaming market, which is pretty much undeniably true. Its why you get things like people saying EA is the devil of the pc gaming market and Valve is the god.

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 11:21 AM Reply

A few things to reply to though.

At 7/18/12 11:58 PM, orangebomb wrote: -Half-Life 3 at all, which is inexcusable on their part not to finish the series. Enough with the pointless episodes of HL2 already, it's been 8 goddamn years already since they released the second game, when are they going to move on with the series?

That's sort of unfair, counting both episode 1 and 2 together I'd say it's more 5 years, still a long time but within' range.

As for L4D, it's basically a cheesy FPS version of Resident Evil, and unless you're playing with 4 players, then the entertainment value of the game isn't going to be that much at all. As for Team Fortress 2, it's the same thing as Half-Life 2, they're just fucking milking that for a long time instead of making a proper sequel, yet the fans don't give a crap about it for whatever reason.

L4D is nothing like resident evil in concept, story or gameplay, the only theoretical comparison here is that they have guns and zombies.
If your secondary point was aimed at hats for TF2, just know that that's not a booger that came out of Valve's nose. Basically a few cosmetic character customization items became available and the community blew it up bigger and faster than Justin Bieber.
Plus I don't understand what a multiplayer game like TF2 would need a sequel for, it's doing fine with updates and has a lot more life ahead of it.

I've noticed that the vast majority of their games are FPS, which seems to get a bad rap now by some gamers for being the same old, same old. I mean, some people here accuse companies like Activision, EA and others for not trying to make new and fresh IPs/concepts, or venture into new genres, {a claim that is of little merit and practicality BTW.} but no one seems to mention Valve at all in that conversation at all, despite only making 1 type of game, just with a different skin. IMO, if you want to accuse someone of not bothering with new concepts, just look at Valve's track record.

Half life 1, 2 and portal introduced concepts that were VERY new at their respective times. Half life introduced narrative and friendly AI to fps games, Half life 2 had the gravity gun basically making the games own physics engine a play card in gameplay and bringing physics engines into the mainstream market, and portal became famous for it's almost harmonious imo stir mix of comedy and gameplay as well as a heavily innovative approach to puzzle solving.

When they aren't making new ideas they're spit shining old ones. Left 4 dead and Team fortress 2 teamed up and wrote a text book how to on making players in a multiplayer game actually need each other while keeping things fast paced and chaotic.

All their games may be first person but it's first person with a personality.

Finally, I think that the development team as a whole is overrated, especially since that, as I said most of their games aren't as great as a lot of people think they are. People want to applaud them for being an indie developer,

Um... Valve isn't and never claimed to be indie.

BBS Signature
dogpup4
dogpup4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:33 PM Reply

I felt the same way but I'm beginning to really like them. Half Life always felt quite boring but I'm playing the first one and I think I might care more about the series now, and when I play through HL2 again I'll pay more attention this time. I think the Valve collection was the best £25 I've ever spent, really worth it.

DVD Collection and Game Collection
Steam: GallifreyanTimeDog
Really need to change this rubbish username.

BBS Signature
Exile
Exile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 10:37 AM, BumFodder wrote:
Exile, you just wrote one of the single most stupid posts ive ever seen on newgrounds. Even a mentally handicapped toddler could tell it was a joke.

I've been up for the last 43 hours (almost 44) straight. You'll have to forgive me if I don't get jokes.

Idocreating
Idocreating
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 12:50 AM, dragoswrath wrote: You know, I think the OP is right about valve milking TF2.

I disagree. Valve's monetization of TF2 is quite simply a brilliant move. Introducing the hats and item economy and adding standard free to play shortcuts via cash meant that the game could go free-to-play many years after it's release, drawing in new customers...

To Steam. And Steam is where Valve get their fierce customer loyalty, sales, corporate responsibility and reliable servers (usually) means that by providing one of their most popular games for free they lure new people into Steam to potentially buy games, which makes them more money than they would if TF2 was the same as it's release.

Also, TF2 is the same as HL2? What you smokin' OP? HL2's deathmatch is more like classic oldschool shooters whereas TF2 is a class-based objective/deathmatch game.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

At 7/18/12 11:58 PM, orangebomb wrote: IMO, the best game that they have made, Half-Life 2 is a decent shooter, but I'm not going to put it above the first or second Modern Warfare for best FPS anytime soon.

I haven't played the single player of mw1, so I can't say anything about that. But the multiplayer in both mw games and the singleplayer in mw2 is far below that of half-life 2.

Also, it seems like they don't really care for finishing the series at all, because I have heard no word if they are going to make Half-Life 3 at all, which is inexcusable on their part not to finish the series. Enough with the pointless episodes of HL2 already, it's been 8 goddamn years already since they released the second game, when are they going to move on with the series?

When they want to. IIRC they said that they where working on new episodes/a new half-life game. If they stopped working on it, I don't know. But they have been throwing hints out there some time ago.
You also have to remember that diablo 3 came out 12 years after diablo 2.

As for Team Fortress 2, it's the same thing as Half-Life 2, they're just fucking milking that for a long time instead of making a proper sequel, yet the fans don't give a crap about it for whatever reason.

Team Fortress 2 doesn't need a sequel. It's been updated so much that it's basically a new game than when it launched. Not to mention that they're still updating it. Each time they put out a new update they put as much new free content into the game, as your beloved call of duty games does every year for 60$. I honestly don't see how adding new content regularly is milking the game.

despite only making 1 type of game, just with a different skin. IMO, if you want to accuse someone of not bothering with new concepts, just look at Valve's track record.

This is where I burst out laughing. Sure there are some of their game series that's basically the same game with little added content, like all the counter-strike games which are basically just the same game with slightly better graphics, new guns and a little difference in how the guns are handled, this also applies to both day of defeat games and both left 4 dead games. But you also have to keep in mind that while the new content was on level with expansions packs, the price was also on level with expansion packs.
But then there's the half-life series, ricochet, team fortress classic, team fortress 2, portal, alien swarm and dota 2. All of which have entirely different gameplay.

In closing, Valve is not that much different than most of the other big developers out there, and I dare say that they aren't much better than they are, in terms of games or development team.

So which game companies put out free content regularly? I can't think of any on top of my head. And yes, this does matter these days. Since it seems like publishers/developers are getting greedier and greedier with all that launch dlc and tons and tons of new dlc packs constantly coming.

Let's not make them out to be like they're the best game company, just because they make visually impressive games or because they're independent which makes it seem like a badge of honor.

So making visually impressive games doesn't matter? I agree that a visual impressive game doesn't mean that it's a good game. The gameplay is what matters. But gaming is getting more and more casual, so if you make a game with really really awesome gameplay but shitty graphics, you won't make as much money if you made the same game with great graphics. Since a lot of the casual gamers want something nice to look at while having fun.

A lot of their games are either overhyped, just not that good at all, or worse of all, milked to ridiculous levels, almost to the point where they don't even bother to finish the series or even to put out a sequel, and it seems like I'm the only person who notices all this.

Not good at all? I can't see how their games can be bad when their games are still played by thousands of people YEARS after the game came out. When I'm writing this, 66,000 are playing Dota 2, this game is still in beta. 56,000 are playing Team Fortress 2, this game came out in 2007, which is 5 years ago. 52,000 are playing Counter-Strike, this game came out in 2000, which is 12 years ago. 15,000 are playing left 4 dead 2, which came out in 2009. which is 3 years ago. 7,000 are playing portal 2, this game came out in 2011, which is 1 year ago. I don't think their games would be so alive and kicking if they where bad.
Also, how are they milking their games if they're not putting out new sequels? Usually milking means keep making new games even if there's no need for sequels or just because they want more money. Valve isn't doing that (except for counter-strike), in stead they're putting out free content and updates.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to I don't care for Valve Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:46 PM Reply

Valve is a decent company, and I just got HL2 yesterday and started playing, it's an actual refreshing experience to play a real game once for the first time in 2 years. I'm not complaining for 5 bucks.

but I hate how they end every half life game with a cliffhanger, it just lets Valve milk the franchise, aibet it's a good one.

BBS Signature