Be a Supporter!

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

  • 2,288 Views
  • 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Parlux
Parlux
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 20:50:23 Reply

Me and my father want to play a joke on my uncle. He gave my father a 1981 chevy impala coupe and my father passed on to me. this car has been in my family before I was born. My uncle told me what ever I do. Don't put giant rims on the car.

Lets make him mad

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 20:56:26 Reply

giant rim you say

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:02:38 Reply

At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote: Me and my father want to play a joke on my uncle. He gave my father a 1981 chevy impala coupe and my father passed on to me. this car has been in my family before I was born. My uncle told me what ever I do. Don't put giant rims on the car.

Lets make him mad

Get a better quality picture.

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:19:08 Reply

At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote: Don't put giant rims on the car.

That's good advice, smaller rims mean more rubber, which means more traction. There's a reason why the wheels of race cars often have these tiny rims.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:23:32 Reply

At 7/17/12 09:19 PM, Razz wrote:
At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote: Don't put giant rims on the car.
That's good advice, smaller rims mean more rubber, which means more traction. There's a reason why the wheels of race cars often have these tiny rims.

Tiny rims have nothing to do with the surface to surface contact of a tire to the ground. The reason why racecars typically have small rims is too limit weight. Weight is the enemy of speed and acceleration obviously.

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:26:50 Reply

aight here yo twanty toos homie

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:28:21 Reply

yo dawg we heard you wanted rims so we put a dawg's anus on yo rims so yo can rim yo dawg while yo rims rim while you drive and rim

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

Parlux
Parlux
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:32:57 Reply

At 7/17/12 09:32 PM, Protagonist wrote:
At 7/17/12 09:23 PM, Protagonist wrote: Officers are hot on the suspects tail.
Dammit, he got away! But there ain't no way hes surviving the fall. Back to the station.

I love you protagonist your my favorite photoshoper


BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:35:39 Reply

MAN DOOR HAND HOOK CAR DOOR

MAN DOOR HAND HOOK CAR DOOR

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 21:59:29 Reply

Yeah, I know the pun is kinda bad...

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Comrade
Comrade
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 22:29:48 Reply

Yes.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

abbuw
abbuw
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-17 22:38:59 Reply

Had to kill a hooker and dispose of the evidence. Sorry bout the car.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


BBS Signature
headphenomenon
headphenomenon
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 00:06:02 Reply

Couldn't resist.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


06-17-11: User of the Day
07-25-11: 1500th Post
08-09-11: Level 13!

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 00:07:31 Reply

At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote:

scary

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 00:12:35 Reply

20 replies and OP still needs his rims photoshopped for a bad joke.

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 00:28:20 Reply

At 7/18/12 12:12 AM, Skaren wrote: 20 replies and OP still needs his rims photoshopped for a bad joke.

Hope this will fake out the Dad

Photoshop some 22's on my ride

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 00:31:38 Reply

At 7/18/12 12:28 AM, illicit wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:12 AM, Skaren wrote: 20 replies and OP still needs his rims photoshopped for a bad joke.
Hope this will fake out the Dad

Took you all long enough

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 01:06:41 Reply

At 7/18/12 12:31 AM, T3XT wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:28 AM, illicit wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:12 AM, Skaren wrote: 20 replies and OP still needs his rims photoshopped for a bad joke.
Hope this will fake out the Dad
Took you all long enough

it took awhile to find 22 inch rim picture that was usable

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 01:20:44 Reply

At 7/17/12 09:23 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 7/17/12 09:19 PM, Razz wrote:
At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote: Don't put giant rims on the car.
That's good advice, smaller rims mean more rubber, which means more traction. There's a reason why the wheels of race cars often have these tiny rims.
Tiny rims have nothing to do with the surface to surface contact of a tire to the ground. The reason why racecars typically have small rims is too limit weight. Weight is the enemy of speed and acceleration obviously.

Working in the automotive industry I have learned hands-on that smaller rims, giving the tire more rubber, allows for more traction in specific instances. There's a reason you primarily see them on trucks and AWD vehicles. Weight is just one of many factors. If you also have experience in the industry, please, fill us in.


BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 01:38:25 Reply

At 7/18/12 01:20 AM, Razz wrote:
At 7/17/12 09:23 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 7/17/12 09:19 PM, Razz wrote:
At 7/17/12 08:50 PM, Parlux wrote: Don't put giant rims on the car.
That's good advice, smaller rims mean more rubber, which means more traction. There's a reason why the wheels of race cars often have these tiny rims.
Tiny rims have nothing to do with the surface to surface contact of a tire to the ground. The reason why racecars typically have small rims is too limit weight. Weight is the enemy of speed and acceleration obviously.
Working in the automotive industry I have learned hands-on that smaller rims, giving the tire more rubber, allows for more traction in specific instances. There's a reason you primarily see them on trucks and AWD vehicles. Weight is just one of many factors. If you also have experience in the industry, please, fill us in.

I'm sure you can cite your sources. As well as that. You're 20. You don't have any lengthy experience to really go ahead and use as a reference or credible source. As well as that, you can work in the automotive industry for years and still not now shit about tires because your expertise focuses on say electrical systems or automotive glass.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 02:10:27 Reply

The people looked on as they prepared the launch. In a matter of seconds the world's first space-car will be launched and it will be a huge technological advancement if it is successful.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 02:11:46 Reply

The car buzzes by with the speed of a cheetah with jet pack lodged deep within its anal cavity. It will soon arrive to its destination... the moon.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 02:12:48 Reply

Houston... we have a problem.

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 02:13:13 Reply

At 7/18/12 02:12 AM, Zachary wrote: Houston... we have a problem.

story sucks 2/10


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
abbuw
abbuw
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 02:40:41 Reply

At 7/18/12 02:12 AM, Zachary wrote: Houston... we have a problem.

Wow, just wow! This was an amazing story. It tells the tale of the first space/car hybrid and it's unfortunate downfall to it's nemesis, the moon. The vehicle was amazing for its looks and personality. The spaceship car was a wise old one, who didn't have many friends, so he turned into a spaceship! Classic twist! I would recommend this fine story to anyone of any age. 20/10.


BBS Signature
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 06:27:56 Reply

At 7/18/12 02:12 AM, Travis wrote:
At 7/18/12 02:11 AM, Zachary wrote: The car buzzes by with the speed of a cheetah with jet pack lodged deep within its anal cavity. It will soon arrive to its destination... the moon.
So bad.

I know right?
Yours was so much better.


BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Photoshop some 22's on my ride 2012-07-18 07:25:43 Reply

Gangsta shooting

Photoshop some 22's on my ride


Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature