Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 21:47:27

At 7/15/12 09:37 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: Don't call Kashi a Jackass. At least she's better than you by a long shot.

agreed thats not a very nice thing to say yo!

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 21:52:46

At 7/15/12 09:31 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: NSFW

See how better everything looks when you do it the right way?

Thank you so much! In one instant, you've taught me EVERYTHING I need to know about this pose. You are a great teacher! Please be my tutor.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 22:01:14

But I DO practice. And you have to admit, I am much better now than I was when I first joined this site.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 22:03:57

I am so motivated. Don't worry, good people of Newgrounds, I will succeed this time!

BBS Signature
maficmelody
maficmelody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 22:09:29

Dang Fifty.. I almost don't want to post my suggestion now.

Referring to the original: the attempt at dynamic-ism could be pushed a tad more. After all, it is a devil/demon girl. The hair-flick is a bit over done. As is probably my pitchfork as well. Hmm.

At 7/15/12 09:31 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: NSFW

See how better everything looks when you do it the right way?

Immediate Feedback Requested

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 22:18:05

TA DA!!!

http://hiryugouki.newgrounds.com/news/post/735747

BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 22:34:10

Sigh...
Yeah I think I'm done. I have already gone above and beyond my duty as an Art Form Reg.
Goki, please read the Art Forum Rules and try and used the include picture function in the future

this thread has gotten sidetracked enough as is.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
NEOvivid
NEOvivid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-15 23:50:39

It's ok pal. That's how I feel some days on the thread.

At 7/15/12 07:27 PM, HiryuGouki wrote:
He's trying to be the next Alex Ahad... he's Hiryu's "Flavor of the month" until he finds another artist to mimic their style from..
Can you leave me alone for ONE DAMN DAY?!!

NEOvivid 1.7

NEOvivid
NEOvivid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 00:50:44

I just got done looking at your art and your really good. I can't believe that you didn't get scouted yet.

NEOvivid 1.7

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 05:06:08

At 7/16/12 12:50 AM, NEOvivid wrote: I just got done looking at your art and your really good. I can't believe that you didn't get scouted yet.

thats because he got de-scouted (mods took it away)

Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Filmmaker
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 06:18:01

At 7/16/12 05:06 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
thats because he got de-scouted (mods took it away)

Although the emphasis of the OP's title "Immediate Feedback Requested" made me think it was an incoming invasion of Nyan Cats..

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 10:26:41

Although the emphasis of the OP's title "Immediate Feedback Requested" made me think it was an incoming invasion of Nyan Cats..

What makes you think that?

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 10:32:58

At 7/15/12 10:18 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: TA DA!!!

Hey bud, your art isnt bad. take a little time to work on your anatomy.. here. i know im not really a big fan of referencing but doing that helped me to improve quite quickly. there are other websites for figure drawing practice as well(Google is your friend). take it into consideration man, what can you lose?

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean. My art thread My comic thread

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 10:37:25

At 7/16/12 10:32 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 7/15/12 10:18 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: TA DA!!!

Hey bud, your art isnt bad. take a little time to work on your anatomy.. here. i know im not really a big fan of referencing but doing that helped me to improve quite quickly. there are other websites for figure drawing practice as well(Google is your friend). take it into consideration man, what can you lose?

I will strongly consider it. Can you send me the link? This sounds like a great tool. AND it's free of all things. Thanks again!

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 10:40:34

Here is the 1000% improved version.

- Thicker arms
- More leg weight
- Better shapes used
- Better hair structure
- Feet are fixed
-Shoulder fold folds into the collar bone (which is something I noticed in Fifty-50's drawing)
- And a better facial expression

If there's anything that needs fixing still, let me know.

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:05:26

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is anybody HERE?!! I need feedback!!! Hellooooo!!!

BBS Signature
IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:25:44

At 7/16/12 11:05 AM, HiryuGouki wrote: HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is anybody HERE?!! I need feedback!!! Hellooooo!!!

Some people here are a bit rude, but it's the fucking internet. Calm down bro. Believe me, you would not land many jobs with that attitude.

be my fan... because.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:26:45

Some people here are a bit rude, but it's the fucking internet. Calm down bro. Believe me, you would not land many jobs with that attitude.

Well, what do you think? Better? Need improvement? What?

BBS Signature
IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:30:03

At 7/16/12 10:32 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Hey bud, your art isnt bad. take a little time to work on your anatomy.. here. i know im not really a big fan of referencing but doing that helped me to improve quite quickly. there are other websites for figure drawing practice as well(Google is your friend). take it into consideration man, what can you lose?

I gave him that link weeks ago....

be my fan... because.

IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:31:10

At 7/16/12 11:26 AM, HiryuGouki wrote:
Well, what do you think? Better? Need improvement? What?

Well, I guess man, but check out the review I just left on your most recent artwork, it should reflect at least some of what the posters here have echoed despite those two being separate pieces.

be my fan... because.

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:33:12

Well, I guess man, but check out the review I just left on your most recent artwork, it should reflect at least some of what the posters here have echoed despite those two being separate pieces.

My concern is this piece for now. However, I will work on more foreshortening sometime later. And when did you send me that link? Care to send it to me again?

BBS Signature
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 11:55:21

At 7/16/12 11:33 AM, HiryuGouki wrote:
My concern is this piece for now. However, I will work on more foreshortening sometime later. And when did you send me that link? Care to send it to me again?

Woow... fuck it I'm not even gonna start on what's wrong with your attitude. Let's just be professional and focus on the art. You cannot expect to do amazing images without learning the basics. Foreshortening will help you understand what goes in front of what in certain poses/perspectives (like the foot, the arms on your new piece) so go study foreshortening. Anatomy and proportions, study that shit till you can't draw anymore, then try this image again. Everything everyone has said so far would help you a ton but pay attention to what people are saying. You are trying to learn to improve by working, and re-working this sketch, NO! Do not do that, take the sketch, and save it for later, study all the shit people are telling you to do and then when you feel you have learned enough to tackle an image like this successfully go back to it and do it. I swear is gonna luck fucking amazing once you learn everything, everyone is telling you to learn. Good luck body.

IloveNantes
IloveNantes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 12:04:02

At 7/16/12 11:33 AM, HiryuGouki wrote: My concern is this piece for now. However, I will work on more foreshortening sometime later. And when did you send me that link? Care to send it to me again?

I think I mentioned it in a review.

be my fan... because.

Mohabot
Mohabot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 12:30:10

Want to hear a perspective from someone who knows shit about art, instead of from people who gets it? Man, you are pretty good! Keep it up, and don't let words hinder you from being calm. Easier said than done, but it can be done although it may be a bit artificial... but still better than exploding. I know people on newgrounds can be pretty "mean" (or maybe that's not what they really mean) but if you're gonna hang around here, you either take it or leave it.

Just be a bit more easy going sometimes. You don't wanna end up getting stamped as the "bad" guy.

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 12:33:47

At 7/15/12 09:25 PM, HiryuGouki wrote:
Tell me what's wrong with them and HOW TO FIX them instead of being a jackass, please.
Start with your attitude, and then we'll move on to your art, kay?
Then maybe he shouldn't have come out with an insult, ya?

even your opening post comes on a tad aggressive. I am pretty new to the art forum, but from what i have read from you in here it baffles me that people even respond honestly to you.

imo youre a nasty little fucktard that does not deserve any feedback. btw all your pics look the same, theyre boring and mediocre (not saying I can do better).

I can definitely image you got people zero bombing your art, as you were complaining about in a previous topic. Its your attitude dude, fix it.

Wonder how you are in real life, hopefully for you not such a F******

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 13:03:56

Woow... fuck it I'm not even gonna start on what's wrong with your attitude. Let's just be professional and focus on the art. You cannot expect to do amazing images without learning the basics. Foreshortening will help you understand what goes in front of what in certain poses/perspectives (like the foot, the arms on your new piece) so go study foreshortening. Anatomy and proportions, study that shit till you can't draw anymore, then try this image again. Everything everyone has said so far would help you a ton but pay attention to what people are saying. You are trying to learn to improve by working, and re-working this sketch, NO! Do not do that, take the sketch, and save it for later, study all the shit people are telling you to do and then when you feel you have learned enough to tackle an image like this successfully go back to it and do it. I swear is gonna luck fucking amazing once you learn everything, everyone is telling you to learn. Good luck body.

Can you PLEASE not curse at me? I know this is the internet, but DAMN! I can't take you seriously with you cursing all of the time. I understand what you're trying to say, and yeah, someone sent me an amazing link that should help me improve on my anatomy, even if it's only a little bit. For now, I am trying to practice dynamic poses. I have anatomy books, that link someone sent me, and plenty of paper. Don't be surprised if I color this pic in though. I WILL do it. Mainly, because the anatomy is 1000% better than what I had already done, I mean, even you can agree with that one. I've taken notes on mid-sections already and I am studying legs. Next is the torso.

Besides, Fifty-50 told me to redraw that pic I posted.

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 13:13:47

I know I'm not the "best" artist out there, but I at least DESERVE to be in the Art Portal...

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 13:18:30

I can't view the images in the LINK!!!

BBS Signature
Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Filmmaker
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 13:21:36

At 7/16/12 11:05 AM, HiryuGouki wrote: HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is anybody HERE?!! I need feedback!!! Hellooooo!!!

So this guys has had 2 Threads Locked within under 24 hours? Did i miss something?
Let me see if i can make sense out of all of this..
After Reading the whole thread, i'm starting to understand the kind of person you really are.. "RUDE"
You take things way too personal when someone gives out Criticism, if you think something is not working then scrap it all together and draw something els, that way your initiative is centred from scratch.

Right, You mentioned that you're studying Naked Anatomy....So what about the guys on you're thread?
you are aware studying the naked anatomy requires you to understand both genders?

Second while were on the subject of understanding anatomy, i find it an insult that you think studying anatomy is referenced from half baked Chibi Anime type Bodies...
The way i studied the Male and Female Anatomy was by "Reading a science book"
Biology is recommended, this is helps understand Muscle Order sequence and their function...
It's also a bonus if you're good with maths that way you know you're character is in accurate proportion.
But this all depends in how seriously you're taking your characters and art style, keep in mind, if it's cartoony, then rules can be broken within the anatomy concepts of you're character.

Third.... You Really need to be thinking outside the box if you're trying to find ways in improving yourself, if your rejecting the critics, then who are you showing this to?

But your main problem is Your attitude......... it's outrageous..

BBS Signature
PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Immediate Feedback Requested 2012-07-16 13:32:02

At 7/16/12 01:03 PM, HiryuGouki wrote:
Don't be surprised if I color this pic in though. I WILL do it. Mainly, because the anatomy is 1000% better than what I had already done, I mean, even you can agree with that one. I've taken notes on mid-sections already and I am studying legs. Next is the torso.

Honestly I don't really see any difference between your first, second, third and fourth sketch. In fact, the first second and third are all exactly the same, and the fourth only has extremely small changes.