SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 02:17 PM, GoodFish wrote: There's the catch. I think she's not likely to agree, since you're already a 'threat' to her hobby. I think if you linked her to a free WYSIWYG web editor she might 'investigate it'. Beyond that, you would have to hire a level-headed person to edit her newspaper and eliminate all the biblical references, seeming bias, typos, etc.

I wasn't expecting this when I clicked the thread, but I am very interested to see where this leads.

I was thinking more along the lines of... set her up with WordPress or a similar CMS with a customized template and design so 1) her shit doesn't look so haphazard and awkward, and 2) could receive and display comments publicly. I'd basically set it up for her, teach her or point her towards FAQs on the best way to use it, and let her go from there. I have zero interest in being her editor... being her English professor whilst attempting to translate her views into normalperson-speak would probably make me want to stab myself.

BBS Signature
NOTunowned
NOTunowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Stephen Guzzi must have a lotta time on his hands contactin ppl on the net lol

MagicMichael66
MagicMichael66
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:07 PM Reply

Soccer mums like her amuse me.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:15 PM Reply

That site is so ugly that it makes my eyes bleed. It literally gives me a head ache just looking at it.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I also emailed this insane soccer mom to hopefully get a reply to laugh at. I tried to point out her bullshit and I'll see how this goes.

BBS Signature
Bstuk2
Bstuk2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Gamer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:35 PM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uknqZpiPk-k

"The worst political corruption I have ever saw in Westchester County"

I don't know why, but I found this pretty funny. I mean it is disrespectful to do this but I wouldn't exactly call it corruption and make a big deal over it.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

LOL I just read the whole thing.

What a stupid bitch. It's people like that woman who help U.S.A. stay dumb, paranoid and uneducated.

Banana
Banana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:25 PM Reply

I feel sorry for vulnerable adults like you, SteveGuzzi. Did you forget to take your pills these last few weeks or something? Is that why you're bothering to write lengthy emails to people you don't even know? Jesus christ man, get a life! Oh wait, sorry, that was insensitive of me... you're probably too autistic and retarded to leave your mother's bedroom.

Sigh. I just hope your mum does a better job of supporting you and your complex needs from now on... we don't want any more challenging behavior from you Sir Guzzi... the NHS will always find challenge in the support of retards it seems...

BBS Signature
NeutralObjections
NeutralObjections
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 01:42 AM, Piggler wrote: A little bit of bullying never hurt anyone.

...actually it has destroyed people.

But WHATEVER.

Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:43 PM Reply

How ignorant and blind she must be to see she has clearly become corrupted. I do have to say one thing to you Steve, If you can get a good lawyer, because chances are she'll probably try to pull the "you're a sexist" card in which a majority of juristicional systems will turn and see her as a victim.

The only thing I do see that could potentially bite you in the butt, though she did not directly say "don't send me any more E-mails" is the fact that she had mentioned you to stop. Nonetheless I am inclined to agree with you this woman (if you can call her that after her childish tendancies) does have something wrong with her. You ask me though near the end of your E-mails and her responses, sounds more like to me she was doing what little kids do when they're mad at their parents, Try to get the last word.

Personally, I think you're doing a fine job, as I didn't see anything threatening from you to her at all, much more the other way around "IE: I will call the police, I will do what I am good at and investigate your cyberbullying acts" Quiet frankly if defending yourself and counter posting to unreleveant petty assaults directed to you, is cyber bullying her, then I'm clearly the Queen of England, dressed as a sir with a tophat and monocle, I digress however.

It seems with this idiot's mass lunatic hate, and self rightous responses, she's the one who's turned this into a cyberbulling act, on a sidenote She is right about one thing, you were a bit aggressive in the sense that you ripped her a new one, I'd simply love to see her unrelevant responses and petty jabs at your personal life as you bring it up in court how she was the one to start firing upon you first.

If anything I'd say don't worry about her, keep a good head on your shoulders, print out the E-mails she wrote to you "if you haven't deleted them already" and highlight the comments she attacks you.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 04:28 PM, NeutralObjections wrote:
At 7/15/12 01:42 AM, Piggler wrote: A little bit of bullying never hurt anyone.
...actually it has destroyed people.

But WHATEVER.

I'm pretty sure bullying only applies to children.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 04:25 PM, WetFins wrote: I feel sorry for vulnerable adults like you, SteveGuzzi.

lol <3

Anyway, she updated the page to include references to a Masonic temple located in a nearby town (I'm not a Mason and I've never visited that place) and the 'One World Order'. What the what?

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 02:18 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote:
At 7/15/12 12:23 PM, mandog wrote: I seen you on the old topics, I think you were a mod, don't remember.
yeah it's these types of responses that annoyed me even back then.

even the people that spit one-liners about the timecube site were more on-topic than you. : \

Your so mad.

original I am.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:04 PM Reply

You know how you don't make eye contact with the crazy homeless people babbling on the streets? Well you certainly don't try to engage them in coherent conversation, it isn't possible and shouldn't be attempted. This is one that just happens to have internet access. I don't know why you're bothering, it's a lost cause.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 10:06 AM, Gimmick wrote: Reply to her with a link to this thread.

Do this. It should be fun.

At 7/15/12 07:04 PM, Sensationalism wrote: You know how you don't make eye contact with the crazy homeless people babbling on the streets? Well you certainly don't try to engage them in coherent conversation, it isn't possible and shouldn't be attempted. This is one that just happens to have internet access.

Nice analogy. It's quite accurate.

I didn't read the whole thing, but I might later on. I hate stuck-up twats like her.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
jrguillett23
jrguillett23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

"HeâEUTMs a troll, on the internet, Steve Guzzi, age 29, is an aggressive cyberbully, and, the problem is he was educated to know how to bully someone without getting arrested because of his fatherâEUTMs connections, said a close source. The Greenburgh Police know his father Eugene Guzzi very well because he is a Federal Licensed Fire Arms Dealer, in Hartsdale NY"

WHAT?

A good song is all I need.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 08:37 PM, jrguillett23 wrote: "HeâEUTMs a troll, on the internet, Steve Guzzi, age 29, is an aggressive cyberbully, and, the problem is he was educated to know how to bully someone without getting arrested because of his fatherâEUTMs connections, said a close source. The Greenburgh Police know his father Eugene Guzzi very well because he is a Federal Licensed Fire Arms Dealer, in Hartsdale NY"

WHAT?

Fire Arm's dealers are obviously close friends with trolls. I use multiple fishing lines at once sometimes myself. it makes catching take less time.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:13 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 08:37 PM, jrguillett23 wrote: "HeâEUTMs a troll, on the internet, Steve Guzzi, age 29, is an aggressive cyberbully, and, the problem is he was educated to know how to bully someone without getting arrested because of his fatherâEUTMs connections, said a close source. The Greenburgh Police know his father Eugene Guzzi very well because he is a Federal Licensed Fire Arms Dealer, in Hartsdale NY"

WHAT?

yeah, he's an FFL dealer and does gunsmithing and other firearm-related stuff as a side business from home. I help out sometimes, but I'm not super-involved. in any case, i certainly wasn't "educated to know how to bully someone without getting arrested".

amother part that's funny is this:

"This is a perfect example of conspiracy and corruption, which exists in Westchester County Politics, everybody knows this guy is trying to intimidate you for a political favor because you are not afraid to expose all the corruption in Westchester County, and people, the public appreciate everything you do, the guy is a thug, let him just be his parents heartache, not yours, said a close source."

i think i'm gonna start adding "...said a close source" to everything i say for the next week or two, just to see how people react to me.

BBS Signature
jrguillett23
jrguillett23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:16 PM Reply

She is one of the most insane people that I have ever heard but its funny to hear her disillusions.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 09:13 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: not yours, said a close source."

i think i'm gonna start adding "...said a close source" to everything i say for the next week or two, just to see how people react to me.

I wonder if her "close source" is some voice in her head, or just her own asshole.

You better watch out you Machiavellian Cyber-Bully :P

BBS Signature
jrguillett23
jrguillett23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:24 PM Reply

I wonder if her "close source" is some voice in her head, or just her own asshole.

You better watch out you Machiavellian Cyber-Bully :P

The cyber cops are going to get him for telling the truth.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

BTW, I intend to enjoy my weekend, but, if I hear from you again, you will not be enjoying yours! (Which means I would go to the police.)

Ugh, the police are so stupid for not knowing she meant that! It doesn't sound like a threat at all.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 06:33 PM Reply

I haven't got a response after emailing this she witch informing her that the "award" she recieved does not exist.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 06:33 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I haven't got a response after emailing this she witch informing her that the "award" she recieved does not exist.

I can't stop anyone from contacting her and you can all do whatever the hell you want, BUT, just so I'm clear on this:

I do NOT encourage or endorse anyone emailing her or harassing her in any other manner. Yes, I drew attention to someone who's fucking bonkers, but that doesn't mean I want everyone who sees this to dogpile the broad and cause her any more grief. Also keep in mind that -- considering the timing of things -- whatever you guys say to her might wind up being associated with ME instead of you. Just saying.

BBS Signature
jrguillett23
jrguillett23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Cyberbullying: Not A Crime Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 10:26 PM Reply

I do NOT encourage or endorse anyone emailing her or harassing her in any other manner. Yes, I drew attention to someone who's fucking bonkers, but that doesn't mean I want everyone who sees this to dogpile the broad and cause her any more grief. Also keep in mind that -- considering the timing of things -- whatever you guys say to her might wind up being associated with ME instead of you. Just saying.

She thinks you are cyberbulling her so anybody else that does it she is going think is related to you, And did you guys see what she did to op on her page do you really want that too?