Blank Slate
Beta-testing a 2-year-old project Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM Reply

Releqium: Demon Pursuit
Genre: Megaman-type platformer.
Authors: Millo90, kkots.
Link to .SWF file: given in PM.
Release Date: after beta-test is over.
Completion: 99.99%

To-do list: Medals through Newgrounds API and music from Audio Portal.

If you want to participate in beta-testing, please write in this thread, then I will PM you giving link to the game and then you will write your prolific opinion in this thread (or in PM if you can't express it publicly).

From beta-testers I'd like to hear the following:
1) What small (or big or medium) mistakes or bugs did you notice? Grammar, spelling, punctuation (text) errors?
2) What do you think about game's difficulty? Is it too easy or too hard? Does the Shop make game too easy?
3) What music do you think would be suitable to use in the game? From Newground's Audio Portal.
4) Is controlling the character comfortable? Is it comfortable to play the game with non-english keyboard?
5) What suggestions do you have about improving basic enemies (wolf, rabbit with spike, flying enemies), bosses and levels (jumping or platform sections)? Do you have any suggestions that would help the game improve?
6) What ideas do you have for medals? For what should medals be given and how much points should they be worth?
7) Please tell everything that you noticed is not as good as it could be.

Thank you for reading, I hope you will agree to take part in beta-testing the game.
Newer information will be written in this thread in form of new posts.

Beta-testing a 2-year-old project

The strongest power in the world is human spirit.

Monsie
Monsie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Beta-testing a 2-year-old project Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 05:45 AM Reply

I'd be willing to give it a try.