• 54 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Pa4oo
Pa4oo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:02 PM Reply

I dont know how to respond to that,bad luck maybe.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:20 PM Reply

There are plenty of things (insults) I could say, but I'll just go with the OP being a troll, otherwise, "she" would have replied numerous times already.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
TheTrueZippy
TheTrueZippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:32 PM Reply

oh for the love of christ.

Buy good condoms, for one. Not the shitty family planning condoms you get for free. Fucking Trojans or Lifestyles.
Second. It won't break if you use lube. For the love of god, spermicidal lube is what I use every fucking time. If the condom breaks, the spermicide will kill it. But you won't even need that if the guy PULLS OUT EVEN WITH THE CONDOM,

TecNoir
TecNoir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:41 PM Reply

I'm sorry but Newgrounds doesn't understand how you "females" work.

How does one sig?

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

Get on birth control you retard.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

regardless of OP being a troll or not. Pregnancy is Serious Business, if you know you took two Plan B pill and still haven't have your period what a couple days and get a few Pregnancy tests (2 Different brands with 2 of each) just to check or go to your local clinic

Serious stuff here guys if ya have a girl and are sexually active.

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 06:01 PM Reply

Condoms and pregnancy pills are free if you go to a hospital. You can also get an implant which stops ovulation for a 3 year period.

how the fuck do you stupid kids still get pregnant these days?

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
Vergil-Son-Of-Sparda
Vergil-Son-Of-Sparda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 7/14/12 06:01 PM, Markface wrote: Condoms and pregnancy pills are free if you go to a hospital. You can also get an implant which stops ovulation for a 3 year period.

american kids, what do you expect? and plus theres not nough education on this because alot of people oppose teaching it in school citing the "parents should teach them" when the parents the majority of the time don't

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:51 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 06:21 PM, Vergil-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:
At 7/14/12 06:01 PM, Markface wrote: Condoms and pregnancy pills are free if you go to a hospital. You can also get an implant which stops ovulation for a 3 year period.

american kids, what do you expect? and plus theres not nough education on this because alot of people oppose teaching it in school citing the "parents should teach them" when the parents the majority of the time don't

Plus some people still believe that if the school educates them about sex they'll have sex. So they don't let the schools do anything and of course they do nothing themselves and then they wonder why their child got pregnant at 16. Gee maybe cuz you didn't teach them anything.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 05:06 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 12:18 AM, Katerr wrote: ejaculate

what the fuck lady. say 'cum' like a normal person.

god, i can't fap to this
kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 12:40 PM Reply

can't you just be proud of the baby? i mean, you could raise a cool person.

comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 7/14/12 06:01 PM, Markface wrote: how the fuck do you stupid kids still get pregnant these days?

Abstinence only education.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:47 PM Reply

If a condom breaks get a new batch, why the hell are you still using those condoms after several have already broken?

Check your partner's penis width and make sure you are buying correct condoms, they come in 3 different widths if they break you might be using one that is to small.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 05:20 PM Reply

I'm so glad to have waited to have sex til I was 18. Jesus fuck you guys are getting at it younger and younger.

Though, I can't get pregnant anyhow, it really doesn't matter.

Please stop giving your coochie out, your problem will vanish.

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
NinoGrounds
NinoGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Programmer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:14 AM, MrRager wrote: You should have waited until you were married, then you wouldn't have this problem.

What the man said

Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 06:03 PM Reply

You should try not being a whore.

BBS Signature
xbon
xbon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:18 PM Reply

Image speaks for itself.

Condom broke, pregnancy possibility

Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:25 PM Reply

Op needs to go back to myspace.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:17 AM, Travis wrote: Lol first post.

Best first post 2012

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

Pick a new brand of condom. Seriously.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:14 AM, MrRager wrote: You should have waited until you were married, then you wouldn't have this problem.

Because every married person wants to have children?

Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

You're all a bunch of retards for believing this. Especially the regulars; you should know better by now.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 08:46 PM Reply

Condoms have broken on me before. But that's because I didn't know I was buying the wrong ones.

At any rate, there were a couple of times where the condom was completely broken and around the base of my dick for god knows how long, and I came inside her....

Needless to say, I was freaked out each time for like, weeks. But nothing happened. She didn't even take the plan b pill.

The point to this story is that if he's big, he should wear the big condoms.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
estrago1
estrago1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:10 PM Reply

Better to be safe than sorry. I'd get the pill just in case. Do you use any kind of birth control pill?

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 07:44 PM, 4761 wrote:
Because every married person wants to have children?

Why else would you get married? I mean if you're homosexual and looking to the benefits of married couples.
But spending the rest of your life with someone and not ever having kids?
Which claim sounds more ridiculous now?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature