New Topic Respond to this Topic
Katerr
Katerr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

Okay so, I have been having problems with condoms in the past week. Let's just say I've already taken the Plan B pill twice this week and now just today the condom broke again and I really don't want to get another Plan B pill.. because they are freaken expensive and they're going to mess me up. He didn't ejaculate in me because we noticed it within 5 mins.. should I still get the pill.. what are my chances of being pregnant? Also.. I should be on my period right now.. but the pill probably messed that up. So I shouldn't be ovulating.

DeliciousW
DeliciousW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 12:34 AM Reply

I remember having a pregnancy scare with a girlfriend of mine..She was freakin STRESSED. Her period didn't come for another 2 or 3 weeks because she was so freaked out. My advice is to just relax..chances are slim, especially if you've taken the plan B pill TWICE. You're okay girl. Don't sweat it :)

Also, SCIENCE.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM Reply

That's what you get for doing sinful things.

Zhon
Zhon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:09 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 12:18 AM, Katerr wrote: Okay so, I have been having problems with condoms in the past week. Let's just say I've already taken the Plan B pill twice this week and now just today the condom broke again and I really don't want to get another Plan B pill.. because they are freaken expensive and they're going to mess me up. He didn't ejaculate in me because we noticed it within 5 mins.. should I still get the pill.. what are my chances of being pregnant? Also.. I should be on my period right now.. but the pill probably messed that up. So I shouldn't be ovulating.

If your period is more than a week late go to the store and buy some home pregnancy tests. Use 2 or 3 of them as they can be inaccurate. You are right to not want to take another Plan B pill, just one can cause lots of physical abnormalities and they are meant as a last resort.
Advice for condoms breaking: don't buy the "super thin" crap, despite what people say it's less safe; also if sex lasts a long time, replace the condom with a new one - just like any material they wear down pretty easily. Better safe than sorry. Another thing to keep in mind is that statistically "normal" positions (one on top of the other) are less likely to cause the condom to rip or slip off. Finally, if there is a Planned Parenthood center in your vicinity you can usually get Plan B pills from them for free with some paperwork if you are young.
I don't know how old you are but you obviously didn't want to get pregnant so I hope you aren't. The world doesn't need another unready birth. Best wishes.

I just decided that I need a signature.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:14 AM Reply

You should have waited until you were married, then you wouldn't have this problem.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Zhon
Zhon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:15 AM Reply

Sorry for double post, couldn't figure out how to edit and I left something out.
- It is extremely unlikely that you are pregnant, although there is a very slim possibility due to pre ejaculatory fluid. Note that the odds for this are comparable to winning the lottery due to low volume and lack of propulsion.
- Also, if you do take pregnancy tests do it in the morning right after you wake up and before you consume anything or use the bathroom.

I just decided that I need a signature.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:21 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 12:18 AM, Katerr wrote: I really don't want to get another Plan B pill.. because they are freaken expensive and they're going to mess me up.

Having a child will be much worse.

blazer133
blazer133
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:39 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 12:34 AM, DeliciousW wrote: I remember having a pregnancy scare with a girlfriend of mine..She was freakin STRESSED. Her period didn't come for another 2 or 3 weeks because she was so freaked out. My advice is to just relax..chances are slim, especially if you've taken the plan B pill TWICE. You're okay girl. Don't sweat it :)

Don't sugar coat this for her, she fucked and we all know it.

Your life is over, congratulations.

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature
JeremyLokken
JeremyLokken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:40 AM Reply

Gonna take more than that to troll me. I need to see the picture of the broken condom with your face, similar to your icon (if that's you) to believe this story.

Rainbow Animations <-- for my website.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:17 AM, Travis wrote: Lol first post.

You're a bit late. Sort of like OP's period will be.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

your condoms have been sabotoged you will become pregnant soon

Hi

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

Don't want to take the pill. Afraid of condoms. Doesn't want to get pregnant.

Then why are you sexing?

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 01:49 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:48 AM, Razz wrote: Don't want to take the pill. Afraid of condoms. Doesn't want to get pregnant.

Then why are you sexing?

Idiocracy.
That is all.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

Just for future reference for you, just because he didn't ejaculate, doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. Common misconception, and has surely contributed to the many unwanted teenage pregnancies that occur.

I highly recommend you start taking prescription contraceptive pills if you want to remain sexually active. They're extremely reliable if you take them consistently and they're easy to obtain. Get in touch with a Planned Parenthood if you have one in your area, and they'll be glad to help you.

BBS Signature
blazer133
blazer133
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:01 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 02:00 AM, Chumbawamba wrote:
I highly recommend you start taking prescription contraceptive pills if you want to remain sexually active. They're extremely reliable if you take them consistently and they're easy to obtain. Get in touch with a Planned Parenthood if you have one in your area, and they'll be glad to help you.

if not, then you could always get an abortion.

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature
Wagggs
Wagggs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:22 AM Reply

You probably wont get pregnant, but even if i tell you that you'll still get scared out of your mind. ALSO, LEARN TO PUT A DAMN CONDOM ON. IT COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS, USE THEM. IF YOU DO. THEY WONT BREAK. Jeez.

Exploding genitalia
"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:32 AM Reply

get a straw and suck the semen out of your vagina

BBS Signature
dannce
dannce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:36 AM Reply

wow, people are giving legitimate replies... ON NEWGROUNDS.

MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN.

anyway... just stop having sex. problem solved!

BBS Signature
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:38 AM Reply

Hurry, get a quick aborsch before it's too late!

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:39 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 02:32 AM, Piggler wrote: get a straw and suck the semen out of your vagina

This does not work.

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 02:42 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 02:32 AM, Piggler wrote: get a straw and suck the semen out of your vagina

you must do this now
its your only option

have fun

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
ghostxero
ghostxero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 03:09 AM Reply

my super sperm would have had a full sized man child burst out of ur stomach within 12 hours.....

but seriously just chillax and wait stressing gives false pos. and neg.

if my calculations are correct. When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

BBS Signature
georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 04:49 AM Reply

send me some pictures of you naked.
i can tell if u got pregnant or now with a few nude images.
ok send em now
18 right?

georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 04:53 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 04:52 AM, BAKEdLays wrote: OP is a slut.

not like she would hookup with you, ugly nerd.
OP hit me up so we can meet n fuck. im handsome

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 05:56 AM Reply

Stop having sex you dumb slut.

if you're not trolling

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM Reply

But...your only 13...and a boy...what the fuck?

original I am.

BBS Signature
georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 08:40 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 08:06 AM, Tramps wrote: I don't understand why anyone would join this site to make a post about pregnancy and the risks of having sex when your objective is not to get pregnant. Now, I'm not saying no one here has ever had sex, but honestly, did you expect a serious answer?

n the pill or get the implant? Two methods that are a lot cheaper and a lot more effective than condoms to prevent pregnancy. At least then if you still want to cover up your boyfriends nasty dick, you can but don't run the risk of getting pregnant if it snaps.

thats fukimn creepy bro
why would u give this advice to OP(a 12 yr old boy trolling NGs on his summer break from school)

froggerfreak
froggerfreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Programmer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM Reply

Well on the bright side, if a baby is born you can always stuff that little bundle of joy into the trunk of your car and drive yo' pretty ass in to a lake.

Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 08:49 AM Reply

Hm, since there where no ejaculation I would say that chances of pregnancy is rather slim, but of course there is still that odd chance so it is just up to how sure you want to be that there won't be a baby on the way.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Condom broke, pregnancy possibility Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 09:06 AM Reply

At 7/14/12 01:47 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 7/14/12 01:17 AM, Travis wrote: Lol first post.
You're a bit late. Sort of like OP's period will be.

Oh ho ho ho!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature