Be a Supporter!

Check out my patterns

  • 508 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 13:53:34 Reply

I have made some cool patterns I'd like to share, the rest can be found on my page, since I can only upload one per post, here what I think is the best one. I made these by drawing out a pattern and applying affects to them. Except one of them on my page where I used a twenty sided rubix cube as a base picture.

Check out my patterns


Love is an insidious and incurable disease, one that, if not treated with caution, can kill the object of affection or the one who desires them.

Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 14:07:21 Reply

At 7/13/12 01:53 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I have made some cool patterns I'd like to share, the rest can be found on my page, since I can only upload one per post, here what I think is the best one. I made these by drawing out a pattern and applying affects to them. Except one of them on my page where I used a twenty sided rubix cube as a base picture.

Looks like a spider and a radioactive sign. Twenty sided Rubix Cube?!?!?!!?!?


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 14:10:20 Reply

At 7/13/12 02:07 PM, J-Rex wrote:
At 7/13/12 01:53 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I have made some cool patterns I'd like to share, the rest can be found on my page, since I can only upload one per post, here what I think is the best one. I made these by drawing out a pattern and applying affects to them. Except one of them on my page where I used a twenty sided rubix cube as a base picture.
Looks like a spider and a radioactive sign. Twenty sided Rubix Cube?!?!?!!?!?

Thank you, also here is another example of my work. I hope you like it.
I've been working hard on these.

Check out my patterns


Love is an insidious and incurable disease, one that, if not treated with caution, can kill the object of affection or the one who desires them.

Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 16:53:34 Reply

At 7/13/12 02:10 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 7/13/12 02:07 PM, J-Rex wrote:
At 7/13/12 01:53 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I have made some cool patterns I'd like to share, the rest can be found on my page, since I can only upload one per post, here what I think is the best one. I made these by drawing out a pattern and applying affects to them. Except one of them on my page where I used a twenty sided rubix cube as a base picture.
Looks like a spider and a radioactive sign. Twenty sided Rubix Cube?!?!?!!?!?
Thank you, also here is another example of my work. I hope you like it.
I've been working hard on these.

I think for this one you should have gone with some lighter blues mixed in here somewhere. I'm not really feeling it, Sorry.


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 17:12:09 Reply

Here's another one.
I don't know, I guess I just go with what I feel is good, and that's why it's art.

Check out my patterns


Love is an insidious and incurable disease, one that, if not treated with caution, can kill the object of affection or the one who desires them.

Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 20:15:50 Reply

At 7/13/12 05:12 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Here's another one.
I don't know, I guess I just go with what I feel is good, and that's why it's art.

I enjoy this one. The red is a nice shade and everything. Good job.


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 20:22:11 Reply

How'd you make this? I'm really curious about the creation process. It has a very psychedelic feel. I really have no idea how to critique this, since this clearly isn't at my field. It looks good though!

I'm sorry to say this J-rex, but you're not helping at all. Sorry. :(

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-13 20:49:31 Reply

At 7/13/12 08:22 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: How'd you make this? I'm really curious about the creation process. It has a very psychedelic feel. I really have no idea how to critique this, since this clearly isn't at my field. It looks good though!
I'm sorry to say this J-rex, but you're not helping at all. Sorry. :(

I PMed you most of it how it was made, I can't give away everything in my bag of tricks. Thanks for the positive input.


Love is an insidious and incurable disease, one that, if not treated with caution, can kill the object of affection or the one who desires them.

Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Check out my patterns 2012-07-14 15:03:51 Reply

I really like these. I feel like I could stare at these for hours. Looking forward to seeing some more.


Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature