New Topic Respond to this Topic
CWBHOODJONES
CWBHOODJONES
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-12 20:37:47 Reply

Please post which political faction you stand for and support. I'm not recording anyone's answer. I only want to see what people believe in and why. You do not have to say why. I want to also tell which one is more popular than the other on Newgrounds. Before hand - Thank you for your post; My friends and I are all having a political conversation on the same subject and would like others to join.

CWBJONES

MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-12 20:48:22 Reply

No I am not.

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-12 22:41:27 Reply

I'm registered as an independent but I do not like Democrats mostly because of all the douchbags in hollywood. I can't stand Michael Moore or Kanye West. I also despised my teachers at school for constantly showing Michael Moore's crappy films that are entirely inaccurate.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

frigi
frigi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-12 23:03:13 Reply

I am a registered american, meaning I am republican. Dumbshitcraps are just a waist of life. Just turn them into soylent green already. At least then they can say they contribute to society and not have to lie about it.

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-12 23:04:03 Reply

At 7/12/12 08:37 PM, CWBHOODJONES wrote: Please post which political brand you stand for and support.

fixed it.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-13 01:48:07 Reply

Neither truly represent certain positions, just a wide spectrum of viewpoints that are watered down to appeal to the most people. Although to be honest the Democrats are the only party with an actual plan to deal with the issues, the Republican's only plan is to stop it so the Democrats can't take any credit if their plans work, even when their plans are basically something the Republicans themselves would've done anyway (like the Healthcare bill).

At 7/12/12 11:03 PM, frigi wrote: I am a registered american, meaning I am republican. Dumbshitcraps are just a waist of life. Just turn them into soylent green already. At least then they can say they contribute to society and not have to lie about it.

A "waist of life" is not an insult, it's just a confusing compliment.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-13 03:49:25 Reply

Republican Liberal.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-14 01:54:08 Reply

I'm a registered Democrat.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
GeneralJ
GeneralJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-14 11:37:01 Reply

I have to consider myself a Libertarian, so more or less, Conservative.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-14 11:38:37 Reply

I've seen enough videos and stuff to consider myself a Democrat. It's mostly because they seem to have been doing few bad things over the years and it seems like most people are liberals nowadays anyway. I mean, all the popular stuff on the Internet is against religion, and isn't that mostly associated with liberalism? Or skepticism in general? It certainly seems like that, not that I am anti-religious myself, I just associate more with liberalism.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-14 12:31:10 Reply

At 7/12/12 11:03 PM, frigi wrote: I am a registered american, meaning I am republican. Dumbshitcraps are just a waist of life. Just turn them into soylent green already. At least then they can say they contribute to society and not have to lie about it.

^one of the reasons I'm an independent.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-14 12:43:26 Reply

On social issues I tend to side with the Democrats, but they don't do enough to actually implement the things I want to see. On other issues I don't follow any particular party.

So... I'm an independent.

At 7/12/12 10:41 PM, TheKlown wrote: I can't stand Michael Moore or Kanye West.

Neither are politicians.

Michaely385
Michaely385
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-15 12:29:45 Reply

I am absolutely a supportive democrat because my family really thinks republicans are really obsessed with taxes and giving money to rich people, mostly i see cartoons of republicans about real politic things about themselves.

Also, i am only sure that i like independents also because there is some of them like me who are those. I am not sure if i support those two major political parties.

Forte
Forte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-16 16:38:46 Reply

I just imagine you driving around a "big ole truck" with mudflaps and a Confederate sticker on your rear window.

I'd consider myself independant, but I tend to agree with Democrats on (most) social issues and I don't really like the Republicans of today. However, I agree, to a level, on fiscal issues with Republicans. I still don't like the rich getting tax cuts. This is coming from somebody raised in a family who is subject to the highest tax bracket for income.

Need to make an updated sig.

BBS Signature
MikeVouros
MikeVouros
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-16 20:21:03 Reply

Conservative.

FiendCo
FiendCo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-17 04:38:46 Reply

At 7/12/12 08:37 PM, CWBHOODJONES wrote: Please post which political faction you stand for and support. I'm not recording anyone's answer. I only want to see what people believe in and why. You do not have to say why. I want to also tell which one is more popular than the other on Newgrounds. Before hand - Thank you for your post; My friends and I are all having a political conversation on the same subject and would like others to join.

Neither.. Either party isn't really doing much for this country at the moment sadly enough =(

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-17 23:36:50 Reply

I'm a Libertarian, which means I don't support either major party, even though I may have some views that I share with either party. Although a few times, I have been accused of being a Republican because I'm anti-gun control and support smaller government.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-20 19:06:30 Reply

At 7/12/12 08:37 PM, CWBHOODJONES wrote: Please post which political faction you stand for and support. I'm not recording anyone's answer. I only want to see what people believe in and why. You do not have to say why. I want to also tell which one is more popular than the other on Newgrounds. Before hand - Thank you for your post; My friends and I are all having a political conversation on the same subject and would like others to join.

I used to be Republican for awhile but ever since I felt betrayed due to the sheer fact both Political Parties have been fighting among themselves and not doing what there suppose to be doing for the American people caused me to eventually default to become Independent.

My reasons for defaulting are simple, for one: I'm very sick and tired of seeing both political parties fighting like little brats, for two: I for one will know they will do something that will cause great harm to the native tribes, for three: They will one day see not only another Independent to run for President in the year 2020 but also one who just happens to be a Native American decedent, one who felt personally wronged with the way things have gone for some people have forgotten about this being the Land of the Free.

All who are born within the North American Lands are Native to the North American Lands, Religion will be seen more differently, more Walls of Separation will one day be established, all without the blood of the natives have capability of tending to the ways to Native American and the rest of the world will know that what they see in the oval office once elected in will teach the World why Nuclear Energy will only do not only Human beings and other living beings but also Mother Earth more harm then good.

That said some people need to learn to use energies that do more good then harm, aside from that, I defaulted to become Independent due to great betrayal.

TucoM
TucoM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Are you a Republican or a Democrat? 2012-07-21 15:14:15 Reply

This

BBS Signature