New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ocelotlikespie
Ocelotlikespie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Requesting assistance 2012-07-12 16:53:12 Reply

I read the rules and thought very seriously before creating this thread, and it doesn't seem to violate any of them, let me emphasize that firstly.
Onto business: I was hoping the great and mighty Newgrounds' community would like to help one of its members, me, by doing two things:

1 - I would like you to evaluate the drawing that comes with this post.
2 - If possible, I would like you to vote for it following this link which directs you to a Facebook competition page for the new Tekken game. In order to vote, you have to be logged in to your Facebook account, like the page, AKA usual Facebook grinding, and proceed to clicking the "vote" button, located under the drawing.

I'm running out of time as there are 3 days left and I still need a lot of votes. I'm doing this as sort of a last resort. I was hoping you could give me a hand with this.

I had to resize the drawing to fit NG's filesize limit, by the way. Some morphing may occur.

Thank you!

Requesting assistance

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Requesting assistance 2012-07-12 18:10:57 Reply

At 7/12/12 04:53 PM, Ocelotlikespie wrote: I read the rules and thought very seriously before creating this thread, and it doesn't seem to violate any of them, let me emphasize that firstly.

Thank you!

First off the link brought me to the main page of the competition, I didnt see your pic there. (wasnt signed in)

second, while on the competition frontpage I was confronted with pics that got u beat, sorry

third, I know this isnt 4chan, but not your personal army, these requests mostly bite u on the ass anyway since youre trying to cheat your way to the top.

fourth, your pic is nice, I couldnt do it, but its to bright. I dont see any shading (which I am sure are there) but all white. Her left hand look to big, her right shoulder looks weird, her left shin looks displaced. I do like the background although I am not so sure about the pink thingies.

I voted for "JUN" that is one awesome pic, and you know it as well.

Again; your pic aint bad at all.

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
Ocelotlikespie
Ocelotlikespie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Requesting assistance 2012-07-12 18:22:22 Reply

At 7/12/12 06:10 PM, Tomsan wrote:
At 7/12/12 04:53 PM, Ocelotlikespie wrote: I read the rules and thought very seriously before creating this thread, and it doesn't seem to violate any of them, let me emphasize that firstly.

Thank you!
First off the link brought me to the main page of the competition, I didnt see your pic there. (wasnt signed in)

second, while on the competition frontpage I was confronted with pics that got u beat, sorry

third, I know this isnt 4chan, but not your personal army, these requests mostly bite u on the ass anyway since youre trying to cheat your way to the top.

fourth, your pic is nice, I couldnt do it, but its to bright. I dont see any shading (which I am sure are there) but all white. Her left hand look to big, her right shoulder looks weird, her left shin looks displaced. I do like the background although I am not so sure about the pink thingies.

I voted for "JUN" that is one awesome pic, and you know it as well.

Again; your pic aint bad at all.

It takes you to the main page alright. Maybe I forgot to mention that after you like the page you should click the link again to get to the drawing. Somebody decided to make things hard for people.

Yeah, there are pictures that got me beat, that's why I need more votes.

It's not cheating. They give you the link to your entry for you to spread the word. I quote from the page: "Copy and paste to your friends". I got the feeling people would slaughter me for asking for votes, but better to try than to remain still.
I'm okay with you voting for another entry. I'm not commanding anybody to vote for me, they're free to choose as there are many wonderful drawings competing for the same prize.

Thank you for the critique, the only objection I have is with her left hand which is supposed to be closer to the viewer, which is to say, you see it bigger.

BBS Signature