00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help me find my mistakes.

900 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-11 18:09:24

Hi everyone, I think I should post my drawings so the artist in newgrounds could tell me when something is wrong.
This is Cpt. Falcon by the way, This was colored, with color pencils.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-11 18:31:42

Only after squinting at the helmet, I just noticed you used a really dark shade that appears to have thrown off the perspective of the helmet. Perhaps toss in a reflective light in the shadow?

At 7/11/12 06:09 PM, GoodFang wrote: Hi everyone, I think I should post my drawings so the artist in newgrounds could tell me when something is wrong.

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-11 21:07:28

At 7/11/12 06:31 PM, maficmelody wrote: Only after squinting at the helmet, I just noticed you used a really dark shade that appears to have thrown off the perspective of the helmet. Perhaps toss in a reflective light in the shadow?

At 7/11/12 06:09 PM, GoodFang wrote: Hi everyone, I think I should post my drawings so the artist in newgrounds could tell me when something is wrong.

Yes I like to shade a lot with ink but I made up there, so it made it look like the left part of the visor is bigger.

BBS Signature

Response to Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-11 22:18:48

messed up* not made up

BBS Signature

Response to Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-12 05:30:18

it would help if you got some better pics of it.
Besides that it seems a bit sloppy; but that could be the photo. furthermore his right lower arm seems to be a bit short (i.e. get thin too quickly)

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Help me find my mistakes. 2012-07-13 05:16:40

I agree with the more pics thing, but it being sloppy is an opinion that I disagree with. I think that it looks very graphic and I like graphic.

At 7/12/12 05:30 AM, J-qb wrote:
it would help if you got some better pics of it.
Besides that it seems a bit sloppy; but that could be the photo. furthermore his right lower arm seems to be a bit short (i.e. get thin too quickly)

NEOvivid 1.7