Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:03 AM Reply

s. How far do these idiots in Egypt actually want to go?

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/calls-islamists-destroy -egyptian-pyramids-begin

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:06 AM Reply

last week, they said that they would blow up a nuke in every western city...

still here...
probably going to go to work tomorrow, and OH im going to go buy some food tomorrow

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:07 AM Reply

Muslims? Wanting to destroy things? What absolute twaddle.

Dosko
Dosko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:09 AM Reply

Why would they do that? There's no Gays, Christians, Blacks, Jews, or Women in the pyramids. Right?

"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
platypuspwn
platypuspwn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM Reply

If they blow up the pyramids, Jews are going to be SO pissed. All that wasted work

Please disregard all of my pre-2013 posts. I was young and borderline retarded.

BBS Signature
Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:11 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:06 AM, tox wrote: last week, they said that they would blow up a nuke in every western city...
still here...
probably going to go to work tomorrow, and OH im going to go buy some food tomorrow

Dont forget to eat healty!

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:15 AM Reply

It's funny because Egypt is a predominately Muslim country, and destroying the pyramids would practically eradicate their whole tourist industry and send their economy down the shitter.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:18 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:15 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: It's funny because Egypt is a predominately Muslim country, and destroying the pyramids would practically eradicate their whole tourist industry and send their economy down the shitter.

They're fanatical lunatics. They don't care shit about the economy as long as they destroy stuff in the name of Allah.

BBS Signature
Dosko
Dosko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:18 AM, Spretznaz wrote: They're fanatical lunatics. They don't care shit about the economy as long as they destroy stuff in the name of Allah.

Hush. There could be towelheads on the BBS.

"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:22 AM Reply

The Pyramids? Seriously? Meh, as long they won't attack America.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:24 AM Reply

throwing off the shackles of the past

i hope a grand mosque is built in giza, in place of the great pyramids

Muslims want to destroy the pyramid

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:27 AM Reply

I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:40 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:03 AM, Spretznaz wrote: s. How far do these idiots in Egypt actually want to go?

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/calls-islamists-destroy -egyptian-pyramids-begin

This serves to underscore the need to liberate young people who are indoctrinated every day to believe whatever dogma is conveyed to them by religious authorities. These people need to be taught to use reason, not dogma, to make decisions and to live properly. Of course, this is easier said than done.

Otherwise, you end up with young men and women growing up to become religious fanatics.

Unfortunately, even now, indoctrination in Middle Eastern schools continue, perpetuating the divide between the Arab World and the comparatively reasonable Western world.

It's a shame when you feel compelled to destroy objects, artifacts, etc. because you feel compelled to obey the dogmatic teachings of certain religious authorities. It's quite possibly the biggest imaginable affront to reason and logic.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:40 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:27 AM, Painbringer wrote: I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

Oh my god. I was right all along!

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:43 AM Reply

It was my understanding that the majority religion in Egypt is in fact Islam. makes no sense that just "muslims" in general would want to do such a thing.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:45 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:09 AM, Dosko wrote: Why would they do that? There's no Gays, Christians, Blacks, Jews, or Women in the pyramids. Right?

I still don't believe that those pyramids are tombs,but quarantines/safe houses for those worms.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:46 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:27 AM, Painbringer wrote: I hope the Ancient Aliens activate the pyramids before that happens...

I lol'd pretty good at this.

Terrorists/Taliban already have destoryed a monument before.

They destroyed the religiously sacred Buddhas of Bamiyan for basically the same reason.

They had been trying to destroy it for years too.

Picture of Before and After destruction.

In the Before, they had already blew up the head of the statue.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:55 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 03:46 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: In the Before, they had already blew up the head of the statue.

You maniacs! You blew it up!

Damn you!

Damn you all to Hell!!!

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 03:56 AM Reply

What the fuck. Can't the UN tell them to back the fuck off the pyramids? Crazy fucks.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 04:00 AM Reply

Yeah pretty sure whoever wants to blow up the pyramids is just an asshole who probably has no knowledge of islamic teachings.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 04:06 AM Reply

Maybe these guys just watched too much Despicable Me!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 04:18 AM Reply

Do try not to get too riled up about an article written by an irritable man and published on a clearly prejudiced website.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 04:22 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 04:18 AM, Chumbawamba wrote: Do try not to get too riled up about an article written by an irritable man and published on a clearly prejudiced website.

Obviously this man doesn't realize that everyone is 100% truthful on the internet due to the extreme ramifications one must endure if caught bullshitting.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:08 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 05:03 AM, Rummy0 wrote:
Jews are going to be SO pissed. All that wasted work
No that's not even true just made up by hollywood, slaves weren't made to build the pyramids, excavated skeletons showed that all the workers that made them were Egyptian.

wow, you uh....

That's actually right o.O

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:13 AM Reply

I'd be pissed. You don't fucking blow up an incredible piece of history built by slaves with simple technology in what was an isolated and extremely unique ancient society.

If the fuckers have to blow something up then they can be my guests to go wipe out a Starbucks or something instead of one of the greatest structures ever created by man. Though it's not like they could pull it off, a pyramid would take a lot to take down and the security doesn't even let people take pieces of rock that have come off of any of the pyramids, so it'd be trouble to try planting explosives.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:17 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 05:13 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: so it'd be trouble to try planting explosives.

vaat is dees "exsplosive" you talk ov, we fly pane, into big pointy rock, it go boom boom

it's hard to mock them with text :T

TAB

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:18 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 05:17 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/11/12 05:13 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: so it'd be trouble to try planting explosives.
vaat is dees "exsplosive" you talk ov, we fly pane, into big pointy rock, it go boom boom

I don't know how easy it is to get in a position where you're flying a plane in Egypt without actually being a pilot.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:19 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 05:13 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I'd be pissed. You don't fucking blow up an incredible piece of history built by slaves with simple technology in what was an isolated and extremely unique ancient society.

If the fuckers have to blow something up then they can be my guests to go wipe out a Starbucks or something instead of one of the greatest structures ever created by man.

I dont think their point is to blow up insignificant things. They want to blow up something you care about.

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:20 AM Reply

At 7/11/12 05:18 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote:

I don't know how easy it is to get in a position where you're flying a plane in Egypt without actually being a pilot.

Get a young'n to hop a ride on the biggest plane that flies near the pyramids, have him take out the pilots, and fly it right into them

TAB

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims want to destroy the pyramid Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 05:21 AM Reply

You must not be familiar with radical muslims...

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature