Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:05:39 Reply

Who all has been to Disney World?

For those of you who have been there, what was your favouring park? Favourite ride? What was the best food you ate? Etc.

I'd have to say the best park is definitely Magic Kingdom. It's so fucking packed with rides and so few bullshit things like walking tours and shit. Animal Kingdom sucks, they only have Expedition Everest and like Khali River Rapids. The best ride in said Kingdom of magic is probably Space Mountain. Fucking high speed bad ass roller coaster. If not that, then Splash mountain or Big Thunder mountain. All three mountains are awesome :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy fuck the food. China in Epcon rocks my balls, it's awesome. There's some small ass building in Norway, Kringla Bakery, it smells like goats, but fuck, those sandwiches meng, they're awesome. And then you've got Germany. Holy shit, Oktoberfest ALL YEAR ROUND. Beer and saussage and gravy and SO GOOD. They even have like, a beer drinking song to sing in the later hours of the night. Also, Pizza Planet in Hollywood Studios. Self explanatory.

And so much more that I can't even think of off the top of my head without TEXTWALLING you to death.

And for those unfortunates who haven't been there, what do you think you'd like the best?

http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
FluffyAxe
FluffyAxe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:07:51 Reply

I've been to the one in Orlando. I would have had fun if not for the 105 degree weather all day.

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:08:40 Reply

i didn't like the white van ride, the ride attendant was kind of scary... the ride was completely dark for a long time... and i finally got off and my mouth tasted bad, i couldn't even see the candy i was eating...

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
FluffyAxe
FluffyAxe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:09:39 Reply

At 7/9/12 06:08 PM, tox wrote: i didn't like the white van ride, the ride attendant was kind of scary... the ride was completely dark for a long time... and i finally got off and my mouth tasted bad, i couldn't even see the candy i was eating...

That sounds pretty shady...

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:09:53 Reply

I live in Florida. I have been to Disney in Orlando many times.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:10:04 Reply

DIDNEY WORL!!!

Disney World!

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:11:26 Reply

At 7/9/12 06:07 PM, FluffyAxe wrote: I've been to the one in Orlando. I would have had fun if not for the 105 degree weather all day.

Also, we usually go in the winter and spring.

BBS Signature
FluffyAxe
FluffyAxe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:13:16 Reply

At 7/9/12 06:11 PM, SolidToad wrote: Also, we usually go in the winter and spring.

I went right in the middle of summer, right around now actually.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:13:55 Reply

I've been to Orlando twice. I like the rides but I wouldn't want to do it again, trudging around in 100 degree weather and waiting in line is a big part of the experience, unfortunately.

I loved the Simpsons ride, even though it scared the hell out of me because I didn't get on it expecting for it to be like a virtual reality rollercoaster type thing. My favorite Disney World ride is either that, or the Test Track or whatever it's called where you're supposed to be like a crash tests dummy and the car thing you're in goes around the building really fast.

Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:14:48 Reply

Wow, I had a dream I went to Disney World last night.
Then I woke up into the horrible reality that is my life.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:22:51 Reply

I went to the main Disney park and Animal Kingdom.

I have to say, I wasn't too impressed by Disney World's main park but maybe it's just because I've been so used to Disneyland. I'm also biased since Disney World didn't have alot of the same attractions as Disneyland.
It did have alot of fun bars though, plenty of chances to get buzzed and ride rides.

Animal Kingdom was utter shit.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:24:04 Reply

I've never been.. ;-;

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:40:29 Reply

I have been to every theme park in ohio, even the ones that aren't here anymore.

But never the ones outside ohio.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:41:58 Reply

I used to live about 3 hours away from Orlando, so I've obviously been there plenty of times (love the Florida resident discount). My absolute favorite thing there is the Aerosmith Rock n Roller Coaster. Everything else is still amazing, I mean, it's fucking Disney World.

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
FluffyAxe
FluffyAxe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:44:24 Reply

At 7/9/12 06:37 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 7/9/12 06:07 PM, FluffyAxe wrote: I've been to the one in Orlando.
as opposed to the one in some other location that doesn't exist? there's only one disneyworld

I was thinking about Disneyland in California. I couldn't remember which was which so I said Orlando.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:45:12 Reply

Went to the one in Paris four times as a child. Enjoyed it very much.

I have no interest in going now, as I have stopped being an infant.

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:54:36 Reply

I like the Rock and Rollercoaster. Well, I pretty much had to like it, I was stuck in those park-is-about-to-close-2-hour-long lines. It was worth it though.

Splash mountain was cool, and I like the Everest ride. Space Mountain was probably the scariest, because you can't see shit in there.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 18:59:48 Reply

I've been there two years ago. I liked it pretty well, I hated the waiting though. Why do schools even bring kids, all they do is go around and cause ruckus, its all black schools in florida and they were very mean to their teacher.

My favorite park had to be MGM studios or whatever it was, that tour totally caught me off guard with that awesome part with the exploding oil well and shacking bridge.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Disney World! 2012-07-09 19:23:59 Reply

At 7/9/12 06:13 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I've been to Orlando twice. I like the rides but I wouldn't want to do it again, trudging around in 100 degree weather and waiting in line is a big part of the experience, unfortunately.

Actually, if you get Fastpasses, you get to like the front of the line when your ticket is called. It saves a spot for you.

Soarin' is another fucking awesome ride. It's not action at all, but you are in a giant glider and it lifts you up and does this shit with a giant crescent screen and fans to make it feel like you're flying, and it pipes in smells like when you go over the orange feilda or the pine forest. Holy fuck meng.

Also, this is where we stay.

Disney World!

BBS Signature