New Topic Respond to this Topic
ConvergTVBrian
ConvergTVBrian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Lets get your work on Television Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 06:40 PM Reply

ConvergTV is a revolutionary company that develops and builds channels to deliver high value content world wide, by working with producers from around the globe. Our producer development, managed services and payment platform is so unique itâEUTMs patented and offers one of the highest payout potentials in the business.

ConvergTV is the parent company of channels. A Network with subsidiary channels. Each is a standalone linear channel. All of our channels are known as TV everywhere, which means that our channels will be available on virtually every type of viewing device (cable/satellite), DOOH (digital out of home), TelcoâEUTMs (wireless and VOIP phone companies) and specialty platforms for delivering very niche content to very targeted audiences.

ConvergTV will be launching Hard GAn (Global Animation network), and we would love to discuss getting members from here on TV. Contact me if any of this sounds of interest to you, and I'll provide additional information.

Lets get your work on Television

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Lets get your work on Television Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 06:44 PM Reply

I think I prefer chunky tomato salsa to sweet chilli.

This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Lets get your work on Television Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 06:49 PM Reply

I don't think posting your pitch here will do that much good. You would probably gain much more support from the NG communuity if you were staff-supported, specifically by Tom.

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature