At 7/7/12 01:13 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 7/7/12 12:46 PM, ToxxicImpact wrote:
Ok so I am looking to make a 3d RPG game. I need someone who can model 3d characters, create levels and animate in Autodesk Maya or Autodesk 3ds Max. I am willing to take 1, 2 or maybe 3 people to help with this project.1) Will this be a game that you will be posting on Newgrounds? Other sites?
Any further questions about the game or about me or anything can be asked through this post or a PM.
Thanks in advance
2) Are you planning to make a profit off of this game?
3) Are you planning to offer any form of compensation for the artist(s)?
1. This game is going to be a desktop based RPG (on the desktop not on a browser)
2. We are not planning on making any profit from the game it will be a free download
3. Unfortunately other than experience, credit for the creations and if we happen to get profit from donations or something it will be split evenly between everyone who participated.