Be a Supporter!

The Island of Equestria Project

  • 8,641 Views
  • 146 Replies
New Topic
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:31:55

At 7/7/12 11:29 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.
people are still laughing at them, they're just oblivious

I don't give a shit about society, i'll fursuit the shit out of my own hometown


WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 4 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:32:41

At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.

I totally envy you guys for being afraid to be yourself.


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:35:05

At 7/7/12 11:32 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.
I totally envy you guys for being afraid to be yourself.

We were being ourselfs. We didn't want to be in the girl toy isle. Nobody did, unless they were fruity or something.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:36:09

At 7/7/12 11:35 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:32 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.
I totally envy you guys for being afraid to be yourself.
We were being ourselfs. We didn't want to be in the girl toy isle. Nobody did, unless they were fruity or something.

I totally envy you guys for being such fat pussies, you were scared to be seen walking through a certain isle.


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:43:14

At 7/7/12 11:36 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:35 PM, Darthdenim wrote: We were being ourselfs. We didn't want to be in the girl toy isle. Nobody did, unless they were fruity or something.
I totally envy you guys for being such fat pussies, you were scared to be seen walking through a certain isle.

Hey Darth, want me to get some ice for that BURN?


"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:45:35

At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.

These Bronies have the same mental capacity of animefags. The annoying loud kids that wore Naruto headbands to school and wanted to be Japanese. Those kids thought they were hot shit. Bronies think they're so cool and awesome just because they like a show that's meant for little girls.

I don't really understand why but Bronies act like they're not doing anything wrong. Maybe it's just because of all the other socially awkward neckbeards like it, they feel like they belong and have friends?

At 7/7/12 10:45 PM, Rapacity wrote: Seriously, you pasty skinned fucks, you've got your own little club to sperg out in, now leave normal people who dislike being lectured on love and tolerance by people with mental disabilities alone. Hating people who join this retarded little shitdom should be a necessary requirement for using the internet.

I love you <3


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:50:42

These are the same kids who were happy to get the Barbie in their happy meal instead of the Transformer.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:51:01

At 7/7/12 11:45 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote:
At 7/7/12 10:50 PM, Darthdenim wrote: It's just so amazing how much the world has changed.

When I was a kid, we guys were afraid to be seen in the pink section of the toy isles, now grown ass men are buying My Little Pony toys.
These Bronies have the same mental capacity of animefags. The annoying loud kids that wore Naruto headbands to school and wanted to be Japanese. Those kids thought they were hot shit. Bronies think they're so cool and awesome just because they like a show that's meant for little girls.

I don't really understand why but Bronies act like they're not doing anything wrong. Maybe it's just because of all the other socially awkward neckbeards like it, they feel like they belong and have friends?

At 7/7/12 10:45 PM, Rapacity wrote: Seriously, you pasty skinned fucks, you've got your own little club to sperg out in, now leave normal people who dislike being lectured on love and tolerance by people with mental disabilities alone. Hating people who join this retarded little shitdom should be a necessary requirement for using the internet.
I love you <3

Dude, there isn't anything wrong at all with being weird, society is stupid as fuck and makes people think it should be weird to do certain things, one thing for example, a grown man watching a show for little girls

Grow up and stop being a closed minded fuck


WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 4 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:58:02

Hahaha, it's doing just like I hoped it was. The idea was stupid in the first place and you'd have to be fucking mental to think otherwise. Even if you like the show that is taking it too far.


Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-07 23:59:44

At 7/7/12 11:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Hahaha, it's doing just like I hoped it was. The idea was stupid in the first place and you'd have to be fucking mental to think otherwise. Even if you like the show that is taking it too far.

Wanting to live out your fantasies is a stupid idea?


WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 4 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:02:50

At 7/7/12 11:59 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Hahaha, it's doing just like I hoped it was. The idea was stupid in the first place and you'd have to be fucking mental to think otherwise. Even if you like the show that is taking it too far.
Wanting to live out your fantasies is a stupid idea?

Yes it is, they're called fantasies because they are a good thought, actually getting to live them out tugs at people's sanity and home breeds people we call douchebags.


Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature
TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:03:40

I'm fucking stunned at how this thread hasn't gotten locked yet especially since two moderators even posted in this while the two dumbasses were fighting. This thread went from being hilarious, to going full retard in a matter of hours.

Welcome to the bottom of the barrel, the worst thread ever.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:05:14

Yes it is, they're called fantasies because they are a good thought, actually getting to live them out tugs at people's sanity and home breeds people we call douchebags.

Right. These people don't need to isolate themselves on an island, and start inbreeding. They need to be told to calm the fuck down, it's just a stupid kids show.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:06:50

At 7/8/12 12:02 AM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:59 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Hahaha, it's doing just like I hoped it was. The idea was stupid in the first place and you'd have to be fucking mental to think otherwise. Even if you like the show that is taking it too far.
Wanting to live out your fantasies is a stupid idea?
Yes it is, they're called fantasies because they are a good thought, actually getting to live them out tugs at people's sanity and home breeds people we call douchebags.

When I was younger to the furry fandom, I fantasized about being able to socialize with shitloads of other furries. I got to live it out, and still live it out, and it hasn't affected my sanity

If I ever get to become a furry, and live in a world of nothing but furries, It won't "tug at my sanity", it would just be a few days of flipping the fuck out, and then x amount of years of sex 2-3 times a day


WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 4 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:10:32

At 7/7/12 11:51 PM, Xenomit wrote: Dude, there isn't anything wrong at all with being weird, society is stupid as fuck and makes people think it should be weird to do certain things, one thing for example, a grown man watching a show for little girls

Grow up and stop being a closed minded fuck

You're close minded for thinking it should be normal for grown men to watch a show meant for little girls. You're trying to justify your weird obsession by blaming society. It might be society that says it's weird/wrong but it's because in the end, it is. It's kind of sad that you're entertained by a little girls show meant for 3-10 year old girls.

It's the same argument pedophiles make.


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:15:44

At 7/8/12 12:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/8/12 12:02 AM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:59 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/7/12 11:58 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Hahaha, it's doing just like I hoped it was. The idea was stupid in the first place and you'd have to be fucking mental to think otherwise. Even if you like the show that is taking it too far.
Wanting to live out your fantasies is a stupid idea?
Yes it is, they're called fantasies because they are a good thought, actually getting to live them out tugs at people's sanity and home breeds people we call douchebags.
When I was younger to the furry fandom, I fantasized about being able to socialize with shitloads of other furries. I got to live it out, and still live it out, and it hasn't affected my sanity

If I ever get to become a furry, and live in a world of nothing but furries, It won't "tug at my sanity", it would just be a few days of flipping the fuck out, and then x amount of years of sex 2-3 times a day

You are losing sanity, look at yourself, you have a plan ready for how you'd act if your impossible sexual fantasies became real, you may not know it but your sanity doesn't look too stable. And most who live their fantasies are douchebags, you need to calm the fuck down instead. Besides, $600,000 Won't buy you an island big enough for one person, forget a bunch.


Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:16:47

Do people really think this is real?


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:17:58

At 7/8/12 12:16 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Do people really think this is real?

Well, based on the reactions in the thread, yes.


"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:19:15

At 7/8/12 12:17 AM, TheRainbowZilla wrote:
At 7/8/12 12:16 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Do people really think this is real?
Well, based on the reactions in the thread, yes.

It seems like a bunch of people trying to trick bronies into getting their money. And it isn't working. So why is everyone all butthurt?


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:24:35

At 7/8/12 12:19 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 7/8/12 12:17 AM, TheRainbowZilla wrote:
At 7/8/12 12:16 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Do people really think this is real?
Well, based on the reactions in the thread, yes.
It seems like a bunch of people trying to trick bronies into getting their money. And it isn't working. So why is everyone all butthurt?

It's a fucking joke fundraiser. Everyone is butthurt because they can't just use fucking common sense to figure out that this not a real fundraiser. Instead, everyone decided that Bronies are faggots so the Bronies got pissed off and everyone argued because of TravisTheRetard and RedneckGamer.

As I've stated before, this is the worst thread I've ever seen.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:27:33

:: : : : : : : : : : : :

It's a fucking joke fundraiser. Everyone is butthurt because they can't just use fucking common sense to figure out that this not a real fundraiser. Instead, everyone decided that Bronies are faggots so the Bronies got pissed off and everyone argued because of TravisTheRetard and RedneckGamer.
As I've stated before, this is the worst thread I've ever seen.

Hey man, we're having fun ridiculing bronies. So join in or shut up.

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:33:33

At 7/8/12 12:30 AM, Travis wrote: This is also sad, you are a 2012 user. Unless this is a new account and you have been around for awhile before signing up you have no idea how awful a Newgrounds thread can be.

Yea? I'm a 04 user and I'm baffled by the thread, and I was around for the days of the most intense spamming/garbage threads possible. And I STILL think this one is ridiculous. It's a fundraiser for a fake pony island.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:33:53

At 7/8/12 12:30 AM, Travis wrote:
This is also sad, you are a 2012 user. Unless this is a new account and you have been around for awhile before signing up you have no idea how awful a Newgrounds thread can be.

still sucks


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 00:35:24

Oh man, the only thing funnier than how retarded and misguided bronies are is how easily they can generate a massive shitstorm.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
ToddM
ToddM
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 01:10:23

At 7/7/12 03:36 PM, MrRager wrote:

There's going to be a ton of people on that island named Wilson however.

Quit using me as an example.


Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 01:28:31

"$41 out of $600,000 raised"

This is why we get so much hate.

FYI: Not all bronies are this stupid

Lady-Stardust
Lady-Stardust
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to The Island of Equestria Project 2012-07-08 01:41:14

You people really need to sort out your lives.
This is the saddest thread i've ever seen on this site.


Letterboxd My Millennium blog
Discord:Digitalstardust

BBS Signature