• 518 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 08:40 PM, Spretznaz wrote: They're choosing a new logo (one of the two). I got nothing from an image search, where's this one from?

I sure don't recognize it. It's pretty bad though, so it might actually be original. Where did you get the info from?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 08:40 PM, Spretznaz wrote: They're choosing a new logo (one of the two). I got nothing from an image search, where's this one from?

0 results on Tinyeye.
I doubt this is legit though.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

I don't even know why I'm getting lawsuits right now.

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?

BBS Signature
Timmy
Timmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

I assume they just saw a red-and-black tribal yin yang tattoo design during their last trip to the tattoo parlor.

With their new emblem, I suppose its only a matter of time until they start selling these medallions:

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 11:14 AM, Elfer wrote: Hay guys i want to start my own clothing company am I doing it rite

Yes.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 7/18/12 06:46 PM, Ilssm wrote: This is STILL going on?

I think it'll all stop when they either

a) get shut down
b) change everything and blame us for framing them
c) continue and nobody gives a shit.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 10:07 PM Reply

At 7/18/12 05:55 PM, DiMono wrote: I sure don't recognize it. It's pretty bad though, so it might actually be original. Where did you get the info from?

They posted it on Twitter and Instagram.

At 7/18/12 06:11 PM, w33zl wrote: I don't even know why I'm getting lawsuits right now.

Now why would you ever get sued for this completely original content that you made all by yourself?

Also, their Facebook's back up! I can finally use my Tankman account.
https://www.facebook.com/faded365

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:57 AM Reply

They still have Tankman around, tho. Geez.

Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 01:59 AM Reply

Hey, will someone please go to this survey and add "When you stole logos from Newgrounds" as an answer, please?

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 01:59 AM, Exedor wrote:
Hey, will someone please go to this survey and add "When you stole logos from Newgrounds" as an answer, please?

That post is old and I don't even know how!

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 06:46 PM, Ilssm wrote: This is STILL going on?

Yes, yes it is.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 08:28 AM Reply

So, they still have the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim-Logo on a shirt? But all the reviews are gone and new reviews cannot be added, because they have to be "approved" first.

And they still haven't changed the "facbook" typo on the bottom of their page.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Aug. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:19 AM Reply

At 7/27/12 08:28 AM, Haggard wrote: So, they still have the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim-Logo on a shirt?

Yes we do, if you think you shirt looks nice why not drop by the site and buy one?

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 11:43 PM Reply

They've blocked comments on their shirts, from the main website.

Time to bother them on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/faded365

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 12:59 AM Reply

At 8/4/12 11:43 PM, Razz wrote:
They've blocked comments on their shirts, from the main website.

Time to bother them on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/faded365

I can see my posts on their wall with my Tankman account (from a couple weeks ago), but not my real account? Why?

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Aug. 5th, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

Oh, and this thread should really be over. They've taken the Tankman off, the other stuff are the other guys' problem.

BBS Signature
FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

Hey Newgrounds, since we know that you as a community love out products, I thought I should drop by to say we got more items in stock if anyone is interested. Got more Shirts, Tanks, and more!

http://www.faded365.com/

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 03:25 PM, FADEDClothing wrote: Hey Newgrounds, since we know that you as a community love out products, I thought I should drop by to say we got more items in stock if anyone is interested. Got more Shirts, Tanks, and more!

Oh how we love plagiarism.

FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 03:28 PM, Shade wrote:
At 9/29/12 03:25 PM, FADEDClothing wrote: Hey Newgrounds, since we know that you as a community love out products, I thought I should drop by to say we got more items in stock if anyone is interested. Got more Shirts, Tanks, and more!

Oh how we love plagiarism.

Thanks for the extra page hits and sales. We really appreciate you guys helping out our company!

Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Lol.
You idiot. My god.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

Newgrounds LOVES necromancy, doesn't it?

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 04:07 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Newgrounds LOVES necromancy, doesn't it?

You tit, at least look why it was bumped

At 9/29/12 03:30 PM, FADEDClothing wrote: Thanks for the extra page hits and sales. We really appreciate you guys helping out our company!

This is a huge thickening of the plotline, and worthy of a bump of any age. Besides, who says ripping off Newgrounds can ever be put to bed?

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 04:09 PM, Otto wrote:

I saw why it was bumped. Some worthless alt of who knows is trying to continue something that's been dead for months.

At 9/29/12 03:30 PM, FADEDClothing wrote: Thanks for the extra page hits and sales. We really appreciate you guys helping out our company!

Adblock.

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:16 PM Reply

You stroppy cunt.

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 04:16 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 9/29/12 04:09 PM, Otto wrote:
I saw why it was bumped. Some worthless alt of who knows is trying to continue something that's been dead for months.

Then gee I don't know, have better posting sense

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:13 AM Reply

Hey guys FADED Clothing back with more great products! And we now have a new deal for you guys, anyone purchasing $60 worth of merchandise or more and you get free shipping to anywhere in the US!

Cool-Points
Cool-Points
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:01 AM Reply

At 11/2/12 01:13 AM, FADEDClothing wrote: Hey guys FADED Clothing back with more great products! And we now have a new deal for you guys, anyone purchasing $60 worth of merchandise or more and you get free shipping to anywhere in the US!

do you still have shirts with the newgrounds tank logo on it? i really like those..

FADEDClothing
FADEDClothing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Nov. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:54 AM Reply

At 11/2/12 02:01 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
At 11/2/12 01:13 AM, FADEDClothing wrote: Hey guys FADED Clothing back with more great products! And we now have a new deal for you guys, anyone purchasing $60 worth of merchandise or more and you get free shipping to anywhere in the US!
do you still have shirts with the newgrounds tank logo on it? i really like those..

Sorry, we don't carry those anymore due to an issue with this site. Feel free to check out our other shirts though!

KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 7/3/12 03:16 PM, DiMono wrote: So who has been contacted about this so far? I contacted the Mighty Ducks and Instagram, NG has obviously been contacted, has anyone contacted the rest of them?

For one, they're not the Mighty Ducks anymore, but just the ducks, and in that case, they may not hold the rights to that logo as Disney does not own them anymore, that logo is Disney's property. Either way, it is sad, because that T-shirt is STILL available on their website.

I figured you guys should know which is why I bumped this thread.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 10:55 PM Reply

While this thread's bumped, I think I should say after rereading the thing that I was probably a little overzealous in the whole thing. Maybe more than a little. But this was still the absolute best thread of the year imo.

BBS Signature