New Topic Respond to this Topic
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 10:10 AM Reply

At 7/12/12 10:08 AM, FADEDClothing wrote:
We'll bring it back up, don't worry.

Please do, I don't want to let the Tankman account I just made go to waste.

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

I posted on it, guessing that's why they took it down.

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 7/12/12 10:39 AM, MiloBased wrote: I posted on it, guessing that's why they took it down.

That made two of us...

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 11:42 AM Reply

Aw, I missed the fun.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 7/12/12 11:42 AM, Narcissy wrote: Aw, I missed the fun.

Lol, no you didn't.

Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

I fucking love you guys. Words can't describe how awesome the internet can be sometimes.

Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 04:37 PM Reply

At 7/3/12 01:23 PM, DiMono wrote: Hey, anyone checked out their Twitter feed? The Tankmen logo is their background. I politely pointed it out for them.

They STILL have the Tankman on their Twitter background. They just changed their name from FADED(?) to FADEDClothing. If the link's not working, it may be old. They keep changing their name, so you may have to search for them under different names. This one worked for me as of 7/15:

https://twitter.com/FADEDClothing

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 7/15/12 04:37 PM, Exedor wrote:
At 7/3/12 01:23 PM, DiMono wrote: Hey, anyone checked out their Twitter feed? The Tankmen logo is their background. I politely pointed it out for them.
They STILL have the Tankman on their Twitter background. They just changed their name from FADED(?) to FADEDClothing. If the link's not working, it may be old. They keep changing their name, so you may have to search for them under different names. This one worked for me as of 7/15:

Their Twitter has been the same since the beginning. I've probably sent around 20 tweets to them telling them to take the Tankman off their skin.

I actually haven't checked their Twitter in a while. It's always fun to see the posers that actually buy their shirts.

Why is the filename "proxy.jpg"?

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 03:22 AM Reply

At 7/15/12 05:03 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
Their Twitter has been the same since the beginning. I've probably sent around 20 tweets to them telling them to take the Tankman off their skin.

I actually haven't checked their Twitter in a while. It's always fun to see the posers that actually buy their shirts.

They have a tweet that says they'll post pics of people wearing the shirts. We should start spamming them by sending pics of us wearing our Newgrounds Tshirts, not theirs. It would be funny to see if they post one before they realize it's not their shirt. ...I need a Newgrounds Tshirt. :\ Tom would love it if we all bought new NG tshirts this week. XD

How about this shirt. Any buyers?

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 03:49 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 03:22 AM, Exedor wrote: How about this shirt. Any buyers?

What's up with the chicks face?

Kinda disturbing me a little.

BBS Signature
Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 03:54 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 03:49 AM, majormelthesackboy wrote:

Nothin, my little noobie friend. Be nice to the NG ladies. http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/tankmen-chase-shirt

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 03:58 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 03:54 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 7/16/12 03:49 AM, majormelthesackboy wrote:
Nothin, my little noobie friend. Be nice to the NG ladies. http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/tankmen-chase-shirt

Forget about what I said. The picture you posted made her eyes look more "squinty"

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 04:03 AM Reply

ok.

ok ok ok ok ok

WHY IS OK CONSIDERED ILLEGAL TEXT??????????

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 10:05 AM Reply

Got my swag from that car freshener company. No new progress from anyone else I emailed though.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 10:05 AM, DiMono wrote: Got my swag from that car freshener company. No new progress from anyone else I emailed though.

Ride Fresh.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 10:05 AM, DiMono wrote: Got my swag from that car freshener company. No new progress from anyone else I emailed though.

Nice, now you can fix that bad odor.

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 10:23 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 10:21 AM, Razz wrote:
Nice, now you can fix that bad odor.

Well if hobos would stop crawling into my car and dying, there wouldn't be a problem, now, would there?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM Reply

Hay guys i want to start my own clothing company am I doing it rite

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 11:34 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 11:14 AM, Elfer wrote: Hay guys i want to start my own clothing company am I doing it rite

But that's the Pepsi logo, you can't do that unless you're paying royalties to the company.

then again FADED doesn't seem to think they need to pay royalties to any company they steal the logo from

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 7/16/12 11:34 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/16/12 11:14 AM, Elfer wrote: Hay guys i want to start my own clothing company am I doing it rite
But that's the Pepsi logo, you can't do that unless you're paying royalties to the company.

o sry is this 1 better

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 12:17 PM Reply

I laughed a bit at the "I'm fresh".

Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 01:46 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 04:03 AM, EJR wrote: ok.

ok ok ok ok ok

HAW! That's the guy I took for the guy running away from the tank on that shirt pic I made. XD

"...It's a shame that people wanna bug you for trying to make it with their art that they ain't usin anyway so ya take it and make somethin and they get mad. I just don geddit."

Whatever. He obviously doesn't understand ...much.

I thought this guy got it right:

• Da F.A.D.E.D.  Scandal
    Da F.A.D.E.D. Scandal by reversedan

In response to the theives.

Score
    2.55 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

MagicMichael66
MagicMichael66
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 01:51 PM Reply

I see law suits coming.

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

this is still going i though it would of been over by now also those at faded need to work on there on designs so they won't get in to shit

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 02:12 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 02:03 PM, kazumazkan wrote: this is still going i though it would of been over by now also those at faded need to work on there on designs so they won't get in to shit

Sadly, they are still going and have no problem trying to make profit off of other companies logos and such.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 02:22 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 04:03 AM, EJR wrote: ok.

ok ok ok ok ok

Oh man, the plot thickens.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

I still don't know why this thread is still alive.It's pointless.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 7/16/12 02:36 PM, tonypar16 wrote: I still don't know why this thread is still alive.It's pointless.

We all know exactly how this fiasco is going to end, why not at least have some fun with it?

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 08:40 PM Reply

They're choosing a new logo (one of the two). I got nothing from an image search, where's this one from?

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 08:40 PM, Spretznaz wrote: They're choosing a new logo (one of the two). I got nothing from an image search, where's this one from?

They're removing all reviews from their stolen designs, as well.

BBS Signature