Be a Supporter!

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?

  • 29,035 Views
  • 518 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

405 replies in 2 days? its gone now motherfuckers


original I am.

BBS Signature
hitman1993
hitman1993
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 04:15 PM, mandog wrote: 405 replies in 2 days? its gone now motherfuckers

We want to destroy them. It can't end now, it must continue until we have ruined the lives of anyone associated with FADED clothing.


BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 04:28 PM, hitman1993 wrote:
At 7/5/12 04:15 PM, mandog wrote: 405 replies in 2 days? its gone now motherfuckers
We want to destroy them. It can't end now, it must continue until we have ruined the lives of anyone associated with FADED clothing.

Did anybody bring up how they seems to be ANOTHER "Faded" clothing company that also uses terms like "fresh"?

http://fadedclothingcompany.com/collection.htm

It seems to be equally lame and bizarre..(click "team faded" at the bottom..it seems to be run by a Gap clothing model and a Victorias secret clothing model), but they don't seem to be thieves.


BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 04:59 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: Did anybody bring up how they seems to be ANOTHER "Faded" clothing company that also uses terms like "fresh"?
http://fadedclothingcompany.com/collection.htm
It seems to be equally lame and bizarre..(click "team faded" at the bottom..it seems to be run by a Gap clothing model and a Victorias secret clothing model), but they don't seem to be thieves.

The only thieving that company has done is what they're charging for their merchandise.
For only $25.95, you too can wear a shirt that looks like it was designed on Powerpoint.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 04:59 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote:
At 7/5/12 04:28 PM, hitman1993 wrote:
At 7/5/12 04:15 PM, mandog wrote: 405 replies in 2 days? its gone now motherfuckers
We want to destroy them. It can't end now, it must continue until we have ruined the lives of anyone associated with FADED clothing.
Did anybody bring up how they seems to be ANOTHER "Faded" clothing company that also uses terms like "fresh"?

http://fadedclothingcompany.com/collection.htm

It seems to be equally lame and bizarre..(click "team faded" at the bottom..it seems to be run by a Gap clothing model and a Victorias secret clothing model), but they don't seem to be thieves.

Neither of their names are Sergio...and their designs actually look original.
Do you think that the other Faded stole their name and slogan from these guys?


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Raab
Raab
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 05:33 PM Reply

there's still this:
https://twitter.com/#!/fadedclothing


BBS Signature
CriticOfCritics
CriticOfCritics
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

Look at this idio- OMG HE'S GOT A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like the faded co. is planning to fight back.

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?

Quinny
Quinny
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Looks like I've missed most of the fun. What a bunch of cheeky bastards.


TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
CriticOfCritics
CriticOfCritics
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 08:23 PM Reply

I just noticed something on their website, it says "FADED" has been established in 2005! How the hell did they manage to go on for so long?

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 08:31 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 08:23 PM, CriticOfCritics wrote: I just noticed something on their website, it says "FADED" has been established in 2005! How the hell did they manage to go on for so long?

Which website? Faded Clothing (the one the OP posted a link to) was founded in 2010.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 09:21 PM Reply

I didn't look at their "About" page until just now, apparently the guy's full name is Sergio de Leon from Florida. Does anyone still have white pages?


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 08:17 PM, Quinny wrote: Looks like I've missed most of the fun. What a bunch of cheeky bastards.

yes yes you did and im sorry well


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
CriticOfCritics
CriticOfCritics
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 7/5/12 08:31 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 7/5/12 08:23 PM, CriticOfCritics wrote: I just noticed something on their website, it says "FADED" has been established in 2005! How the hell did they manage to go on for so long?
Which website? Faded Clothing (the one the OP posted a link to) was founded in 2010.

Let me check again.. Yep Here are search results from google :

FADED CLOTHING | Fresh All Day Every Day
www.faded365.com/FADED Clothing is not your ordinary brand! FADED Clothing is an urban lifestyle brand which communicates the bold power of freshness. Established in 2005 ...

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 02:41 AM Reply

About page of F.A.D.E.D

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 02:58 AM Reply

The site is down. Does that mean we won?

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 7/6/12 02:58 AM, sweet21 wrote: The site is down. Does that mean we won?

It's back up, if you meant that every page of FADED had gone down.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 08:06 AM Reply

Got some responses yesterday:

The air freshener company said thank you and asked for my address so they can send me swag.

Universal Studios has passed it on to the relevant people.

Dos Equis has passed it on to parent company Heineken (who knew Dos Equis was owned by Heineken??).

Also, I'm in Austin for RTX right now. So if you're going to RTX, come find me and say hi.


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 08:09 AM Reply

Are we winning?


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 10:30 AM Reply

At 7/6/12 07:32 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/6/12 07:31 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 7/6/12 02:58 AM, sweet21 wrote: The site is down. Does that mean we won?
It's back up, if you meant that every page of FADED had gone down.
Link me.

http://www.faded365.com/


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
reversedan
reversedan
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Movie Buff
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 10:42 AM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: Got some responses yesterday:

The air freshener company said thank you and asked for my address so they can send me swag.

Universal Studios has passed it on to the relevant people.

Dos Equis has passed it on to parent company Heineken (who knew Dos Equis was owned by Heineken??).

Also, I'm in Austin for RTX right now. So if you're going to RTX, come find me and say hi.

DAAAAAAMN Universal sounds like the mafia, I mean, they're HUGE. they will fuck these guys in the ASS!
Also, cool deal with the freshener company.

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: Got some responses yesterday:

zoopity bop puddin pop

Clothing co. copies Tankmen design?


Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Pfadenhauer
Pfadenhauer
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: The air freshener company said thank you and asked for my address so they can send me swag.

Tankman air fresheners O.o


Support keepin it fresh Faded Clothing

Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: Got some responses yesterday:

You can tell by what these guys are NOT saying that Faded's gong to get hammered from all directions at once.

Dos Equis is owned by Heineken? Seriously?
Also, I'm in Austin for RTX right now. So if you're going to RTX, come find me and say hi.

Damn, for a second I thought you said Boston. Ah well...


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 12:02 PM, Pfadenhauer wrote: Tankman air fresheners O.o

Those would smell of manliness and awesome.

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 12:50 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: The air freshener company said thank you and asked for my address so they can send me swag.

-_-

Really. Little tree company is gonna send you swag. Maybe they'll give you every scent in the book, then you can have a different stink in your car every other day.

Dos Equis has passed it on to parent company Heineken (who knew Dos Equis was owned by Heineken??).

They also own Sol and Tecate.

I think they should send it straight to Jonathan Goldsmith. He eats fools like them for breakfast.

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 01:17 PM Reply

I'm getting weird page errors on the website. I'm guessing they were shut down?


BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 01:18 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 01:17 PM, Razz wrote: I'm getting weird page errors on the website. I'm guessing they were shut down?

That's what I'm assuming too, we might have won this.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Artist
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 01:24 PM Reply

We shall live down in honor.

Operation Fade Away is a success. Lets give each other a a pat on the back

I'm glad I got to name this operation a few pages back

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 01:17 PM, Razz wrote: I'm getting weird page errors on the website. I'm guessing they were shut down?

No, they only took down the Tankman. So NG has won in that regard, but it still has all the other stolen crap on it.

http://www.faded365.com/


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Clothing co. copies Tankmen design? Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 7/6/12 08:06 AM, DiMono wrote: Got some responses yesterday:

Ooh boy, the wrath of the universe is about to befall these people and I can't help but feel sorry. I think we are about to ruin somebodies life.