Be a Supporter!

Looking for an Artist

  • 651 Views
  • 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Looking for an Artist Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 01:11 PM Reply

First off sorry if this isn't allowed/isn't the correct section.

Basically I need a fat ass chick in a cape + thong + bathing suit, with buck teeth and a funny ass looking facial expression. With the words I wear a cape in real life at the top in big vibrant letters for a friend as it is his birthday.

Clearly I will pay you for this (Via PayPal; gift). I would like it to be pretty large as I think he might use it as a splash screen for a website he is making for "teh lulz".

Let me know in a private message if you're up to it (please send examples of your work as well)!

Thank you.

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Looking for an Artist Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 6/30/12 01:11 PM, slumerican wrote: Basically I need a fat ass chick in a cape + thong + bathing suit, with buck teeth and a funny ass looking facial expression. With the words I wear a cape in real life at the top in big vibrant letters for a friend as it is his birthday.

This REALLY sounds like a job for Shadman. you should give him a shout


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 01:26 PM Reply

At 6/30/12 01:20 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: This REALLY sounds like a job for Shadman. you should give him a shout

I will do just that. Thank you for recommending him.

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

Looks like he is currently busy with other commissions. Does anyone else know of a person that would be interested and/or would like to do it?

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 01:23 PM Reply

Bump, looks like no one is interested?

PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Member since: May. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 01:23 PM, slumerican wrote: Bump, looks like no one is interested?

I would but it wouldn't look like what you want.

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 01:54 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 01:27 PM, PMMurphy wrote:
At 7/1/12 01:23 PM, slumerican wrote: Bump, looks like no one is interested?
I would but it wouldn't look like what you want.

By the looks of your style (all pencil drawn) probably not.

Mosamabindrawin
Mosamabindrawin
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:09 PM Reply

It depends, when do you need it by and how much are you paying?
My own birthday is this upcoming Friday so I'm a bit busy but I still might be able to work it out depending on when you need it by.

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 02:09 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote: It depends, when do you need it by and how much are you paying?
My own birthday is this upcoming Friday so I'm a bit busy but I still might be able to work it out depending on when you need it by.

His birthday has already passed so the date doesn't really matter. I have had numerous people offer to do it ranging from 10-30 dollars (I'd be willing to do the top end of that) but I don't like their style.

Mosamabindrawin
Mosamabindrawin
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 02:15 PM, slumerican wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:09 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote: It depends, when do you need it by and how much are you paying?
My own birthday is this upcoming Friday so I'm a bit busy but I still might be able to work it out depending on when you need it by.
His birthday has already passed so the date doesn't really matter. I have had numerous people offer to do it ranging from 10-30 dollars (I'd be willing to do the top end of that) but I don't like their style.

Ok I can do it for you but I don't have a creditcard so to get paid I would need you to go to this website for me and buy this cd's mp3s and email me the mp3s. Its this rare cd that cant be found anywhere else, its only like 7 dollars. -> http://www.selektionrecords.com/store_celebutante.html

and you dont have to do that until I give you the art. Do you want to get anymore specific about what you want? Like what the girl looks like or anything? What race?

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 02:26 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:15 PM, slumerican wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:09 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote: It depends, when do you need it by and how much are you paying?
My own birthday is this upcoming Friday so I'm a bit busy but I still might be able to work it out depending on when you need it by.
His birthday has already passed so the date doesn't really matter. I have had numerous people offer to do it ranging from 10-30 dollars (I'd be willing to do the top end of that) but I don't like their style.
Ok I can do it for you but I don't have a creditcard so to get paid I would need you to go to this website for me and buy this cd's mp3s and email me the mp3s. Its this rare cd that cant be found anywhere else, its only like 7 dollars. -> http://www.selektionrecords.com/store_celebutante.html

and you dont have to do that until I give you the art. Do you want to get anymore specific about what you want? Like what the girl looks like or anything? What race?

Oh, awesome, I can do that (and whatever else you might like). The girl can look like a total hill billy but I want her to be white. I found this funny ass fat girl while browsing art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/guvnaa/peanutbuttercookie crunch
Not saying I want her to look like that but it is rather funny.

Mosamabindrawin
Mosamabindrawin
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 02:31 PM, slumerican wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:26 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:15 PM, slumerican wrote:
At 7/1/12 02:09 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote: It depends, when do you need it by and how much are you paying?
My own birthday is this upcoming Friday so I'm a bit busy but I still might be able to work it out depending on when you need it by.
His birthday has already passed so the date doesn't really matter. I have had numerous people offer to do it ranging from 10-30 dollars (I'd be willing to do the top end of that) but I don't like their style.
Ok I can do it for you but I don't have a creditcard so to get paid I would need you to go to this website for me and buy this cd's mp3s and email me the mp3s. Its this rare cd that cant be found anywhere else, its only like 7 dollars. -> http://www.selektionrecords.com/store_celebutante.html

and you dont have to do that until I give you the art. Do you want to get anymore specific about what you want? Like what the girl looks like or anything? What race?
Oh, awesome, I can do that (and whatever else you might like). The girl can look like a total hill billy but I want her to be white. I found this funny ass fat girl while browsing art: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/guvnaa/peanutbuttercookie crunch
Not saying I want her to look like that but it is rather funny.

Cool! Theres some other cheap stuff I want that would be easy to email, theres this digital comic ive been wanting and the 1st issue is only a penny, and the other 4 issues are only 99 cents. When you buy it they give you a .pdf file which you could email to me. That would be cool if you could do that too. http://www.heartshapedskull.com/ELDRITCH/issue-one/

I'll start drawing some stuff and ill show you the lineart of what I come up with, and you can let me know if you want anything changed, and when I get it right I'll color it and send it to you. It shouldn't take too long, a week tops.

slumerican
slumerican
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Looking for an Artist Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 7/1/12 02:41 PM, Mosamabindrawin wrote: I'll start drawing some stuff and ill show you the lineart of what I come up with, and you can let me know if you want anything changed, and when I get it right I'll color it and send it to you. It shouldn't take too long, a week tops.

Awesome, I could do that. Just let me know via private message.