New Topic Respond to this Topic
GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 08:24 AM Reply

Recently, in the hip-hop enthusiastic community, there has been a backlash against Anderson Cooper after he "dissed" Danny Brown and A$AP Rocky. In this clip from the Kathy Griffin show, he remarks that they appear to be by the pool of the Holiday Inn in Minneapolis, an economy hotel chain and a city that's almost 20% Black, despite both of them being rich and successful rappers chilling in Barcelona.

Now this might just be an isolated incident, but this tweet has also surfaced, which falsely equivocates his own struggle (being gay) with being Black.

But, you might say, he listens to Sugar Hill Gang, as said on the show! The original rap group! Wow, he is really "down" with the darkies! ***shut the fuck up***

Are you disappointed that such a prominent "journalist" would be such a racist piece of shit?

What do you think, Newgrounds?

Anderson Cooper: A Racist?

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 08:30 AM Reply

He's jealous of successful black men.

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 09:04 AM Reply

he never was the same since he took that dick to the butt

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 09:13 AM Reply

At 6/30/12 08:24 AM, GhostOfHalloween wrote:
Now this might just be an isolated incident, but this tweet has also surfaced, which falsely equivocates his own struggle (being gay) with being Black.

I think he got that correct. The KKK was originally founded by the Protestant Church. Gay people are routinely damned to Hell by religious folk.

Christians often justified the slave trade in the South because the Bible says that Abaraham's son, Ham, was "of dark pigment", and it makes disparaging remarks about him being lesser than his brothers. This was a quote which justified the slave trade in the South up until the Union won at Gettysburg.

Both blacks and gays can be condemned using scriptural support, if you look into it.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 10:03 AM Reply

He's angry that he wasn't born Sly Cooper, a successful raccoon.

LOLCOONGEDDIT

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Anderson Cooper: A Racist? Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

No he's not racist he is just very oppiniated about stuff and sometimes it comes off that way ohwell what can ya do

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature