New Topic Respond to this Topic
xlunderoath
xlunderoath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
FLstudio need Partner 2012-06-29 04:41:04 Reply

Hi, im looking for a a well expierence fruity loops studio user that doesnt mind explaining the more advanced potential it has and would like to work together to create different music. I have a very good buddy already showing me the ropes and i would love to master making beats so if anyone would be interested please Post Messasge me asap!

Email
Twitter
Xbox Live - Dr. Sourkush

xlunderoath
xlunderoath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to FLstudio need Partner 2012-06-29 04:44:22 Reply

i forgot to post my email and twitter-___________- for twitterr u can search my email :] xxemmure@yahoo.com

sorry bout dat lol

novabees
novabees
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to FLstudio need Partner 2012-07-02 06:58:20 Reply

At 6/29/12 04:44 AM, xlunderoath wrote: i forgot to post my email and twitter-___________- for twitterr u can search my email :] xxemmure@yahoo.com

sorry bout dat lol

Hey mate, I wouldn't deem myself a Fruity Loops master but I've been using it for the past seven years and have come across many great features in the program. I won't be able to help you by giving you all the details (because I'm a horrible teacher) but if you need something, I will most likely be able to show you how to work with it or around it.

I'm also not so great with mixing knowledge anymore. :/
I was educated on every little thing when I was still in school but I had to work around my time at home for a couple years and rarely got to create music using FL, so I have forgotten most of the mixing terms and what each tool does, but I am constantly on the look for the knowledge on the matter.

So ask me anything and I will let you know, or find the knowledge with a quick look in FL.

I also do a variety of metal, etc.