Be a Supporter!

Xbox Video game!

  • 461 Views
  • 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheMegaClock
TheMegaClock
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Xbox Video game! 2012-06-27 18:17:48 Reply

Hello!
My company is creating a video game for the xbox 360!
It will either be in arcade or on disc.
The genre is sci-fi anime, About a post apocalyptic world, about a girl/boy trying to survive.
If you are interested in doing work for audio, art, 3D modeling, voice acting, or other, please PM me!

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-27 18:26:36 Reply

Making multiple threads about the same thing probably wont help. Trying to be secretive and vague especially won't help.

GL

TheMegaClock
TheMegaClock
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-27 18:27:23 Reply

If i post al of the details on here im afraid of theft of the idea

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-27 18:41:51 Reply

At 6/27/12 06:27 PM, TheMegaClock wrote: If i post al of the details on here im afraid of theft of the idea

First off, nobody is asking for you to post every detail of this game by any means. Secondly, even if you did, I am 99.999% confident nobody would want to steal it let alone actually try to.

You already made a thread about this like a month ago here in the AF and you acted the same way.

If you want a particular spot filled then you need to actually mention the details of the position. Things like budget for that position, amount of songs/sounds needed, the type/genre of the audio, and a deadline are a good start.

Nmanif
Nmanif
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-27 19:00:06 Reply

At 6/27/12 06:17 PM, TheMegaClock wrote: Hello!
My company is creating a video game for the xbox 360!
It will either be in arcade or on disc.
The genre is sci-fi anime, About a post apocalyptic world, about a girl/boy trying to survive.
If you are interested in doing work for audio, art, 3D modeling, voice acting, or other, please PM me!

Hello!

I'm very interested in making some music/audio for your project.
Check out my soundcloud page to see if what I do will work for your game!
http://soundcloud.com/roflfalafel
(I recommend the Mass Effect remix, as I feel that fits your description of the game the most)

Thank you for your consideration,

Nic.

HyperTrough
HyperTrough
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-28 12:11:46 Reply

At 6/27/12 07:00 PM, Nmanif wrote: Hello!

I'm very interested in making some music/audio for your project.
Check out my soundcloud page to see if what I do will work for your game!
http://soundcloud.com/roflfalafel
(I recommend the Mass Effect remix, as I feel that fits your description of the game the most)

Thank you for your consideration,

Nic.

He said "please PM me", not self promote in the forum...


lol fuk u

Nmanif
Nmanif
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Xbox Video game! 2012-06-28 15:48:27 Reply

At 6/28/12 12:11 PM, HyperTrough wrote:
At 6/27/12 07:00 PM, Nmanif wrote: Hello!

I'm very interested in making some music/audio for your project.
Check out my soundcloud page to see if what I do will work for your game!
http://soundcloud.com/roflfalafel
(I recommend the Mass Effect remix, as I feel that fits your description of the game the most)

Thank you for your consideration,

Nic.
He said "please PM me", not self promote in the forum...

I realize that. I misread the post at first, and have since Pm'ed him. Please note that I am new to these forums, and therefore I am not as well acquainted with the rules as you may be. However I still feel that your attitude is rude and unnecessary. Have an excellent day.