Be a Supporter!
jayretro
jayretro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Flash Cs4 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 10:45 PM Reply

I was wondering if there was a way for me to download flash cs4. I know I'm pretty late, but I hear its the best for creating an animation.

If any of you have a link where I can download it from, or any advice on how to get it, it would be much appreciated.

See ya biotch,
$%u03A3@%u0147

BBS Signature
Izzy-A
Izzy-A
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Artist
Response to Flash Cs4 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 10:45 PM, jayretro wrote: I was wondering if there was a way for me to download flash cs4. I know I'm pretty late, but I hear its the best for creating an animation.

If any of you have a link where I can download it from, or any advice on how to get it, it would be much appreciated.

Why is CS4 the best for animating? I don't think you can legally get CS4 unless you know someone who has the disk. Might be able to get it on their official site, but it won't be free.

If anything, get the latest version, CS6

jagondudo
jagondudo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Flash Cs4 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 10:52 PM, Izzy-A wrote:
At 6/25/12 10:45 PM, jayretro wrote: I was wondering if there was a way for me to download flash cs4. I know I'm pretty late, but I hear its the best for creating an animation.

Why is CS4 the best for animating? I don't think you can legally get CS4 unless you know someone who has the disk. Might be able to get it on their official site, but it won't be free.

If anything, get the latest version, CS6

i hear that! has anyone tinkered with cs6 yet ? is it even out yet? im slow with these things. I'm currently on cs5 and can be a bit buggy. Like i can't have photoshop and flash open at the same time one or the other starts messing up and can't load some of the work area components.

Izzy-A
Izzy-A
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Artist
Response to Flash Cs4 Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 12:33 AM Reply

i hear that! has anyone tinkered with cs6 yet ? is it even out yet? im slow with these things. I'm currently on cs5 and can be a bit buggy. Like i can't have photoshop and flash open at the same time one or the other starts messing up and can't load some of the work area components.

it's been out for a month now I think. All I can tell is the design has changed, and it's black.

That doesn't sound like a problem with CS5. I have the same version, and I usually have Flash and Photoshop running pretty well all day. I think the most I had at the same time was 6 programs, so it probably depends on the computer you're running them on.

SirAlex
SirAlex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Flash Cs4 Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM Reply

Adobe pretty much get's rid of all their old stuff when new versions come out, but I'm sure you can find it on E-bay or Amazon. Also it's not really a problem which version of the program you get whether it be Flash 8 or the newest version out Cs6, they will all be able to make what you want.