Be a Supporter!
CyperHunter
CyperHunter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Black Ops 2 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

What do you think Black Ops 2 should have?
Name perks,guns,and anything that relates to Black Ops 2

Black Ops 2

Blazirc
Blazirc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Black Ops 2 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:34 PM Reply

All I'm hoping is that this franchise dies pretty damn quick.

One good thing about music, is that when it hits you, you feel no pain.

-Bob Marley

Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Black Ops 2 Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 10:29 PM Reply

Honestly, at least Treyarch is trying something different. They did so for Black Ops and now they're trying even harder with Black Ops 2.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Black Ops 2 Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 02:37 AM Reply

I do hope that it's nearly as good as the original. The Campaign was really gripping.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Black Ops 2 Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 03:26 AM Reply

I never had a CoD game.But I do have many friends who play Black Ops,Modern Warfare etc.They have told me Black Ops will probably suck.They will only buy it because it will have zombies campaign.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Black Ops 2 Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 05:43 AM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:34 PM, CyperHunter wrote: What do you think Black Ops 2 should have?
Name perks,guns,and anything that relates to Black Ops 2

They should make this game more RPG-like as well as women soldiers in multiplayer, reason for women soldiers in mulitplayer is simple, soldiers are soldiers, never forget who your enemies are, never forget who your allies are and never forget who the neutrals are, one forget who's who, your gonna have problems.

It would be very interesting to see what Call of Duty Black Ops II has to offer and I know it can offer a lot more then the other Call of Duty Games, women soldiers in multiplayer is one of them, that needs to happen.

What Call of Duty Black Ops II also needs is more melee weapons, like swords and maces, especially in Zombies, you honestly think I'm gonna take a knife to a zombie and stab it at close melee-range??? No way man I want bigger melee weapons to fight zombies with, not just big guns but also swords and maces of various kinds.

Juggernaut suits from Modern Warfare should also make an appearance in Black Ops II as well, or at least something similar, and yes they too should also make an appearance in Zombies, so you can combine the power of the Juggernaut Suit with the drink of the Juggernog Soda so the player could feel like a moving mountain against zombies.

A separate leveling up system for Campaign, further more the leveling system in Black Ops II should also allow the player to unlock special abilities such as the ability to double attack, triple attack or even quadruple attack with a melee weapon in hand, other special abilities should also include the ability to hold more ammunition then normal (like Backpacks from Doom) as well as withstand more hits as you level up (Campaign and Zombies Only) before finally going down.

Melee Weapons should also be empowered by the Pack a Punch machine as well.

Yep, all the ideas I have for Call of Duty Black Ops II.