New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
What's Your Favourite "favourite X" Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 02:57 PM Reply

For quite a number of years, I've seen many "favourite X" topics in my time. My how they come and how they go. Each as ugly as their parents (usually the competition at "Greatest Boris Johnson Lookalike" contests, which usually have to be hosted at night out of fears it might collide with their job at the local junk-yard). However, my fondest memories was the "What's Your Favourite Salad Dressing" back in '05. My my that erupted into chaos after the argument turned sour between Mayonnaise and Salad Cream. It ended up having to be deleted, along with all the other topics that tried to revive the great debate of Mayonnaise or Salad Cream. Some tried to capture the same ferocious nature with other topics like "Screwdriver or Hammer" and "X-Box 360, PS3 or Wii", but none came close, even despite the coaxing some people went into to try to generate sides with their own flags and mottos. Oh "What's Your Favourite Salad Dressing", I still think of you as I masturbate late at night alone, following said masturbation sessions with something similar to the "cigarette after sex" maneuver: by crying uncontrollably at my loneliness and how I'll die alone.

So Newgrounds: What is your favourite "What is your favourite X" topic?

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What's Your Favourite "favourite X" Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

My favorite "X" is Racer X

Racer X, unknown to Speed, this is his older brother, Rex Rcer, who ran away from home years ago

What's Your Favourite "favourite X"

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
AngelofPeace
AngelofPeace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician