Be a Supporter!

solar system family tree

  • 1,231 Views
  • 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

We are all originally from Earth then the Aliens scattered our race on the other 6 planets, then we were dropped off back on Earth.

Venusians - Stick up for others, funny, genuine.

Earthlings - Easily controlled, not genuine, boring, like to be entertained.

Martians - Flamboyant, unique, outgoing, friendly, and funny.

Jupiterans - Street smart, kind, takes sides easy, does not like authority.

Saturnines - Leaders, passive aggressive, good at helping others.

Uranusans - Strange, does not agree with others, addicted to relationships, and smart.

Neptunians - Extremely smart, musical, independent, and aggressive.

By the way there are only 7 planets, the rest are just a front.

solar system family tree


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 02:29 PM, apocalypseven wrote: By the way there are only 7 planets, the rest are just a front.

I guess that makes Pluto the emo kid.


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 02:34 PM Reply

Was I the only one who thought this involved Sailor Moon is some way? I hope not.

GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:26 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 02:34 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Was I the only one who thought this involved Sailor Moon is some way? I hope not.

we all love sailor moon

solar system family tree

homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 05:26 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote:
At 6/25/12 02:34 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Was I the only one who thought this involved Sailor Moon is some way? I hope not.
we all love sailor moon

Oh god what


"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

GhostOfHalloween
GhostOfHalloween
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 05:27 PM, homsarrunner3 wrote:
At 6/25/12 05:26 PM, GhostOfHalloween wrote:
At 6/25/12 02:34 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Was I the only one who thought this involved Sailor Moon is some way? I hope not.
we all love sailor moon
Oh god what

those are very sexualized young black women

isn't it sad what society has come to?

LampFace
LampFace
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT PLUTO!?!!??!!?!?!!?!?


.

homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:33 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 05:30 PM, LampFace wrote: WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT PLUTO!?!!??!!?!?!!?!?

Pluto hasn't been a planet for years, dummy.


"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Grebyr
Grebyr
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:35 PM Reply

Someone explain how someone lives on a gas planet!
Furthermore. Uranus. *Quiet snicker.*

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 05:35 PM, Grebyr wrote: Someone explain how someone lives on a gas planet!

Its not a gas planet, how can a planet be made out of gas? Their lying to you.


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 05:52 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/25/12 05:35 PM, Grebyr wrote: Someone explain how someone lives on a gas planet!
Its not a gas planet, how can a planet be made out of gas? Their lying to you.

Or OP is just a fucking retard.


|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:05 PM, SolidToad wrote:
Or OP is just a fucking retard.

How many times are you guys going to call me that?


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Grebyr
Grebyr
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:09 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/25/12 06:05 PM, SolidToad wrote:
Or OP is just a fucking retard.
How many times are you guys going to call me that?

We could make a living doing it. So probably a lot more than we do now.

BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:09 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/25/12 06:05 PM, SolidToad wrote:
Or OP is just a fucking retard.
How many times are you guys going to call me that?

Many more to come because you think the gas giants are solid.

You could have been talking about the moons but I bet you dont even know how many more there are in the solar system.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:18 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
they are also dead because there's no fucking way anything from here can survive on those planets, especially without protection

false

back in the day the oxygen levels were different, there are still people who currently live on those planets, they live underground, photos were already leaked from nasa


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:20 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
back in the day the oxygen levels were different, there are still people who currently live on those planets, they live underground, photos were already leaked from nasa

Citation needed bitch.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:23 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
Citation needed bitch.

I cannot provide you with a link from NASA's official site, it does not work like that, NASA is not allowed to provide other worldly information because of the Government. Although, they leak photos once in a while and Google picks it up.

This is a photo from Mars.

solar system family tree


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:38 PM Reply

Lol all of you are fucking retarded. "gas planets" have a surface, just small, extremely pressurized and heavy gravity. Gas planets can't keep their shape without a dense, solid core.


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:36 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
I cannot provide you with a link from NASA's official site, it does not work like that, NASA is not allowed to provide other worldly information because of the Government. Although, they leak photos once in a while and Google picks it up.

This is a photo from Mars.

They are called lava tubes which are the result of Mars' more geological past.

Looks like you never paid attention in geology or astronomy.

Grebyr
Grebyr
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:43 PM Reply

But he said aliens put 'humans' there. If someone can survive inside Uranus for a day, I don't think they'd be considered human.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:41 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
They are called lava tubes which are the result of Mars' more geological past.

Bullshit, that is not a lava tube, its obvious that those tubes are made from another material.


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:38 PM, CritcalOne wrote: Lol all of you are fucking retarded. "gas planets" have a surface, just small, extremely pressurized and heavy gravity. Gas planets can't keep their shape without a dense, solid core.

Which is just extremely condensed hydrogen and helium in a solid form.

BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:52 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:43 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/25/12 06:41 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
They are called lava tubes which are the result of Mars' more geological past.
Bullshit, that is not a lava tube, its obvious that those tubes are made from another material.

No, what other material would it be? If it was metal it would have a shine. Also lava tubes form on earth which has a higher gravity than mars. With mars' lower gravity, lava tubes will be more likely and bigger.

Do you actually believe yourself?

JoseFonz
JoseFonz
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:44 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 6/25/12 06:38 PM, CritcalOne wrote: Lol all of you are fucking retarded. "gas planets" have a surface, just small, extremely pressurized and heavy gravity. Gas planets can't keep their shape without a dense, solid core.
Which is just extremely condensed hydrogen and helium in a solid form.

Who knew emos could be so erudite on science?

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:15 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:52 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
No, what other material would it be? If it was metal it would have a shine. Also lava tubes form on earth which has a higher gravity than mars. With mars' lower gravity, lava tubes will be more likely and bigger.

Ok, will its not that shiny, I still don't believe its a lava tube, maybe its just a dinosaur penis?


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:17 PM Reply

Where the hell is Mercury?


Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 06:55 PM, JoseFonz wrote:
Who knew emos could be so erudite on science?

No they are not, I am not emo.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 07:17 PM, TNT wrote: Where the hell is Mercury?

Mercury is not a planet, its just a rock.

At 6/25/12 07:19 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
No they are not, I am not emo.

The first Emo Scientist was born!


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 07:21 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
Mercury is not a planet, its just a rock.
The first Emo Scientist was born!

I find it hilarious that no one thinks you're a troll. I commend you for fooling so many people with your silly ways...


Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to solar system family tree Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 6/25/12 07:21 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/25/12 07:17 PM, TNT wrote: Where the hell is Mercury?
Mercury is not a planet, its just a rock.

As a descendant of the Mercurian people I deeply resent that statement.