Be a Supporter!
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Awesome MUD! 2012-06-21 21:22:57 Reply

Okay, in my hunt for a good multiplayer MUD game, I have discovered this gem here.

It's overflowing with options and content, and yet it only has a few hundred players. ;(

Check it out

(For real this time)

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Awesome MUD! 2012-06-21 21:53:55 Reply

Hate to break it to ya bud, but 99% of newgrounds lacks the attention span to play a MUD.
Heck, they probably don't even know what MUD means.

I'll give it a look when I've got the time.

And as fucked up as HellMOO is, it has got some cool elements, once you look past the constant rape and child murder.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Awesome MUD! 2012-06-21 23:55:51 Reply

At 6/21/12 09:53 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Hate to break it to ya bud, but 99% of newgrounds lacks the attention span to play a MUD.
Heck, they probably don't even know what MUD means.

I'll give it a look when I've got the time.

And as fucked up as HellMOO is, it has got some cool elements, once you look past the constant rape and child murder.

D'aw, guess you're right.

Anyway, the problem is I really don't think I can look past the constant rape and child murder. Thanks anyway though.

FETISH POINTS THAT'S JUST WRONG
DM692
DM692
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Awesome MUD! 2012-06-22 00:00:56 Reply

Never heard of this genre, looking into it now. But I gotta admit, HellMOO's sounding pretty interesting.

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Awesome MUD! 2012-06-22 03:25:21 Reply

At 6/22/12 12:00 AM, DM692 wrote: Never heard of this genre, looking into it now. But I gotta admit, HellMOO's sounding pretty interesting.

If you can handle it

Awesome MUD!

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature