New Topic Respond to this Topic
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-06-21 19:43:08 Reply

I thought the Internet was following Greece's economy and was falling apart.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-06-26 12:00:21 Reply

At 6/21/12 06:56 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: I noticed it, but I'm guessing it's just a temporary thing.

Yeah, it's been working just fine for me since the last time I went on the forums.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-06-26 12:12:31 Reply

At 6/21/12 01:16 PM, NuclearWarFare wrote: Other websites are perfect....But newgrounds is taking FOREVER....Is it the same for you guys too?

Newgrounds is only slow for me because I have satellite internet. I really hope good internet will be available in my area soon because I'm sick of not being able to play games online.

BBS Signature
batursi
batursi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-09-09 21:08:58 Reply

At 6/21/12 01:16 PM, CocoaBeanie wrote: Other websites are perfect....But newgrounds is taking FOREVER....Is it the same for you guys too?

Same with me! I think...I click on a link to a video or game, and when I get there, it just sits there with nothing on the screen where the video plays when there should be. I refuse to put up with this, and I DEMAND I have it fixed! It was working like a charm 3 days ago, but since yesterday, and today, it just wouldn't work. I hope it fixes on its own, because I tried everything, and I cannot tell you how furious I am. >:( :(

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-09-09 21:23:00 Reply

At 9/9/12 09:08 PM, batursi wrote: Same with me! I think...I click on a link to a video or game, and when I get there, it just sits there with nothing on the screen where the video plays when there should be. I refuse to put up with this, and I DEMAND I have it fixed

Its probably your internet connection or isp provider.

I remember someone saying a singapore isp provider blocks stuff from NG.

BBS Signature
wreckr
wreckr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Going Super Slow? 2012-09-09 23:12:51 Reply

Newgrounds has been loading slower for me than it has in the past, but it's tolerable.

BBS Signature