00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Enemy Creation Competition

6,906 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-03 12:04:50

Okay, so... uh...
==============
Rock Guard |
============================================================
======================
Bio: Rock Guards were originally knights that had been severely injured and wished to still serve. Their souls were put into statues that were cleverly placed near important entrances. But after a while, no one dared attack and they had no more use. They were thrown away and forgotten. Years later, they were found and used to keep strangers and adventurers away from certain places.

They are actually very aggressive towards any and all humans. They use that hatred cleverly, for they sit still with arms behind their backs and blend in with any platform. But once their heads are stepped on, they use all their might to send their fists come crashing down on their heads. Luckily, they're mostly diamond inside and granite outside. But their arms are full of a weak metal. Proving to to be challenging, they can be rendered useless if both arms are chopped off. After the arms are gone, they can be used like any other platform.
============================================================
==============
So uh... yeah.

Enemy Creation Competition

From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-04 10:16:57

Only a few more hours left to submit your artwork!

I'll be making some cool youtube stuff you you tomorrow, and announcing the winners.

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-04 13:17:01

I'll be making some cool youtube stuff you you tomorrow, and announcing the winners.

Can't wait to find out the winners!

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-04 16:54:53

At 7/4/12 01:17 PM, Spudzy wrote:
Can't wait to find out the winners!

Thanks Spudzy, glad to hear from you as always.

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-04 16:58:57

Best of luck to you guys!

Newgrounds wouldn't be the same without Alien Hominid!

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-05 12:43:11

Winners to be announced within the hour! Stay connected to your routers!

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-05 13:33:57

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-05 13:46:07

At 7/5/12 01:35 PM, NuclearWarFare wrote:
At 7/5/12 01:33 PM, DoodleBin wrote: Posted the winners up on my latest blog. Go check it out to see who's won!
I saw it and congrats to the winner. I wish more people made related stuff like my goblin gearmaster though :p

I'm not implying anything but I think its suspicious that beware1 would submit a piece of art but not have any on his page, and have a logo on the bottom left?...

I will ask him for some other artwork, and or a editable file to prove its his. Thanks for your concern.

Response to Enemy Creation Competition 2012-07-05 15:00:34

At 7/5/12 01:55 PM, NuclearWarFare wrote:
I will ask him for some other artwork, and or a editable file to prove its his. Thanks for your concern.
I hope he gets back on soon, the dude hasn't been on in 5 years since that post.

I checked it out with the author, and its all legit. Thanks for the heads up mate. I'll put your name down for a closed beta tester, once we get to that stage i'll pm you. Nice to have people looking out fo the Scimitar team. :P