Be a Supporter!
Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
I making this game Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 06:18 AM Reply

I need learn how to create characters in motion

I making this game

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 06:19 AM Reply

At 6/19/12 06:18 AM, Lordflames wrote: I need learn how to create characters in motion

Design L1

I making this game

ymcmbgaming
ymcmbgaming
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to I making this game Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 6/19/12 06:18 AM, Lordflames wrote: I need learn how to create characters in motion

not sure how but game looks cool


ymcmb gaming

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 05:27 AM Reply

another level

I making this game

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 05:28 AM Reply

I like this level how looks

I making this game

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 06:45 AM Reply

Another Level

I making this game

bl00db47h
bl00db47h
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to I making this game Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 11:25 PM Reply

I'm not sure what you mean by "create characters in motion." Do you mean animate them, or add code to them that makes them move when you press a button?

You need to explain it a bit more. Here's the animation tutorials page and the game tutorials page if that's any help.


The Problems of the Future, by Everyone!

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 03:26 AM Reply

At 6/26/12 11:25 PM, bl00db47h wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "create characters in motion." Do you mean animate them, or add code to them that makes them move when you press a button?

You need to explain it a bit more. Here's the animation tutorials page and the game tutorials page if that's any help.

i mean i need some tutos where i can see animation styles o steps. I mean.- who a lion runs or a guy lunching a spears- all this poses

SirAlex
SirAlex
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to I making this game Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 08:57 AM Reply

At 6/28/12 03:26 AM, Lordflames wrote:
i mean i need some tutos where i can see animation styles o steps. I mean.- who a lion runs or a guy lunching a spears- all this poses

wait but do you know how to program it?

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 6/28/12 08:57 AM, Alex616 wrote:
At 6/28/12 03:26 AM, Lordflames wrote:
i mean i need some tutos where i can see animation styles o steps. I mean.- who a lion runs or a guy lunching a spears- all this poses
wait but do you know how to program it?

Im a profesional developer

Lordflames
Lordflames
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I making this game Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 01:55 AM Reply

Just another level more

I making this game