Be a Supporter!

Homosexual hate not equal?

  • 4,710 Views
  • 161 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:12 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 05:12 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:05 PM, Skaren wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:03 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: OK wait a minute... You post a picture of a rainbow pony and you say I'm gay?
Faggots aren't allowed to talk. Someone put the muzzle back on him.
Yeah couldn't deny yourself being gay.

I deny it, there, prove I'm gay, and you just didn't deny yourself from being gay either.

The point I was trying to make was your pic was not relevant to the thread.

It was related, Rainbow Dash is (allegedly) a lesbian, and she's my favorite pony, so I said "lesbians are amazing, case in point... *pic of Rainbow Dash.*"

Try not to clench your ass cheeks when you're so butthurt.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:04 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: When people watch porn they usually are looking at the couple making love.

Just admit it. You are aroused by the big fat cocks in porn.

People just find it unnatural.

Do they? If it is "unnatural", then why we can observe homosexuality with animals as well? Because they "chose" to be homosexual?

Also, an opinion cab't be childish.

You may be right here. But it can be stupid and uneducated nevertheless.

Men are attracted to women, women are attracted to men.

Some are, some are not. Some men/women aren't attracted to anything (ie they are asexual). Is that unnatural as well?


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:12 PM, Skaren wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:12 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:05 PM, Skaren wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:03 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: OK wait a minute... You post a picture of a rainbow pony and you say I'm gay?
Faggots aren't allowed to talk. Someone put the muzzle back on him.
Yeah couldn't deny yourself being gay.
I deny it, there, prove I'm gay, and you just didn't deny yourself from being gay either.

The point I was trying to make was your pic was not relevant to the thread.
It was related, Rainbow Dash is (allegedly) a lesbian, and she's my favorite pony, so I said "lesbians are amazing, case in point... *pic of Rainbow Dash.*"

I am not trying to insult you or anything, but can you show me the proof that Rainbow dash is actually a lesbian? I know the rainbow itself is used to represent homosexuality, but I am not sure this is the case with Rainbow dash.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:12 PM, Skaren wrote:

It was related, Rainbow Dash is (allegedly) a lesbian, and she's my favorite pony, so I said "lesbians are amazing, case in point... *pic of Rainbow Dash.*"

Try not to clench your ass cheeks when you're so butthurt.

It is impossible for animals to be gay.
I am not gay. It is a show, Allegedly Does not cut it. Also, no one can relate to an animal.
Please stop posting your shitty ponys.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:12 PM, Skaren wrote:
It was related, Rainbow Dash is (allegedly) a lesbian, and she's my favorite pony, so I said "lesbians are amazing, case in point... *pic of Rainbow Dash.*"

Try not to clench your ass cheeks when you're so butthurt.

Whaddya know, another brony who decides to focus on "gay" ponies and sexualising the characters in their show... what a fucking surprise. Autism, anyone?


The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:19 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:17 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: It is impossible for animals to be gay.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

'Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom. A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species. Homosexual behavior is best known from social species.'

Just because there are behaviors prove nothing, when two straight men hug does that mean they are gay? Certainly not.
Also. Why can a man only impregnate a women , why can a women only be impregnated by a man?
I am not saying there is black and white, give me a good reason why a man and a women can only reproduce.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:23 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:19 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:17 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: It is impossible for animals to be gay.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

'Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom. A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species. Homosexual behavior is best known from social species.'
Just because there are behaviors prove nothing, when two straight men hug does that mean they are gay? Certainly not.

It's not about "hugging", it's about sexual activities. Please, learn to read.

Also. Why can a man only impregnate a women , why can a women only be impregnated by a man?

And this proves what exactly? That a gay couple cannot reproduce? Oh wow. I don't think the human population is going to be extinct anytime soon.
Also, see above: Homosexual activities can be observed with animals as well...


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

LampFace
LampFace
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:04 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
No, the reason why this is unappealing, is because men were not created to be together, quite the opposite.
When people watch porn they usually are looking at the couple making love.
People just find it unnatural. Also, an opinion cab't be childish.
Men are attracted to women, women are attracted to men.

Lol, so by the same reasoning any time that a man and woman have sex with a condom or other form of contraception is also unnatural, as is; masturbation and oral sex. Lol, you fail.


.

Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

>Being gay
>2012

Enjoy your AIDS.


The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
Just because there are behaviors prove nothing, when two straight men hug does that mean they are gay? Certainly not.
It's not about "hugging", it's about sexual activities. Please, learn to read.

Also. Why can a man only impregnate a women , why can a women only be impregnated by a man?
And this proves what exactly? That a gay couple cannot reproduce? Oh wow. I don't think the human population is going to be extinct anytime soon.
Also, see above: Homosexual activities can be observed with animals as well...

I was using the hugging as an example you aspie.
Men and women were obviously created to be together, but now I want proof that so were men.
Where is my proof? Also, why are you arguing the obvious. Gay = The act of liking others of the same damn sex.
These animals do not like each other, they are just acting on their sexual hormones.
Besides, most men eel uneasy when they see gay stuff. You can't possibly argue against that.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:17 PM, LittleWashu wrote: I am not trying to insult you or anything, but can you show me the proof that Rainbow dash is actually a lesbian? I know the rainbow itself is used to represent homosexuality, but I am not sure this is the case with Rainbow dash.

I don't have nor do I want proof, but since most fans take her as being a lesbian I figured I would post her. I didn't expect to stir up a shitstorm from NightOwlRoost's rectal pains.

At 6/16/12 06:17 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: It is impossible for animals to be gay.
I am not gay. It is a show, Allegedly Does not cut it. Also, no one can relate to an animal.
Please stop posting your shitty ponys.

Animals with human personalities and traits (such as the ability to speak) are obviously intelligent enough to be homosexual, also, in reality, some dolphins are homosexual and male dolphins will often fuck other male dolphins. You are gay, stop trying to hide it faggot. People can relate to an animal if it has human traits, and the ponies from MLP do because they can talk, fuckwit. I won't stop posting what you tell me to stop posting because freedom of speech, so fuck you.

Homosexual hate not equal?

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:31 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
Just because there are behaviors prove nothing, when two straight men hug does that mean they are gay? Certainly not.
It's not about "hugging", it's about sexual activities. Please, learn to read.

Also. Why can a man only impregnate a women , why can a women only be impregnated by a man?
And this proves what exactly? That a gay couple cannot reproduce? Oh wow. I don't think the human population is going to be extinct anytime soon.
Also, see above: Homosexual activities can be observed with animals as well...
I was using the hugging as an example you aspie.

I don't have asperger's, thank you.

Men and women were obviously created to be together, but now I want proof that so were men.

As far as I know, men and women where not "created", but this is a whole different story.

Where is my proof?

The proof is: Feelings. Why would you deny someone their feelings? What is so bad about two people of the same sex being together and have sexual intercourse?
Also, are asuexuals "unnatural" as well?

These animals do not like each other, they are just acting on their sexual hormones.

And you know that, because...?
If they "just act on their sexual hormones", then why don't we see homosexual activities every time with animals?

Besides, most men eel uneasy when they see gay stuff. You can't possibly argue against that.

Again, feelings. Also, please stop your generalization bullshit. "People do this, people do that, men do this, women do that".
So, what if "most men feel uneasy", what exactly does that proof? In the dark ages, "most people" believed, that the earth was flat. And "most people" believed, that a woman with red hair is a witch.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 05:52 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:

I'm disgusted because they are (nearly)kissing each other.Why would I be disgusted from two HALF naked men?


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:39 PM, Tramps wrote: Shutup Skaren, your opinion is meaningless because you fuck ponies.

I tried fucking a horse once but before I could get it inside it kicked me in the chest. Last time I sneak on Old MacDonald's farm, I promise you that.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:39 PM, Tramps wrote: Shutup Skaren, your opinion is meaningless because you fuck ponies.

Shut up Tramps,your opinion is...
Oh wait you didn't even contribute somehow in this thread.


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:36 PM, Haggard wrote: In the dark ages, "most people" believed, that the earth was flat. And "most people" believed, that a woman with red hair is a witch.

Not to be a smartass, but neither of those things are true. I get the idea but I'd prefer it if we based our arguments on actual facts, and it seems like that comparison pops up every five seconds in pro-gay arguments.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:46 PM Reply

I don't like homosexuals/ lesbian relationships. But I don't care if two girls kiss and finger each other. Good ol Gender bias.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:43 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:36 PM, Haggard wrote: In the dark ages, "most people" believed, that the earth was flat. And "most people" believed, that a woman with red hair is a witch.
Not to be a smartass, but neither of those things are true. I get the idea but I'd prefer it if we based our arguments on actual facts, and it seems like that comparison pops up every five seconds in pro-gay arguments.

What of this isn't true? The "flat earth believe" sure as hell is. The "read hair = witch" may be not, though. But it is a fact, that there have been witch burnings.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

MintPaw
MintPaw
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:49 PM Reply

It's probably because you're a guy on a 99% guy forum, and a 99% guy internet.
Girls actually feel opposed most times from what I've seen.


If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.
Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:46 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Well, it isn't like homosexuality was shunned through the entirety of history,

Oh, I was talking about the flat earth thing.

The church's control in Europe varied, but generally scientific advancements couldn't be directly stopped even if they conflicted with church doctrine. The approximate circumference of the Earth was estimated by the Greeks and though churches preached that the Earth was flat only the most religious or uneducated actually believed it.

The thing about witches was only true in a few areas in some specific time periods.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:52 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:47 PM, Haggard wrote: What of this isn't true? The "flat earth believe" sure as hell is. The "read hair = witch" may be not, though. But it is a fact, that there have been witch burnings.

It's all based on the modern myth that there was no science in medieval Europe and that the churches had absolute control over everything.

Yes, some people believed it, more than do now but saying that "everyone believed that" is just incorrect.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:50 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:46 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Well, it isn't like homosexuality was shunned through the entirety of history,
Oh, I was talking about the flat earth thing.

"Most ancient cultures have had conceptions of a flat Earth, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD) and China until the 17th century."

The thing about witches was only true in a few areas in some specific time periods.

"The classical period of witchhunts in Europe and North America falls into the Early Modern period or about 1480 to 1750, spanning the upheavals of the Reformation and the Thirty Years' War, resulting in an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 executions"

What was your point again?


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:53 PM, GoodFish wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:50 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: the most religious or uneducated
AKA the majority

That's in modern times as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_ages#Modern_image
I've read other sources but this is the only one online.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:52 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Yes, some people believed it, more than do now but saying that "everyone believed that" is just incorrect.

I didn't say that "everyone believed". I wrote "most people believed".


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:49 PM, Tramps wrote: No, I don't even want your pseudo-humour quoting me. I wanted you to see the post and think "My golly gosh, I'm talking bullshit, I must keep my mouth shut." and not see it as an opportunity to spread your pony-loving shite.

What is it with people on NG thinking they're mods when they clearly aren't? You don't have the piss aura, don't try acting like you're a higher authority than them. Deal with my posts, if you don't like them, ignore them. Once you're a mod I'll listen to your criticisms, but until that day comes, kindly write what you dislike about me on a piece of paper, wrap it around your mom's foot-thick dildo, and shove it up your ass.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:56 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:52 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Yes, some people believed it, more than do now but saying that "everyone believed that" is just incorrect.
I didn't say that "everyone believed". I wrote "most people believed".

Why don't you ask half the BBS what their opinion on "gay" people are.
Most people will say they hate it, why? Because that is how we are. Most people hate it.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:49 PM, Tramps wrote:

That's better.I totally agree with you.


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 06:54 PM, Haggard wrote: "Most ancient cultures have had conceptions of a flat Earth, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD) and China until the 17th century."

None of those are dark age or medieval. Did you see my link above?

"The classical period of witchhunts in Europe and North America falls into the Early Modern period or about 1480 to 1750, spanning the upheavals of the Reformation and the Thirty Years' War, resulting in an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 executions"

...where's the part about red hair? Those were based on separated movements as well, it's wrong to say that most people in that large span of time thought that "people with red hair were witches".

At 6/16/12 06:59 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: Why don't you ask half the BBS what their opinion on "gay" people are.
Most people will say they hate it, why? Because that is how we are. Most people hate it.

He wasn't even talking to you stop being a cunt.


Just a chick with a dick.

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 05:10 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
At 6/16/12 05:09 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: gay guys are weird.
EWWW SO WEIRD LIKE TWO GUYS YUCK EWWWW :pppppp SO WEIRD LIKE WOW TWO GUYS WTF LMAO Xddd

Pretty much my reaction minus the laughing part. I'm pretty sure that a large majority of heterosexual men are grossed out at it. I don't give a fuck if you're gay, I don't hate you, it's just get disgusted at the sight of it.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Homosexual hate not equal? Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 07:02 PM, DickChick wrote:
He wasn't even talking to you stop being a cunt.

fine lol


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature