00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

America is fat.

2,379 Views | 32 Replies

Response to America is fat. 2012-06-17 22:20:07

At 6/17/12 10:17 PM, StarvingGamer wrote: I get so damn annoyed when people call America fat. It's the individuals who are fat, not the country itself. Now, I probably sound like a smart ass saying that, but the way people say "America is fat", or "America is an obese country", makes it sound like everyone in the god damn country is a fat ass.

I fucking hate it too. It is very annoying being told everyday that i am fat and surronded by fat people. Fat is not a word people would use to describe me at all but i get some obese ass shit calling me that daily. It's fucking annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to America is fat. 2012-06-17 22:21:09

At 6/17/12 10:20 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:

I fucking hate it too. It is very annoying being told everyday that i am fat and surronded by fat people. Fat is not a word people would use to describe me at all but i get some obese ass shit calling me that daily. It's fucking annoying.

People i know in real life wouldn't describe me as fat or even close to being overweight. people online call me fat nonstop, without knowing what i look like at all.

BBS Signature

Response to America is fat. 2012-06-17 22:53:18

You dont say?

We also have to thanks U.S for introducing fat foods in other countries. I do not know, I want a Burer right know, with large fries.

Hey man, hows it goin?

BBS Signature