New Topic Respond to this Topic
tankbuster781
tankbuster781
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
When Do I Get Unbanned From Portal Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 01:58 PM Reply

a few years ago i used a magix music maker program to make music and i didnt know that it was against the rules, so i was banned for awhile but idgaf at the time.
Now that i have FL studio i am PISSED because i am still banned from publishing anything into the audio portal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any moderators read this please help me out.
pic unrelated

When Do I Get Unbanned From Portal

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to When Do I Get Unbanned From Portal Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 02:22 PM Reply

Audio bans are permanent, and it's not very often that people who deserved their bans get them reversed.

Your best bet is to create a new account and submit there. Please make sure you read and understand the rules before you submit.

If there's anything you do not understand, feel free to PM an Audio Mod for clarification.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to When Do I Get Unbanned From Portal Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 01:58 PM, tankbuster781 wrote: a few years ago i used a magix music maker program to make music and i didnt know that it was against the rules, so i was banned for awhile but idgaf at the time.
Now that i have FL studio i am PISSED because i am still banned from publishing anything into the audio portal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any moderators read this please help me out.
pic unrelated

Bans are permanent, with very few exceptions. If you send one of the mods some of your new tracks, we can listen an investigate the possibility of getting your ban revoked by an administrator, but the quickest course of action would be to create a new account.

Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to When Do I Get Unbanned From Portal Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

"When do I get Unbanned from the audio portal?" -> NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for realzies.