Be a Supporter!

Ways to kill threads

  • 3,281 Views
  • 81 Replies
New Topic
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 14:26:33

A lot of threads that I've posted in have ended with my post's...


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 14:52:43

Another good way is giving the awesomest answer ever so that no one can post anything else.

awesomest was intentional.

Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 14:55:12

Just wait for me to post,everytime i do nothing happens to that thread for i dunno a year


Hi

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 14:55:35

At 6/15/12 02:52 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Another good way is giving the awesomest answer ever so that no one can post anything else.
awesomest was intentional.

Another way is to give the chittiest answer!
Woops, I meant shittiest, that was not intentional.


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:05:07

At 6/15/12 09:28 AM, LampFace wrote: I've always pretty much been able to kill a thread, in anyway possible usually because everything has been discussed after my post.

Post ponies, when ponies are posted everyone agrees it is the best part of the post and leaves the post at its peak.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:06:03

At 6/15/12 03:05 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 6/15/12 09:28 AM, LampFace wrote: I've always pretty much been able to kill a thread, in anyway possible usually because everything has been discussed after my post.
Post ponies, when ponies are posted everyone agrees it is the best part of the post and leaves the post at its peak.

Ahem....SCREEEEEEEEEW MYYYYYYY LIIIIITTTLEEEE PONEYYYYYYYYYY(this is an opraman post not an angry post)


Hi

BBS Signature
MushookieMan
MushookieMan
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:08:24

At 6/15/12 03:05 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Post ponies, when ponies are posted everyone agrees it is the best part of the post and leaves the post at its peak.

That's not even a pony, I always knew watching kids shows causes retardation.


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:10:00

At 6/15/12 03:06 PM, beardkiller wrote:
At 6/15/12 03:05 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 6/15/12 09:28 AM, LampFace wrote: I've always pretty much been able to kill a thread, in anyway possible usually because everything has been discussed after my post.
Post ponies, when ponies are posted everyone agrees it is the best part of the post and leaves the post at its peak.
Ahem....SCREEEEEEEEEW MYYYYYYY LIIIIITTTLEEEE PONEYYYYYYYYYY(this is an opraman post not an angry post)

PONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES THEYYYY AREEE THE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAANDEST CREAAAAATION OF THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL
Commence operaman battles.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:11:41

At 6/15/12 03:08 PM, MushookieMan wrote:
At 6/15/12 03:05 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Post ponies, when ponies are posted everyone agrees it is the best part of the post and leaves the post at its peak.
That's not even a pony, I always knew watching kids shows causes retardation.

Of course it isn't, I didn't want to end this thread here by posting a pony it should continue for a bit longer, I care about the people enjoying posting in this thread.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:21:42

At 6/15/12 03:11 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Of course it isn't, I didn't want to end this thread here by posting a pony it should continue for a bit longer, I care about the people enjoying posting in this thread.

I'm grateful,Ragnarokia.


Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:23:03

At 6/15/12 03:21 PM, tonypar16 wrote:
At 6/15/12 03:11 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Of course it isn't, I didn't want to end this thread here by posting a pony it should continue for a bit longer, I care about the people enjoying posting in this thread.
I'm grateful,Ragnarokia.

this thread almost died because a pony posted in it.
Could that be the answer?


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
PWJP
PWJP
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:23:24

I usually step in and things get dead quiet.
I doubt that will happen this time, though.

For a change.
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:25:41

At 6/15/12 03:23 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: I usually step in and things get dead quiet.

*Dead silence*


Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:29:44

Many of the threads I post in die right after I post. I am venomous.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:29:44

At 6/15/12 03:23 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
At 6/15/12 03:23 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
I'm grateful,Ragnarokia.
this thread almost died because a pony posted in it.
Could that be the answer?
We going out to find a job so we can be just like you

what?


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
macmillion
macmillion
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:48:31

Now there will never be an end to this thread because everyone would want to be the last poster in this thread, because it's a thread about how to be the last poster in a thread.

Also a good way of killing a topic is to post something that seems really awkward.

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:51:54

At 6/15/12 01:56 PM, SexualEmo wrote: You kill it by posting hotties you want to bang!

nice boxers.

NOTPedobear
NOTPedobear
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 15:57:25

At 6/15/12 03:48 PM, macmillion wrote: Now there will never be an end to this thread because everyone would want to be the last poster in this thread, because it's a thread about how to be the last poster in a thread.

Also a good way of killing a topic is to post something that seems really awkward.

This thread will die when I arrive, also Op is a fucking douche for starting this shit.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 16:07:34

It's as easy as posting this.

Ways to kill threads

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 16:11:10

At 6/15/12 04:07 PM, T3XT wrote: It's as easy as posting this.

nah that's just another way to derail it.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 16:15:49

At 6/15/12 04:13 PM, TwittSoup wrote: Last I heard y'all cowards was having sex, with the same sex

Problem, officer?

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Ways to kill threads 2012-06-15 16:19:30

Pardon me, I should have put this thread to sleep sooner.


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut