GigantorTheVain
GigantorTheVain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
What do you think of this? Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 02:52 PM Reply

PICTURE HERE

Hey people, I am new to this fine website, but I trust that you folk are good people. I want to know what you think of my picture, and please do tell me how I could improve in the future.
By the way, this is pretty much the first picture I have ever drawn on a tablet (bought one recently)

RubberPanda
RubberPanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 07:46 PM Reply

pretty cool
i would rate it but there's no rate bar :3
5/5

This is my signature

youtubedawg98
youtubedawg98
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 02:52 PM, GigantorTheVain wrote: PICTURE HERE

Hey people, I am new to this fine website, but I trust that you folk are good people. I want to know what you think of my picture, and please do tell me how I could improve in the future.
By the way, this is pretty much the first picture I have ever drawn on a tablet (bought one recently)

its okay it needs more just detail and if i were just to see it i would pass over but your are starting well a tip i would suggest is add all the little things after you are done and i am wondering what program you used to draw this you are getting there also add stars in the space background if you get a new drawing out tell me

IF THE WORLD GONNA END MIGHT AS WELL EAT A TACO

BBS Signature
PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 09:46 PM Reply

It looks like the nokia phones arent falling into earth's orbit. And the distance they are from the earth given your perspective doesnt show signs of them breaking the atmosphere so im alittle confused why there are signs of it happening.

Also i cant seem to make out what continents are being shown on the "earth" But then again that might not be the earth.

Aside of my criticisms.

It reminds me of digimon. nice!

GigantorTheVain
GigantorTheVain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 12:32 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 08:11 PM, youtubedawg98 wrote:
its okay it needs more just detail and if i were just to see it i would pass over but your are starting well a tip i would suggest is add all the little things after you are done and i am wondering what program you used to draw this you are getting there also add stars in the space background if you get a new drawing out tell me

Thanks. I'm using sai paint for this because it has all the stuff i need for free :D

GigantorTheVain
GigantorTheVain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 12:36 PM Reply

And thank you PMMurphy. I really do appreciate the criticism . Being told what is wrong is the only way to improve.
And yes, it is just a random planet. :)

BigPen
BigPen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

It's simply amazing!!!
THUMBS UP FOR GigantorTheVain!!!!!!

BMT2126StudiosMK
BMT2126StudiosMK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to What do you think of this? Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 02:52 PM, GigantorTheVain wrote: PICTURE HERE

It looks cool man how do you made it with? (same comment in the art but i made a mistake)