New Topic Respond to this Topic
LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 14:26:30 Reply

Hello guys! the story of this drawing is that lately i started earning a lot of respect for Tupac Shakur learning his story...
And after i saw that Hologram performance it somehow made me feel terrible..
So, i decided to show Pac respect the way i know best.
i first started it as a fully light face.. but then i fucked up a little with one of the cheeks.. so i had to cover it all up..
and make half his face dark.
also since his head was at the complete end of the paper i messed it up, and what came out of it is that i also had to cover
with a lot of ink.. afterwards many people claimed it looks like hair.. or some head cover.. so i decided to brighten up half his head for the white flash using a chalk.
and that's what i ended up with.
For good and for bad this one shows my respect for Pac.
R.I.P
You Are Appreciated.

2Pac drawing

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:15:19 Reply

It's funny how 40 people viewed it with not even a word, please rate it guys! tell me how it is!
i agree taking criticism, just don't criticize 2 bad.

Eternal-Morbid
Eternal-Morbid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:28:29 Reply

At 6/14/12 03:15 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: It's funny how 40 people viewed it with not even a word, please rate it guys! tell me how it is!

Trust me, I know how that is. People don't know how to speak their mind anymore.
Anyways!
I really love the shading and the details on the eyes are incredible, especially the bandana!
However, his nose looks a little crooked and the eyes aren't lined up, they look diagonal from one another.
Other than that, I think it's really interesting to look at. You're a good artist!

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:32:02 Reply

At 6/14/12 03:28 PM, Eternal-Morbid wrote:
At 6/14/12 03:15 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: It's funny how 40 people viewed it with not even a word, please rate it guys! tell me how it is!
Trust me, I know how that is. People don't know how to speak their mind anymore.
Anyways!
I really love the shading and the details on the eyes are incredible, especially the bandana!
However, his nose looks a little crooked and the eyes aren't lined up, they look diagonal from one another.
Other than that, I think it's really interesting to look at. You're a good artist!

Awwww thanks! well that really was a heart warming comment!
No one never was so positive with me.. thanks! you can really have a credit on some of my raising steps in art..

Eternal-Morbid
Eternal-Morbid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:37:08 Reply

No one never was so positive with me.. thanks! you can really have a credit on some of my raising steps in art..

No problem. I was just being honest. Do what your heart desires and become famous. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:39:51 Reply

At 6/14/12 03:37 PM, Eternal-Morbid wrote:
No problem. I was just being honest. Do what your heart desires and become famous. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

The deal is, that i don't draw for money, and not planning of any career. from time to time i hit the muse, and like this time, i feel like showing my appreciation to someone specific. before i drew it i fell a must to do it.. after i did all that pressure left me.. i felt relief.. :)

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 15:56:43 Reply

More criticism?
i'm starting to worry its a perfect drawing if ya'll don't criticize?

Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 16:05:25 Reply

At 6/14/12 03:56 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: More criticism?

His face is trying to face 2 directions or something. I can't quite place it but it looks like his nose is 3/4th's view while the rest is head on.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 16:11:57 Reply

At 6/14/12 04:05 PM, Blounty wrote:
At 6/14/12 03:56 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: More criticism?
His face is trying to face 2 directions or something. I can't quite place it but it looks like his nose is 3/4th's view while the rest is head on.

Thanks for the criticism bro. and nice pic by the way! giggled at it.

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 17:00:11 Reply

Anyone else?

JackDCurleo
JackDCurleo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Artist
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-14 21:15:10 Reply

At 6/14/12 05:00 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: Anyone else?

I'll bite.
The nose appears to be curved because of the the shading on the right side, I'd say to fix that shade the right side further in than it currently is. The head warps at the top on the left side passed the bandana. The shading on the top of the right eye seems a bit inconsistent with the rest of the shading same with the top lip except the left looks a bit too dark on the left side. The jaw line looks uneven, the left side is higher than the right.
The bandanna looks very nice, I'll give you that. I like the overall style of the face. These issues for the most part are small but they stand out more because all that it is is a floating head. I would recommend that you give him a body and background.
Also on a side note try to avoid using lined paper it takes away from the overall quality.

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 02:33:41 Reply

At 6/14/12 09:15 PM, JackDGreatest wrote:
At 6/14/12 05:00 PM, LiorAboudy wrote: Anyone else?
I'll bite.
The nose appears to be curved because of the the shading on the right side, I'd say to fix that shade the right side further in than it currently is. The head warps at the top on the left side passed the bandana. The shading on the top of the right eye seems a bit inconsistent with the rest of the shading same with the top lip except the left looks a bit too dark on the left side. The jaw line looks uneven, the left side is higher than the right.
The bandanna looks very nice, I'll give you that. I like the overall style of the face. These issues for the most part are small but they stand out more because all that it is is a floating head. I would recommend that you give him a body and background.
Also on a side note try to avoid using lined paper it takes away from the overall quality.

FIRST OF ALL let me thank you! you criticized but with a nice mood..
and now lets pass to the business i admit all my wrong spots and your right, but
the only thing id like to open as a subject is about the lined paper, see - i saw somebody that drew Pac on a lined paper..
and i told myself i should do it too.. at first i chose this lined paper because somehow i knew i wont make it..
but then who knew.. its a masterpiece.. and as for the body, im a little worried to do that because itll take lots of ink
with the shadowy style i chose.. so i might mess up because this isnt isnt drawing fast its very low quality.
thanks helped a ton.

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 04:25:22 Reply

At 6/15/12 02:33 AM, LiorAboudy wrote: ...at first i chose this lined paper because somehow i knew i wont make it..

Now that you have drawn it, try to redraw it... on unlined paper. If you're afraid you'll mess up, use a pencil. Not only can you erase if needed, but it will give you more control over the shading.

Do it! It's what Tupac would have wanted ;P

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 06:23:06 Reply

At 6/15/12 04:25 AM, ReNaeNae wrote:
At 6/15/12 02:33 AM, LiorAboudy wrote: ...at first i chose this lined paper because somehow i knew i wont make it..
Now that you have drawn it, try to redraw it... on unlined paper. If you're afraid you'll mess up, use a pencil. Not only can you erase if needed, but it will give you more control over the shading.

Do it! It's what Tupac would have wanted ;P

Well your the best motivational in here!
i promise that as soon as i hit the muse ill remake it with a pencil!
thanks so much!

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 08:44:20 Reply

Anyone else?

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 09:50:06 Reply

At 6/15/12 08:44 AM, LiorAboudy wrote: Anyone else?

Sweet dancing moses man, stop asking for feedback. You're not going to get feedback that way, you just have to keep drawing and keep posting, and then you'll get a response.
To edit Field of Dreams - IF YOU DRAW IT, THEY WILL COME

LiorAboudy
LiorAboudy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2Pac drawing 2012-06-15 09:53:30 Reply

At 6/15/12 09:50 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 6/15/12 08:44 AM, LiorAboudy wrote: Anyone else?
Sweet dancing moses man, stop asking for feedback. You're not going to get feedback that way, you just have to keep drawing and keep posting, and then you'll get a response.
To edit Field of Dreams - IF YOU DRAW IT, THEY WILL COME

WOW.. that's psychedelic bro! thanks for the advice! :)