New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Zombie background artist Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 01:50 PM Reply

Hi, I'm looking for someone interested to join me in forming a Zombie animation for here in Newgrounds and Youtube and if make possible profit from Youtube, it would be shared but I don't know how long it would take that to happen.

Either way, if you're interested please pm. me.

This is the design of the main character for now, I'm working on a Zombie right now, so, soon you'll have more updates.

[url=http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/44fe6350f53d504d509 a9a6f89fd6890]Zombie Executor[/url].

TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 01:57 PM Reply

Sorry I can't find the edit post on this forum.

TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 01:57 PM, TheSin wrote: Sorry I can't find the edit post on this forum.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/44fe6350f53d504d509a9a6f 89fd6890

EnactJudo
EnactJudo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM Reply

The drawing isn't terrible but when you, the animator, are armed only with a vague premise, commitment and payment it is really going to be hard to accomplish anything by posting here.

J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 01:50 PM, TheSin wrote: Hi, I'm looking for someone interested to join me in forming a Zombie animation

What exactly are you looking for? someone to split all the work 50/50; a background artist? an animator?

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 10:53 PM Reply

At 6/15/12 08:53 PM, J-qb wrote:
At 6/14/12 01:50 PM, TheSin wrote: Hi, I'm looking for someone interested to join me in forming a Zombie animation
What exactly are you looking for? someone to split all the work 50/50; a background artist? an animator?

Well I'm animating the characters, but I need a background artist while I focus on animating the characters. Give one episode to try. I was thinking uploading it to youtube and get the associate thing to earn money, from it but that could take a while.

But yeah, if it's one background artist and one animator (me) we split 50/50.

I'm not promising money at first, since in youtube takes a little time for that, if you're interested pm. me.

TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 01:33 AM Reply

Adding new picture of main character: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thesin/zombie-killer-hott ie

PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 01:43 AM Reply

what kind of backgrounds are you looking for. Ill draw some designs up for free and come up with ideas and such but im traditional and you would have to process my drawings digitally yourself. I enjoy drawing landscapes a lot, and the zombie theme is also a type of thing i like to draw. I like dark areas and such and thats what i imagine with zombies (or desolate areas).

If i'm not a skilled enough artist for you, that is fine.

TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 01:43 AM, PMMurphy wrote: what kind of backgrounds are you looking for. Ill draw some designs up for free and come up with ideas and such but im traditional and you would have to process my drawings digitally yourself. I enjoy drawing landscapes a lot, and the zombie theme is also a type of thing i like to draw. I like dark areas and such and thats what i imagine with zombies (or desolate areas).

If i'm not a skilled enough artist for you, that is fine.

Hi, thanks for your offer, but I need someone I can work with flash and has at least at pen tablet and capable to do the background.

Thanks again.

M-Maher
M-Maher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 05:11 PM, TheSin wrote:
Thanks again.

got a thing for blonde hair?

PMMurphy
PMMurphy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 07:40 PM Reply

All because i dont have a tablet doesn't mean i cant fuel you with ideas and do the flash and backround yourself. Since having two artists doing the same project will be quite difficult with conflicting styles. It might be a big drastic and overwhelming depending on who it is that works with you.

Also, i can print out the paper with a blank cutout of your picture. Take markers and pen's and ink a backround with highlighters and everything. Send it back to you through a scanned format and you can format it hoever you wish as if it was a photo in photoshop.

There are ways around not having a tablet. Not only that but you would have 100% rights completely free of charge. But i still think the first idea is much better offer.

Are you trying to make an entire movie? Or just some animated backrounds. If its a small project i dont really think you need 2 people to do it.

TheSin
TheSin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Zombie background artist Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 07:40 PM, PMMurphy wrote: All because i dont have a tablet doesn't mean i cant fuel you with ideas and do the flash and backround yourself. Since having two artists doing the same project will be quite difficult with conflicting styles. It might be a big drastic and overwhelming depending on who it is that works with you.

Also, i can print out the paper with a blank cutout of your picture. Take markers and pen's and ink a backround with highlighters and everything. Send it back to you through a scanned format and you can format it hoever you wish as if it was a photo in photoshop.

There are ways around not having a tablet. Not only that but you would have 100% rights completely free of charge. But i still think the first idea is much better offer.

Are you trying to make an entire movie? Or just some animated backrounds. If its a small project i dont really think you need 2 people to do it.

I'm trying to make a series. I don't know yet how many episodes. Also I've worked before with other people doing animation. Show me what you can do, an example and I'll decide what to do. Sounds fair?