Respond to this Topic
bobdude0987654321
bobdude0987654321
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 02:45 PM, aj3009 wrote: im sorry mr.fulp but this wil not happen i would like to donate but im only 13

I'm sorry? I'm only *** CENSORED FOR INTERNET SAFETY *** not much older than you, but still went to the store, got a MasterCard giftcard (paid 16 dollars, got a 10 dollar card), and pledged every cent I've got. You have no excuse.

Viking-Dog
Viking-Dog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM Reply

sorry,to young,but I'll give ya this.I sawll the teaser and it was the most beutuful thing i have ever seen.the image was beutiful,the music was beutufull.OMG EVERY THING IS BEUTUFULL.one thing im concerned about,WHERE WAS THAN MUSIC FROM. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME DA LINK

Gameboy12
Gameboy12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

Sorry, but unless we can raise $11,465 in 50 hours (at the time, that is how much is left), it looks like this is 1 more that never got a chance.

mrscience
mrscience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

I just donated.
I understand that alot of you can only do so much
but try donating a dollar or two.

if it doesnt get off the ground you dont get charged so you dont lose anything

This is Your Final Chance.

No other profession gives me the kind of opportunities I find in the lab,
except maybe a terrorist or a serial arsonist. And then I wouldn't get to wear a spiffy lab coat.

BBS Signature
Flaros7890
Flaros7890
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 02:03 AM Reply

sadly i'm not allowed to donate I would if I could

InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 03:22 PM Reply

I feel bad because I have the money to donate at least $50, but I'm having problems with my bank account that I'm not sure I can get fixed in time. I should have gotten that fixed sooner. I did post the link on Facebook with threats of damnation, though. It's too bad that they've already put so much effort into the animatronics.

Also, in defense of those people who are saying they're broke, at this point, donating a dollar isn't really going to help much unless 11,000 people do it, which isn't realistic at all. We need hundreds of people to donate at least $40 each in order to make the mark, so "You can at least manage a dollar" is pretty much a moot point.

I think they probably should have made a promotion flash to upload to NG. It would draw the attention of more people and give them something to show for themselves. They spent too much time explaining their special effects and not enough time describing their plot, the thing that people are going to be the most interested in.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
PsychoZoid
PsychoZoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 03:35 PM Reply

I'm too young to donate. :(

But good luck with the project!

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature
Eiomaru
Eiomaru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 04:30 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 04:04 PM, CockGobbler wrote: Unless game junkie plans on donating 10000 this won't happen. I've donated I think 35 through PayPal and would be very uncomfortable donating more considering the owner did not answer my email asking very simple questions about my donation through PayPal.

Hey there Gobbler,

Sorry you didn't get a response. We usually try really hard to not let any FAQ questions slip through the cracks. Never the less thank you for your support!

Down to the wire! Can we succeed? I would say YES. The final push is the MOST important!

Thanks everyone!
-Chase

DELUCA2400
DELUCA2400
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 07:09 PM Reply

Just donated 35 dollars. I really hope this project can get backed. Come on guys only a little of a day left. Bust open those piggy banks and lets reach this goal!

starwarsjunkie
starwarsjunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 08:19 PM Reply

If everybody who goes to newgrounds in the next 24 hours gives $1 maybe $5, this'd make it. Seriosuly NG has the traffic to pull it off, Just put it all over the site. Everybody can afford a dollar.

Grungy Mech action in 1940s Russia! Read Iron and Ice!

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 6/15/12 11:37 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/15/12 08:35 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I can't STAND people who won't support artists. Just shut up with that "broke" shit. And then you wonder why artists all have to dumb down their content to fit in with a corporate record company or animation company. BECAUSE THEY GET NO SUPPORT FROM YOU CLOWNS.
The problem is that it's mostly artists who sponsor other artists. And until one of those artists gets funded, he can't support other artists. It's a vicious cycle.

Dude, of course, but all the stupid **** who waste their dumb worthless time typing out "I'm broke" like people GIVE A FUCK are just annoying. If you ain't donatin, then STFU.

If you're broke, STFU NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT SHIT DONATE OR GO AWAY

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 10:32 PM Reply

I WANT MY GODDAMN BLUE RAY SET
EVERYONE; STEAL YOUR PARENTS CREDIT CARDS

Honestly. Bronycon got 10 times the amount they needed. I think we got some bronies here. Right?

DaKnOb6
DaKnOb6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 12:05 AM Reply

Funding just dropped by over $1,000. Did people withdraw their funding? What happened? Also, if some of you guys want some suggestions on what you can do to help this project get full funding by tomorrow you can check my profile. I have some ideas there.

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 12:09 AM Reply

Backers
$17,054
pledged of $30,000 goal
hours to go

RIP project. Was a really cool idea.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
SevenSeize
SevenSeize
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 12:05 AM, DaKnOb6 wrote: Funding just dropped by over $1,000. Did people withdraw their funding? What happened? Also, if some of you guys want some suggestions on what you can do to help this project get full funding by tomorrow you can check my profile. I have some ideas there.

I also just noticed that and I am puzzled, we were almost to 20K.

Guys please don't cancel pledges. If they don't raise enough, everyone gets their money back, it's not a scam where they keep it for nothing. You will not lose any money. They get the funding if they make their deadline.

Pulling out is only hurting the overall project. If you believed in the project enough to make a pledge, please do not cancel it.

We're so close. I'm planning on baking cookies and everything.

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Ive pledged 100$ and am going to do a fundraiser tmrw if weather is permitting. I wish they could extend the deadline....

BBS Signature
DELUCA2400
DELUCA2400
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 01:09 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 12:36 AM, Revo357912 wrote: Ive pledged 100$ and am going to do a fundraiser tmrw if weather is permitting. I wish they could extend the deadline....

I'm sure that he has some sort of paypal account in case the goal isn't reached. Good for you raising money and keep up the good work!

DaKnOb6
DaKnOb6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

Heys guys. I've been spamming social media sites with references to this project. With such limited time left that might be the only real chance of getting this project fully funded. If we could get this project trending on some large site, it might make the difference in its success or failure.

ProtoKid000
ProtoKid000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 03:07 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 02:56 AM, DaKnOb6 wrote: Heys guys. I've been spamming social media sites with references to this project. With such limited time left that might be the only real chance of getting this project fully funded. If we could get this project trending on some large site, it might make the difference in its success or failure.

The one time that hype could have been used.
Personally I had no idea of this project till today, and I think that there should have been some sort of trailer on the frontpage for everyone to take a look at since people tend to only look at the pretty pictures.

M0nk3m4n
M0nk3m4n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 04:39 AM Reply

You're telling me that...out of all the users on NG, like what? Crapload of millions of users?
That not even 30,000 would donate ONE DOLLAR each!? Seriously, if 30,000 of all of NG's
huge userbase donated one lousy buck, this would've happened. I can't see how it didn't.

Personally, I don't think it's much of a project either. That first trailer, as other comments
have mentioned, looked really bleh and was packed with unnecessary effects. Big turnoff.
So there, yeah. Just because I could have donated a buck or two, that's why I didn't; but I
still, I highly doubt that less than 30k of NG's users that share my opinion of it. :P

Just sitting back enjoying NG in all its glory.

ExtremeFudgeMaster
ExtremeFudgeMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 08:21 AM Reply

I pledged some money. I was turned off of doing so for a while though, because the amount of jump cuts used in the update videos was ridiculous. Honestly, what is the reasoning behind using so many jump cuts?

JerrodStorm
JerrodStorm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 08:50 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 12:05 AM, DaKnOb6 wrote: Funding just dropped by over $1,000.

Do people even realize how kickstarter works?

I'm a Mormon. :D

BBS Signature
Rophynol
Rophynol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:26 AM Reply

fix portal awards

simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:34 AM Reply

It sucks that this isn't reaching it's goal, I was really excited about this project... it also sucks that Newgrounds can't support this directly either (I'm guessing money problems is happening on all around).

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:36 AM Reply

I suggest the guys move any money they got from paypal and redeposit it into the kickstart fund.

there might be a few last minute philanthropist waiting for it to hit a certain mark before pushing it over the finish line.

also its demotivating to donate and see the final amount actually go down.

Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:48 AM Reply

I donated, but really with how many young people (under 16) are on this website do you really expect them too be able to donate?

Because if you had asked me when I was 16 or younger I would not have been able too do shit.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:52 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 04:39 AM, M0nk3m4n wrote: Seriously, if 30,000 of all of NG's
huge userbase donated one lousy buck, this would've happened. I can't see how it didn't.

I was 100% with you, right up until you wrote:

Personally, I don't think it's much of a project either. ... So there, yeah. Just because I could have donated a buck or two, that's why I didn't.

BBS Signature
Rophynol
Rophynol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 10:14 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 09:26 AM, Rophynol wrote: fix portal awards

too true newgrounds user "Rophynol" the portal awards should be fixed after 4 months of them not working

Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 10:19 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 10:14 AM, Rophynol wrote:
too true newgrounds user "Rophynol" the portal awards should be fixed after 4 months of them not working

"Conversing with your alt", you're doing it wrong.

BBS Signature
Rophynol
Rophynol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to This is Your Final Chance. Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 6/18/12 10:14 AM, Rophynol wrote:

wow im gonna have to agree RCP and Underdog not updating since the redesign should have been fixed in a couple hours