00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hypertronik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are You The Ignorant Mass?

5,312 Views | 65 Replies

Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:27:50

Who followed Adolf Hitler? The ignorant mass.

Who prolonged racism? The ignorant mass.

Who helped burn the ''witches''? The ignorant mass.

Who helped build the evil empires? The ignorant mass.

Who is gullible enough to believe in religious doctrine and conspiracy theories? The ignorant mass.

Who fuels the News? The ignorant mass.

Who gets to shape the world? The ignorant mass.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:32:36

At 6/13/12 06:30 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:28 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: i'm sorry the conspiracy forum on SA closed down but newgrounds is not a good alternative
yes i believe this is an anti conspiracy made by the government to make you think that mass is ignorant

it's the weight that is ignorant.

Correction: government /=/ ignorant mass /=/ knowledge
Uhh... or something

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:38:39

At 6/13/12 06:34 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:32 PM, webufs wrote: Correction: government /=/ ignorant mass /=/ knowledge
Uhh... or something
how about we all just agree that life isn't the fucking Matrix

Life is the Matrix. The Matrix without a Matrix.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:42:55

At 6/13/12 06:34 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
how about we all just agree that life isn't the fucking Matrix

It seems that somebody took the blue pill instead of the red pill.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:45:56

At 6/13/12 06:44 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:38 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Life is the Matrix. The Matrix without a Matrix.
no life is the sims

Life is real and fake at the same time. Don't believe me? I don't exist. Prove that I do.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:52:28

At 6/13/12 06:48 PM, Ilssm wrote:
Life is real and fake at the same time. Don't believe me? I don't exist. Prove that I do.
So how long was your main banned for again?

As long as ignorance has survived.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 18:54:35

At 6/13/12 06:52 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:48 PM, Ilssm wrote:
So how long was your main banned for again?
As long as ignorance has survived.

holy shit that is like 5 million years

remember when i PMed you saying I wouldn't get involved in your threads? yeah

this is hiddeninthecrowd wanting to post more than 4 times in a thread because shitty flood control

F**k.

YES I AM HECTICJON'S ALT ACCOUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:08:45

Who lives life the way it ought to be lived? The ignorant mass.

Who lives life the way it not to be lived? The ignorant mass.

Who is right? The ignorant mass.

Who is wrong? The ignorant mass.

Who are you? The ignorant mass.

Who am I? The ignorant mass.

So, what are you aiming for? the ignorant mass.

"I'm an Androgynous Misogynous" -- Billy the Fridge

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:09:10

At 6/13/12 06:54 PM, ExpletiveDeleted wrote:

holy shit that is like 5 million years

As long as humans have existed.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:12:54

At 6/13/12 07:08 PM, Verspar wrote: Who lives life the way it ought to be lived? The ignorant mass.

Who lives life cluelessly? The ignorant mass.

Who lives life the way it not to be lived? The ignorant mass.

Who cheats their way through life? The ignorant mass.

Who is right? The ignorant mass.

Who is more wrong than right? The ignorant mass.

Who is wrong? The ignorant mass.

Who is ignorant? The ignorant mass.

Who am I? The ignorant mass.

Who am I? The critical minority.

So, what are you aiming for? the ignorant mass.

What am I aiming for? The ignorant mass.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:23:02

You know, this all seem esoteric to me.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:26:00

At 6/13/12 07:23 PM, Verspar wrote: You know, this all seem esoteric to me.

Ignorance is esoteric, and yet that doesn't stop it from being world wide.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:30:04

At 6/13/12 06:27 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Who followed Adolf Hitler? The ignorant mass.

Adolf forced people to follow him. Invalid question.

Everyone is racist at least a little on the inside, and "prolonged" implies it is gone but lasted longer than needed. Racism still exists. Invalid question.

Witches are real. Invalid question.

Evil is subjective. Invalid question.

Who is gullible enough to believe in religious doctrine and conspiracy theories? The ignorant mass.

We can neither prove or disprove anything about religion. Invalid question.

The News is fueled by world events. Invalid question

Gravity shapes the world. Invalid question.

You sir are a dumbfuck.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:36:00

Who always thinks they're not apart of the ignorant mass? The ignorant mass.

Stop fucking looking right here faggot.

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:40:36

At 6/13/12 07:30 PM, SolidToad wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:27 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Who followed Adolf Hitler? The ignorant mass.
Adolf forced people to follow him. Invalid question.
1000 people > 1 dictator
Everyone is racist at least a little on the inside, and "prolonged" implies it is gone but lasted longer than needed. Racism still exists. Invalid question.
Subjective =/= Validating
Witches are real. Invalid question.
Subjective =/= Validating
Evil is subjective. Invalid question.
Evil being subjective making my question invalid is subjective. Subjective =/= Validating
We can neither prove or disprove anything about religion. Invalid question.
There is more proof for human ignorance than anything in the world. I am the wolf, you are the sheep. Sheep get raped by rural children. Wolves eat rural children. Subjective =/= Validating
The News is fueled by world events. Invalid question
Vague context does not disregard the 95% garbage they cite. Subjective =/= Validating
Gravity shapes the world. Invalid question.
Taking what I said out of context does not invalidate what I've said. Subjective =/= Validating
You sir are a dumbfuck.

Okay. I get it. Your ego is victimized, so you pull the victim card. I get it. Everybody has the same skills, same intelligence, same power, same equality of value. If others can run 25 miles, so can you. If others can land on the moon, so can you. If others can lift 1000 pounds, so can you. If others can be a genius, so can you. If others can be a model, so can you. I get it, your ego feels victimized when others do things that you wish you could, but never do. Your ego's wishes have my condolences.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:43:59

At 6/13/12 06:27 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:

Well at that time, the ignorant mass was pretty much everyone. So it's not really a point to point out the "ignorant mass" in a time period where everybody could be lumped into an "ignorant mass" by today's radically different standards.

You can't be serious.

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:48:07

At 6/13/12 07:43 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:27 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:
Well at that time, the ignorant mass was pretty much everyone. So it's not really a point to point out the "ignorant mass" in a time period where everybody could be lumped into an "ignorant mass" by today's radically different standards.
You can't be serious.

A. Ignorance from then is the same ignorance as now disguised as modern stupidity.

B. Can't create an army and build prestige and power without ignorance.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 19:49:54

At 6/13/12 07:36 PM, Bacari wrote: Who always thinks they're not apart of the ignorant mass? The ignorant mass.

Who is against the ignorant mass? The critical minority.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:03:56

Yeah, the ignorant mass are too ignorant to understand that you can't find X. Scientist take years to find "X" and when they think they found "X", it shows up they haven't. Thankfully I've realized "X", isn't physical. Thank you AcatalepsyAtaraxia, I've found X because of you.

"X" mark the spot on the treasure map.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:06:30

At 6/13/12 08:03 PM, Verspar wrote: Yeah, the ignorant mass are too ignorant to understand that you can't find X. Scientist take years to find "X" and when they think they found "X", it shows up they haven't. Thankfully I've realized "X", isn't physical. Thank you AcatalepsyAtaraxia, I've found X because of you.

The X on the map really leads to only a model of value that pertains to our value system. The treasure chest is really a part of you. This X is nothing more but a futile marking.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:09:37

You can classify me any way you like, it doesn't change anything about me or strip me of the fact that I'm an individual. The same can be said for any person.

I'm just a person who makes his own decisions and choices slowly and carefully.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:12:10

At 6/13/12 07:49 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:
At 6/13/12 07:36 PM, Bacari wrote: Who always thinks they're not apart of the ignorant mass? The ignorant mass.
Who is against the ignorant mass? The critical minority.

Everyone is against the ignorant mass and wants to be different. You're not special.

Stop fucking looking right here faggot.

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:13:02

At 6/13/12 08:06 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:
At 6/13/12 08:03 PM, Verspar wrote: Yeah, the ignorant mass are too ignorant to understand that you can't find X. Scientist take years to find "X" and when they think they found "X", it shows up they haven't. Thankfully I've realized "X", isn't physical. Thank you AcatalepsyAtaraxia, I've found X because of you.

The X on the map really leads to only a model of value that pertains to our value system. The treasure chest is really a part of you. This X is nothing more but a futile marking.

You forgot that "X" marks the target too, didn't you?

Ready . . . Aim . . . Fire!

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:13:09

At 6/13/12 08:09 PM, Tremulos wrote: You can classify me any way you like, it doesn't change anything about me or strip me of the fact that I'm an individual. The same can be said for any person.

I'm just a person who makes his own decisions and choices slowly and carefully.

The same can't be said for just anyone, because most aren't even individuals, many of them lack individualism and live as sheep/parrots. To answer the latter of your response, you can't be sure if there is determinism or freewill or both. If you convince yourself ou have free will, I guess you could have free will. Freedom is more than physical, but intrinsic, I think.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:18:19

At 6/13/12 08:13 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: The same can't be said for just anyone, because most aren't even individuals, many of them lack individualism and live as sheep/parrots. To answer the latter of your response, you can't be sure if there is determinism or freewill or both. If you convince yourself ou have free will, I guess you could have free will. Freedom is more than physical, but intrinsic, I think.

Every one of those "sheep" IS an individual, a separate being who makes decisions and choices just like you and I. This is true, regardless of what influences their decisions. Each person has a mind of their own, preferences of their own, hopes, dreams, etc. Who are you to say that your own choices and thoughts are somehow of more value than theirs? Can you honestly say that you have been entirely unaffected by exterior influences for your entire life?

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 20:31:33

At 6/13/12 08:18 PM, Tremulos wrote:
Every one of those "sheep" IS an individual, a separate being who makes decisions and choices just like you and I. This is true, regardless of what influences their decisions. Each person has a mind of their own, preferences of their own, hopes, dreams, etc. Who are you to say that your own choices and thoughts are somehow of more value than theirs? Can you honestly say that you have been entirely unaffected by exterior influences for your entire life?

Externally an individual, yes. Internally, no, but only temporarily. Give me a favor, and imagine darkness inside of their head. A black world of nothingness. Now imagine that this darkness has reflective capabilities, and it is able to copy anything. Zoom out of their dark world, and into the real world. Another person comes into the picture. They have already turned their dark world into a world of their own, but they wanted more control and power, so they copied their world unto the person's dark world. They told them X, made them believe in X. Now the person with the dark world has a world now, but not their own, but a mere replicated form of the other person's world. In order to break their false world, is the same as breaking the water's surface with ripples. For them to have individual qualities, is to think for themselves and not for others. The ignorant mass is infested with commercial garbage that hinders any individual growth. Only so many break away from this circus trade. While all of this is going on, the ego is still prevalent. To Try and break their illusion will only result in you having to approach their fragility carefully. Do you understand this now?

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 21:10:37

At 6/13/12 06:38 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote:
Life is the Matrix. The Matrix without a Matrix.

You accidentally the whole creepypasta.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 21:13:21

At 6/13/12 08:31 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Do you understand this now?

Stop trying to sound complex and mysterious and whatever and actually give us some real stuff.

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 21:15:21

At 6/13/12 09:13 PM, T3XT wrote:
At 6/13/12 08:31 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Do you understand this now?
Stop trying to sound complex and mysterious and whatever and actually give us some real stuff.

Nothing is real. What is your unreal point?

Response to Are You The Ignorant Mass? 2012-06-13 21:16:30

At 6/13/12 09:15 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Nothing is real. What is your unreal point?

Is this a roleplay or creepypasta thread or something? Cuz

Are You The Ignorant Mass?