Be a Supporter!
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:05 PM Reply

Mmkay, have recently started wearing lipstick, 'cuz I'm gay like that.

Not much, just a little pink to cover up the dryness and make my lips look a little bit better than they really are.

Have any of you fellow metrosexual boys on here tried wearing makeup as well? Any recommendations of makeup that looks good on men?

Yes, OP is a major phaggot
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:06 PM Reply

you are now... the hottest thing in the bbs.


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:08 PM Reply

Metrosexual? What are you, a crab person?

Crab people... Crab people... Look like crabs, talk like people, crab people....

Male makeup?


SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:06 PM, tox wrote: you are now... the hottest thing in the bbs.

That...just made my day.

Also, pic related, it's the cheap brand I use.

It's hard for me to get makeup because my parents HATE it, so I have to sneak it home when my friends and I go to the mall. Got this for 5 dollars at Hot Topic; works alright, though it's a little hard to blend.

Male makeup?

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

Yes, I've also sucked the cocks of many men.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:12 PM Reply

Even girls don't wear lipstick that much. You should just use some red chapstick.

And guys on tv/in theater wear it all the time. Foundation is great for covering up things.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:19 PM Reply

Relevant.


New tune: Yag

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:11 PM, T3XT wrote:
At 6/12/12 06:06 PM, tox wrote:
It's hard for me to get makeup because my parents HATE it, so I have to sneak it home when my friends and I go to the mall. Got this for 5 dollars at Hot Topic; works alright, though it's a little hard to blend.

i know this is kind of forward and branding you in a few ways... but i mean to ask this is a curious and non hurtful way...
what makes you want to wear lipstick and what not
(going to consider its what society has taught me here for a second)
do you see your self.. evolving into the more stereotypical trap kind of clothing or image


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:27 PM Reply

I don't ware make up because I'm not gay. Have fun wearing make up OP.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

I prefer skin coloured lipstick, because I hate it when my lips are more obvious than a moustache on an indian lady.


|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:33 PM Reply

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a guy trying to make himself look better. But just for fun, let's follow T3XT's approach to the logical extreme...

To TRULY optimize your appearance would require getting calf implants like Johnny from Entourage. You'd need to get electrolysis to make your body smooth and flawless and hairless. Undergo surgery to inject those lips of yours with collagen. Splurge for regular manicures and pedicures. At that point, you're tempted to go for it and start wearing pantyhose and high heels. Why not, right? After all, they make your legs look great. You start using rouge. A little eye shadow. Blush. And soon you'll wonder, heck, why do I still have this silly penis? So you get that little issue taken care of too.

So yeah.


"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Synnxile
Synnxile
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

wearing make up is gay. point blank


you can do whatever the hell you want. up to you

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:06 PM, tox wrote:
do you see your self.. evolving into the more stereotypical trap kind of clothing or image

Nope, heck, not even close.

A lot of people think it's weird when they find out. But I have friends that give me their real opinions, and those friends say it looks good on me. Besides, it's so subtle that it's not really noticeable; it just kind of makes my lips look a little bit better than without it.

Most people don't even know I'm wearing it, they just see it and they're like, "Oh, T3XT just must have some sexy lips."

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:33 PM, homsarrunner3 wrote: And soon you'll wonder, heck, why do I still have this silly penis? So you get that little issue taken care of too.

So yeah.

Except it's just a little lipstick.

I still have my penis and other masculine features intact, thank you very much.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 07:12 PM Reply

Make up just enhances someone's look.
And the goal is for it to look natural. If it looks caked on or obvious, it isn't doing any good.

Lol if he's straight because do you know what that means for you people calling him gay? That you're just threatened by him making himself look better for the ladies....ladies you won't be getting! Hahahha!


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Movie Buff
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 07:12 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Make up just enhances someone's look.
And the goal is for it to look natural. If it looks caked on or obvious, it isn't doing any good.

In highschool I wore my moms make up to cover up acne. I have occasionally worn nail polish because I was bored. Same with eyeliner.

I honestly think I look good in eyeliner, but that is totally noticeable, and might qualify as gay.

I just want to look pretty :(

You have to know your name.
LOOP
One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 10:31 PM Reply

I paint my nails and occasionally wear eyeliner although eyeliner is hard to get used to.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 10:34 PM Reply

This thread gets me ass-mad.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 10:50 PM Reply

1. I'm not metrosexual (a.k.a. confused conformist)

2. I have thought about painting my nails black sometimes. Maybe some day.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 01:38 AM Reply

I really only wear eyeliner and sometimes nail polish because it looks cute.

I don't wear foundation because I got my acne delt with and and my skin isn't splotchy even though I have a yellowish-white skintone.

I think I might do the lipstick thing as my lips are not very well defined near the corners.

Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 04:03 AM Reply

You'll end up like this.


BBS Signature
BlubbOnly
BlubbOnly
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 05:20 AM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:27 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I don't ware make up because I'm not gay. Have fun wearing make up OP.

Cold as snow.


legendary foh' shoore
Greatest thread ever !

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

There's a lot of people who use creams or something to put stuff on their faces whenever they have acne or something. I think that's what my brother did when he had some bad acne. I'm not sure if that counts as "makeup" but it's something you put on your body to make you feel better. It might just be considered cleaning up yourself, like shaving for males.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 12:45 PM Reply

OP is the main reason why I live 4200 miles away from USA.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 05:53 PM Reply

At 6/12/12 06:05 PM, T3XT wrote: Have any of you fellow metrosexual boys on here tried wearing makeup as well? Any recommendations of makeup that looks good on men?

metrosexuals are 1 meter homosexuals


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

LightYagamiDeath
LightYagamiDeath
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Male makeup? Jun. 13th, 2012 @ 05:53 PM Reply

Fuck you faggot burn in hell.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

I'd love to wear foundation and stuff to cover up my red spots and whatnot but I can't make my makeup too obvious because as mentioned before, my mom absolutely hates it when I wear makeup. She thinks the idea is 'gay'. Little does she know I actually am.

Also, what's a good fleshy-colored foundation brand I can get that won't look too obvious?

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Male makeup? Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 12:25 AM Reply

sissy ass n1qquh


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Male makeup? Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 12:26 AM Reply

pics or doesn't exist


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Male makeup? Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 7/30/12 12:26 AM, tsukikomi wrote: pics or doesn't exist

I don't post pics of my face.

Just my feet.