Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 16:36:35 Reply

At 6/11/12 11:06 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 6/11/12 11:00 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: I don't follow.
People who either participate in or follow a sport are far less likely to take their own lives.

so many certified psychologists here on newgrounds

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 17:11:12 Reply

At 6/11/12 10:51 PM, KillerSkull wrote: So you fucking won a Stanley Cup and beat my team to it. Okay, well at least I don't live in a shithole of a city!

Yeah, because cities like Raleigh and Tampa are considered shitholes using that logic.

And my team is still better.

How's it feel that the San Jose Sharks is the only NHL team in California not to have a Stanley Cup, especially since that they had a lot of good teams that fizzles out every year. Funny on how that works out.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 17:13:56 Reply

At 6/12/12 02:16 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: Seems like every year a team wins the Stanley Cup, their city is a shithole. Detroit, Chicago, Boston, now LA, all are shitholes. Yes, you got us there.

Of this list, only Detroit is a shithole. Chicago, Boston and LA are ALL amazing cities. The way this is going, if the Admirals ever win (highly unlikely) then it'll be Milwaukee's turn next.

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 18:39:24 Reply

I feel like New Jersey should have lost because New Jersey is the shittiest of all shitholes. What with Jersey Shore and dumbfucks like you, I'm glad LA won. I didn't honestly care before, but now I'm glad the Kings sent your faggot team home.

Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 18:40:58 Reply

At 6/12/12 06:39 PM, Alphabetetical wrote: I feel like New Jersey should have lost because New Jersey is the shittiest of all shitholes. What with Jersey Shore and dumbfucks like you, I'm glad LA won. I didn't honestly care before, but now I'm glad the Kings sent your faggot team home.

Correction, you apparently like the Sharks. I feel even worse for you, honestly.

Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 18:43:00 Reply

Sharks are a good season team.

Pro-playoffs choke team though.

homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 19:01:41 Reply

I agree, i hate kings too. Lording over us with their regal privilege, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT, YOU MONARCH BASTARDS. I WILL FIND ALL OF YOU AND SHOVE THE MAGNA CARTA RIGHT UP YOUR ASSES.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
DancingTomato
DancingTomato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 19:15:59 Reply

Been following this team for a bit, glad they finally won the Stanley Cup after 45 years! 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!

Fuck you kings!

BBS Signature
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 20:18:11 Reply

At 6/12/12 05:13 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 6/12/12 02:16 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: Seems like every year a team wins the Stanley Cup, their city is a shithole. Detroit, Chicago, Boston, now LA, all are shitholes. Yes, you got us there.
Of this list, only Detroit is a shithole. Chicago, Boston and LA are ALL amazing cities. The way this is going, if the Admirals ever win (highly unlikely) then it'll be Milwaukee's turn next.

I agree with Chicago and Boston, but are you shitting me, LA is the cancerous lump on America's ass!

Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck you kings! 2012-06-12 20:58:08 Reply

Butthurt Jersey fan with absolutely no constructive criticism, but rather "FUCK YOU"? What else is new?

LA was the better team. LA has been kicking ass the whole play offs.

BBS Signature