00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kiory' art

930 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Kiory' art 2012-06-11 02:04:48

Guess I still haven't been scouted yet, thought I'd pop along to the forums and share some of the work I've uploaded here.

Crits are welcome and encouraged!

If god were a villain, he'd be me.

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-11 04:01:10

Great, yet another person asking to be scouted. First off, look at the scouting guide. It says that you require ATLEAST 4 pictures to be quallified fot scouting. Secondly, you must post the pictures directly in the forum, but you can add a link to the higher quality one along with the picture. Thirdly, NEVER EVER ask to be scouted. If people find your art good, they'll scout you. Asking to be scouted might lessen the chances of being scouted. And last, but not least, your art is great! Keep it up! Just try to post the pictures in the forum next time, k? Anyway, cheers and good luck!

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-11 10:25:12

Yea see, the thing is, I didn't actually ask to be scouted, so your small little rant makes absolutely no sense, but thanks anyway.

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-11 10:50:02

At 6/11/12 10:25 AM, KioryFreeman wrote: Yea see, the thing is, I didn't actually ask to be scouted, so your small little rant makes absolutely no sense, but thanks anyway.

Sorry, i guess you sounded like you wanted to be scouted ^^. You don't know how many people have done that, so anything associated with scouting began to look like someones asking to be scouted to me. So yeah, sorry for the little misunderstanding

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-11 11:25:00

No worries mate, I know the feeling to be honest, many a time on different forums, people asking the same thing over and over and not looking for the information themselves.

I did read the rules a while back, I totally forgot about the 4 picture thing, thought it was 3. :derp:

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-22 06:56:49

Finished this today, Walter White from Breaking Bad, hope you all enjoy! :D

Kiory' art

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-22 07:58:10

I'd recommand you not to use any blacks or whites anymore.
Mix colors to get darker and whiter value's.

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Kiory' art 2012-06-22 07:59:49

Great stuff!!

BBS Signature