Be a Supporter!

Why is the UK soo fucked up?

  • 1,696 Views
  • 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:33:21 Reply

I heard that teachers in that country are not allowed to refer to the children's parents as mom and dad. Why? Because it is "sexist" and it "assumes that the kid isn't being raised by homosexuals." Tell me, do you think America will ever be like that if the Obama administration gets 4 more years in office? It's not just Obama, but it's also his czars that he put in power that wants a system that destroys our culture.

Is there not one person concerned that our country will ever suffer the same fate?

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:34:41 Reply

Theres a good chance imma get a ban for this, but for gods sake man, get your point across in a way that doesnt annoy people


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:39:38 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:33 AM, hateyou1 wrote: It's not just Obama, but it's also his czars that he put in power

The czars were appointed by Raegan and have no executive power.

BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:42:49 Reply

I actually kind of like that.

Who cares what happens to Americas culture, it sucks anyways.

As much as I don't want England's puppet in office for another four years to start a nuclear war, I certainly don't want any redneck republicans deeming homosexuality to a punishable offence.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:43:01 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:33 AM, hateyou1 wrote: I heard that teachers in that country are not allowed to refer to the children's parents as mom and dad. Why? Because it is "sexist" and it "assumes that the kid isn't being raised by homosexuals."

What are you on about? This isn't a thing and if it is then its a VERY isolated case. Seriously, rubbish.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:44:24 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:39 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 6/9/12 01:33 AM, hateyou1 wrote: It's not just Obama, but it's also his czars that he put in power
The czars were appointed by Raegan and have no executive power.

Reagan and Bush is what you libs love to attack. If it wasn't for Reagan, we'd be stuck in the leftover mess from Carter AND the mess of Obama as well. However, politics aside. Don't you think it's fucked up that teachers aren't allowed to refer to a pupil's parents as mom and dad? Hello, do you people really want our country to fall to the same political correctness that has pretty much messed up England?

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:45:28 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: Theres a good chance imma get a ban for this,

Absolutely none at all, why would that happen?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Nickisabi
Nickisabi
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:45:43 Reply

Since when is being a homosexual the government's concern?


Jah Bless.......

BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:55:24 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:42 AM, SexualEmo wrote: I actually kind of like that.

Who cares what happens to Americas culture, it sucks anyways.

As much as I don't want England's puppet in office for another four years to start a nuclear war, I certainly don't want any redneck republicans deeming homosexuality to a punishable offence.

I can tell you're very misguided and naive to even say that. Now, nobody on the right is saying that homosexuals have no rights. They have the same rights as everyone else. However, they are not allowed to marry someone of their own sex because as the same law applies to heterosexuals or anyone else of different orientations or race, it is against the law because the moment gay marriage is legal it the moment American culture goes down the drain and that is the day Van Jones puts all white people in chains to "make up for slavery." I'm only saying this to wake you people up. You have no idea what is happening to your country and I am trying to let you know that you are being brainwashed and misguided.

How else did Mao Zedong, Lenin, Stalin, Adolf, Hugo Shavez, Fidel Castro, and all other dictators rose into power? Learn your history.

This post applies to everyone and not just this misguided chick.
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 01:57:27 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:44 AM, hateyou1 wrote:
At 6/9/12 01:39 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: The czars were appointed by Raegan and have no executive power.
Reagan and Bush is what you libs love to attack.

I'm not a liberal and I wasn't attacking Raegan.

Hello, do you people really want our country to fall to the same political correctness that has pretty much messed up England?

I lived in England for 22 years and never experienced or witnessed what you're describing.

Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:05:22 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:33 AM, hateyou1 wrote: I heard

Very key phrase. Do you have a source? This national gossip shit is a leading cause of ignorance.


BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:09:46 Reply

Source you say? Right here. Now you know that I'm not bullshitting.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:22:40 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:09 AM, hateyou1 wrote: Source you say? Right here. Now you know that I'm not bullshitting.

FYI: The Daily Mail is notorious for publishing news articles about isolated incidents of a sensitive nature and making them out to be bigger than they actually are. I'd love to read the real Daily Mail article to see proof that it is just one incident, but yeah trust me, this does not happen here in our schools nationwide.

Also don't believe any broadcast that starts with "In the United Kingdom - that used to be England." Because you know that they have no idea what they're talking about from that alone.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:25:14 Reply

So just because he got one wrong detial means that everything else he says is negated? Typical liberal logic...

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:33:50 Reply

this world is entering a new phase of existence...
its changing

the world is fucked up
its changing

this world is becoming more political and less free
its changing

this world is altering it self because we are choosing to alter it
its changing


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:38:39 Reply

yet another OP afraid of change....glorious....


Hi

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:41:24 Reply

"Remember children, get your Dad or Dad to sign this form or you won't be able to go on the field trip!"


BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:41:40 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:38 AM, beardkiller wrote: yet another OP afraid of change....glorious....

What kind of change? The change to eradicate my constitutional rights? A change that will remove capitalism and introduce socialism? A change where we will become the next Nazi Germany? You're right, I will never embrace that kind of change and I will always do my best to oppose and stop it until I cease to draw breathe. People like you are what Lenin once called his "useful idiots."

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:47:35 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:41 AM, hateyou1 wrote: A change where we will become the next Nazi Germany?

Psst! How does accepting minorities and being politically correct become similar to Nazi Germany? Last time I checked, caring for the minorities was not on their top 10 list of things to improve their country.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Sanch
Sanch
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Artist
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:49:10 Reply

lol OP is like every american stereotype rolled in one ball of stupid


you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:53:41 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:49 AM, Sanch wrote: lol OP is like every american stereotype rolled in one ball of stupid

Last time I checked, the dumb Americans were the ones who voted for Barack HUSSEIN Obama. I didn't vote for that Marxist because unlike most Americans, I am actually well informed (unlike my stupid former friend who reads CNN and MSNBC like the dumb piece of shit he is).

I would love to debate you bums and expose of your true agenda, but I have better things to do. Therefore, I will go do them.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:55:41 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:53 AM, hateyou1 wrote:
I would love to debate you bums and expose of your true agenda, but I have better things to do. Therefore, I will go do them.

Yeah, It'd be a shame if your asshole got lonely.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
aListers
aListers
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:57:08 Reply

It's not like anybody plays by those rules. We're not allowed to call it a blackboard anymore but we still do. We're tired of political correctness to the point nobody cares about it anymore.


???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
What have I done with my life?
clock crew

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:57:46 Reply

A typical day in the UK.

Why is the UK soo fucked up?


BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 02:59:36 Reply

At 6/9/12 02:09 AM, hateyou1 wrote: Source you say? Right here. Now you know that I'm not bullshitting.

LMAO. The Daily Mail and Savage are both dumb as shit. I don't have to say anything for Savage, but have you ever read TDM? It's like politics written by fucking Paparazzi.


BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 03:18:25 Reply

This one isolated case is obviously a reflection of the entire nation, right?

You dumb cunt.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Dogbert581
Dogbert581
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 04:12:35 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:33 AM, hateyou1 wrote: I heard that teachers in that country are not allowed to refer to the children's parents as mom and dad.

Where did you hear that? I have heard nothing of the sort (and its not exactly the sort of news story you can keep quiet)

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 04:14:16 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:42 AM, SexualEmo wrote: I actually kind of like that.

Then you're a fucking dumbass, the fuck do you mean you 'kinda' ilike that. Just another faggot with a gay agenda.

Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 05:27:03 Reply

Things are like that in the UK? The country where less than 100 years ago you could be arrested for "indecent sexual acts" aka homosexuality?

Surprising.


My power is the only power.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Why is the UK soo fucked up? 2012-06-09 06:51:15 Reply

At 6/9/12 01:42 AM, SexualEmo wrote: I actually kind of like that.

Who cares what happens to Americas culture, it sucks anyways.

As much as I don't want England's puppet in office for another four years to start a nuclear war, I certainly don't want any redneck republicans deeming homosexuality to a punishable offence.

future of america right here folks and you want it that way

lol at this stubborn confused kid talking about america

and the possibility of a nuclear war LOL where did that come from?

go live in iran and see your hands get chopped off faggot


BBS Signature