Be a Supporter!

Post music, rate the one above!

  • 70,624 Views
  • 3,703 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 20:20:35 Reply

At 3/12/13 10:39 PM, Viper50 wrote: ASG - Glow

Nice, i just don't like the repetition of the phrase "When they glow". 7.9/10

The Browning - Ashamed


A wild lurker appeared!

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 21:09:07 Reply

At 3/14/13 08:20 PM, Ghombeat wrote: Nice, i just don't like the repetition of the phrase "When they glow". 7.9/10

The Browning - Ashamed

That was....okay.... 7/10

Truckfighters - Chameleon


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Silverspecks
Silverspecks
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 21:49:36 Reply

At 3/14/13 09:09 PM, Viper50 wrote:
Truckfighters - Chameleon

I thought it was pretty good 7/10

Blind Guardian - Battlefield. Tonight we ride unicorns into the depths of battle!


Cybercity Newgrounds: A Cop's Tale
I wanna be an author someday.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 22:02:11 Reply

At 3/14/13 09:49 PM, silverspecks wrote: I thought it was pretty good 7/10

Blind Guardian - Battlefield. Tonight we ride unicorns into the depths of battle!

That just reminded me that I have to put my Blind Guardian CDs on my computer....
8/10

Valient Thorr - Double Crossed


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 22:21:17 Reply

At 3/14/13 10:02 PM, Viper50 wrote:

9/10 loved the video


Valient Thorr - Double Crossed

Radioactive (Cover) Imagine Dragons- Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE2GCa-_nyU

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-14 23:27:17 Reply

At 3/14/13 10:16 PM, Austerity wrote: Wouldn't put that on my ipod or anything, but was an entertaining watch/listen. 8.1/10

DKC2 Ending Theme - David Wise

I haven't played Donkey Kong Country 2 in a long time ._. 8/10

At 3/14/13 10:21 PM, illicit wrote: 9/10 loved the video
Radioactive (Cover) Imagine Dragons- Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE2GCa-_nyU

I'm not sure how I feel about this ._. 7/10

Zippo - Tsunami Dust


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 11:41:36 Reply

At 3/14/13 11:27 PM, Viper50 wrote: Zippo - Tsunami Dust

7/10

Ulver - of Wolves and Vibrancy


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:13:00 Reply

At 3/15/13 11:41 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: 7/10

Ulver - of Wolves and Vibrancy

7/10

Misfits - Skulls


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:20:54 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:13 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/15/13 11:41 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: 7/10

Ulver - of Wolves and Vibrancy
7/10

Misfits - Skulls

5/10 Punk's alright, nothing against it... but it does nothing for me.

Shy - Matthew Dear


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:30:11 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:20 PM, NeverHundred wrote: 5/10 Punk's alright, nothing against it... but it does nothing for me.

Shy - Matthew Dear

It was okay. Though its probably not anything I'd listen to extensively. 6/10

Baroness - Sea Lungs

I think I put this already. But I love this song :3

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:40:58 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:30 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:20 PM, NeverHundred wrote: 5/10 Punk's alright, nothing against it... but it does nothing for me.

Shy - Matthew Dear
It was okay. Though its probably not anything I'd listen to extensively. 6/10

Baroness - Sea Lungs
I think I put this already. But I love this song :3

I can dig this, 7/10.

I always like this one, the bass line and the guitar rifts, I like the music and the lyrics as well as the tone he sings in.

There's Nothing to Admit - The Mark Inside


BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:45:30 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:40 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:30 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:20 PM, NeverHundred wrote: 5/10 Punk's alright, nothing against it... but it does nothing for me.

Shy - Matthew Dear
It was okay. Though its probably not anything I'd listen to extensively. 6/10

Baroness - Sea Lungs
I think I put this already. But I love this song :3
I can dig this, 7/10.

I always like this one, the bass line and the guitar rifts, I like the music and the lyrics as well as the tone he sings in.

There's Nothing to Admit - The Mark Inside

About a 6/10, not bad, not bad at all.

Evanscene - Bring Me To Life


original I am.

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 12:52:51 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:45 PM, mandog wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:40 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:30 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/15/13 12:20 PM, NeverHundred wrote: 5/10 Punk's alright, nothing against it... but it does nothing for me.

Shy - Matthew Dear
It was okay. Though its probably not anything I'd listen to extensively. 6/10

Baroness - Sea Lungs
I think I put this already. But I love this song :3
I can dig this, 7/10.

I always like this one, the bass line and the guitar rifts, I like the music and the lyrics as well as the tone he sings in.

There's Nothing to Admit - The Mark Inside
About a 6/10, not bad, not bad at all.

Evanscene - Bring Me To Life

Evanescence is always popular. 6/10, I can understand why but I never got terribly excited about them.

Newgrounds doesn't believe this is a valid URL.

It's Some Strange Reaction by Friewater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmn_wU5Cu0


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 15:09:16 Reply

At 3/15/13 12:52 PM, NeverHundred wrote: Evanescence is always popular. 6/10, I can understand why but I never got terribly excited about them.

Newgrounds doesn't believe this is a valid URL.

It's Some Strange Reaction by Friewater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmn_wU5Cu0

I liked that more than I thought I would. Also feel as though I've heard that before...dunno where though. 8/10

Heavy Lord - Eternal Crawl


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 15:22:39 Reply

At 3/15/13 03:09 PM, Viper50 wrote: Heavy Lord - Eternal Crawl

sick 8/10

Ulver - Rock Massif pt. 1 & 2


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 17:43:00 Reply

At 3/15/13 03:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: sick 8/10

Ulver - Rock Massif pt. 1 & 2

7/10

Uncle Acid And The Deadbeats - I'll Cut You Down


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Linktopast
Linktopast
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 18:27:04 Reply

At 3/15/13 05:43 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/15/13 03:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: sick 8/10

Ulver - Rock Massif pt. 1 & 2
7/10

Uncle Acid And The Deadbeats - I'll Cut You Down

8/10.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get


Hello.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 19:40:51 Reply

At 3/15/13 06:27 PM, Linktopast wrote: 8/10.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

Haven't listened to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones in awhile. 8/10

Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 22:10:12 Reply

At 3/15/13 07:40 PM, Viper50 wrote: Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You

Why do I recognize that name? Rick Springfield... *google* Oh. "Jessie's Girl," he's that guy. Alright, it's a decent song. His voice doesn't come off as strong as I personally think the song requires, but the melody is nice, the guitars work within the context of the song, and while the chorus is as cliche as they come it's IN MY HEAD NOW, AND THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR. A harmless 80's pop song, I'll honestly probably forget it unless I encounter it on radio.

Thought about putting a slow song. Decided to go a bit faster.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-15 22:24:40 Reply

At 3/15/13 10:10 PM, Ryanson wrote:
At 3/15/13 07:40 PM, Viper50 wrote: Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You
Why do I recognize that name? Rick Springfield... *google* Oh. "Jessie's Girl," he's that guy. Alright, it's a decent song. His voice doesn't come off as strong as I personally think the song requires, but the melody is nice, the guitars work within the context of the song, and while the chorus is as cliche as they come it's IN MY HEAD NOW, AND THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR. A harmless 80's pop song, I'll honestly probably forget it unless I encounter it on radio.

Thought about putting a slow song. Decided to go a bit faster.

7/10 Tech N9ne is pretty good, not my favorite of this songs though.

Parkway Drive - Wreckage

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-16 00:50:29 Reply

At 3/15/13 10:24 PM, 372 wrote: 7/10 Tech N9ne is pretty good, not my favorite of this songs though.

Parkway Drive - Wreckage

It was okay 7/10

The Outfield - Your Love


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-18 17:36:44 Reply

At 3/16/13 12:50 AM, Viper50 wrote: The Outfield - Your Love

Mh. 9/10

Midnight Juggernauts - Into The Galaxy


A wild lurker appeared!

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-18 18:10:06 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:36 PM, Ghombeat wrote: Mh. 9/10

Midnight Juggernauts - Into The Galaxy

7/10

Astra - Cocoon


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-19 14:02:15 Reply

At 3/19/13 01:54 PM, Christopher wrote:
At 3/18/13 06:10 PM, Viper50 wrote:
Astra - Cocoon
It was great at first but started to drag on a bit after the midway point. 8.5/10

Massive Attack - Protection

5/10 I liked the video but the music was not really my style..

I'm going to go see Circa Survive and Minus the Bear today so I figured I'd post them
Woo!

Circa Survive- Get Out
Minus the Bear- Cold Company

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-19 18:18:04 Reply

At 3/19/13 02:02 PM, 372 wrote: Circa Survive- Get Out

6/10

Minus the Bear- Cold Company

7/10

Electric Orange - Raumschaf


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
cheese654
cheese654
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-22 12:28:25 Reply

At 3/19/13 06:18 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/19/13 02:02 PM, 372 wrote: Circa Survive- Get Out
6/10

Minus the Bear- Cold Company
7/10

Electric Orange - Raumschaf

7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iisfu_sYsk


BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-22 13:17:44 Reply

At 3/22/13 12:28 PM, cheese654 wrote:
At 3/19/13 06:18 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/19/13 02:02 PM, 372 wrote: Circa Survive- Get Out
6/10

Minus the Bear- Cold Company
7/10

Electric Orange - Raumschaf
7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iisfu_sYsk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNnaxGFO18o
6/10


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Familyguy666
Familyguy666
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-22 13:43:18 Reply

8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM

Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-22 15:00:34 Reply

At 3/22/13 01:43 PM, Familyguy666 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM

8/10

Slo Burn - Pilot The Dune


A wild lurker appeared!

Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-03-22 16:01:53 Reply

At 3/22/13 03:00 PM, Ghombeat wrote:
At 3/22/13 01:43 PM, Familyguy666 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM
8/10

Slo Burn - Pilot The Dune

6.5/10. But I'm a bit harsh when giving points.

Meshuggah - Shed


Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature